Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? (3354 Views)

Is Being A Virgin Guy At 38 Abnormal? / Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] / "I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by jen2me(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
I am curious as my experience with my ex girlfriend has driven me into curiosity.
I was actually a virgin when i met her 4years ago, we got dating and we had marriage in view so, a long period of the relationship was filled with the love euphoria but sex free.
Now at the time we both agreed to make it happen(sex), her in-patience & complaints about my being clueless each time I make attempt kept killing my morale.
To cut the long story short, we could not successfully have sex all through the time spent together. The sad part of it was that she announced she was no longer interested in the relationship few month after and we broke up.
I felt bad and depressed then, though now I am healed of the wound.
I am still curious, are there matured girls out there who won't mind dating or marry a virgin guy at all.
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
see juman. 4 years! you no fit dissect her toto, leave an everlasting mark. you no get shame sef.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2017
grin

DEFINITELY YES OO...

Actually its much better to marry a virgin man... wink

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by elantraceey(f): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2017
TBH.... I'll prefer a virgin man to a non virgin any day any time though it's not mandatory. We'll explore and teach each other as long as the love and chemistry is there.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2017
elantraceey:
TBH.... I'll prefer a virgin man to a non virgin any day any time though it's not mandatory. We'll explore and teach each other as long as the love and chemistry is there.
Are you one?
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by 2dice01: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2017
elantraceey:
virgin man

What if he is 2mins instant noodles kinda guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by frankfab(m): 12:50am On Nov 06, 2017
According to a recent study, i was estimated that about 96% of Nigerian women dislike Virgin men because they think they would be unskillful in za oza rum.
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by elantraceey(f): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
virgin man
What if he is 2mins instant noodles kinda guy grin

Lol.... the experienced pro of today was once a virgin... it's no biggie Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by elantraceey(f): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2017
NoFavors:
Are you one?
Does it matter?
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Yes that's even all I want not some skank with a body count of 40.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Don't mind your girlfriend. She doesn't know tear rubber is better than all this Nigerian used guys... angry

frankfab:
According to a recent study, i was estimated that about 96% of Nigerian women dislike Virgin men because they think they would be unskillful in za oza rum.

Which mumu study?
Stop appealing to your emotions.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Weird, so who are the girls looking for a man who is not a virgin and who would even encourage men to have body counts even if they don't love such women?

@elantraceey
@iamkashybaby
@ladygoddiva

Will you all be saying this if you were not a virgin?
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2017
What makes you think I'm not one smiley
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What makes you think I'm not one smiley

Oh I take it, you are? I am looking for those who aren't and would prefer a virgin or see them just as the same.

Ps: I never thought i would see a female who will be against MouthAction in this day and age who isn't a prude or religious zealot. That post of yours marveled me, was really impressed.
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Lol funny thing is, I used to not have anything against MouthAction until recently when I had a total reorientation of mindset and I was enlightened on how wrong the act is..
Blackfyre:

Oh I take it, you are? I am looking for those who aren't and would prefer a virgin or see them just as the same.

Ps: I never thought i would see a female who will be against MouthAction in this day and age who isn't a prude or religious zealot. That post of yours marveled me, was really impressed.
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Yes why not
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by jen2me(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2017
frankfab:

which I think my ex is one, in fact, she voiced at a point that she wished I wasn't a virgin. cry
that got me thinking.
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol funny thing is, I used to not have anything against MouthAction until recently when I had a total reorientation of mindset and I was enlightened on how wrong the act is..

@emboldened, i understand perfectly. However may i ask, what's your age range?
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Euphoria19: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2017
One mans food is another mans poison,dated a virgin before,dude was clueless as to where to put it how to put it and where to touch what to do,under all the frustrations and me trying to be a teacher he went totally soft when nothing has even happened.
Wouldn't want to experience that again to be honest

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by jen2me(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Euphoria19:
One mans food is another mans poison,dated a virgin before,dude was clueless as to where to put it how to put it and where to touch what to do,under all the frustrations and me trying to be a teacher he went totally soft when nothing has even happened.
Wouldn't want to experience that again to be honest

hmm... sad
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by 2dice01: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2017
elantraceey:

Lol.... the experienced pro of today was once a virgin... it's no biggie Abeg.
hehe

Morning

Isnot that after 3/6month somebody will come on nl with an alt. Account saying

Ayam fed up...my marriage is boring/not working
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by muller101(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2017
There is nothing like a VIRGIN MAN. saint is the appropriate word.
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by jen2me(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
There is nothing like a VIRGIN MAN. saint is the appropriate word.
saint? cheesy I am sure you don't mean it.
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Absolutely, yes.
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by muller101(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
jen2me:
saint? cheesy I am sure you don't mean it.
yes saint
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by chukzyfcbb: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Op let me be honest with you, this question was asked in a Facebook page called IGBOIST some days ago.

That page has over 100,000 members who poured in their comments. Now guess what, over 80% of the girls said No!

The comments and revelations surprised the guys in the page, that they began to label them girls hoes......Girls were just typing No, No

You can visit that page on Facebook and read the comments if you doubt me.

So to be honest for every 2girls who would say yes, there are 8 girls who would happily say No.

Girls are always fantasizing about their wedding night even if they are in a No Sex relationship. They usually expect the men to blow their brains out on that day. Them Virgin / Celibate girls have starved themselves of sex all these years, so you can imagine how much they look forward to sex on the D-day (Wedding Night)

So yes , Most ladies won't like you for it however that shouldn't be a yardstick for you to fool around.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yes that's even all I want not some skank with a body count of 40.
Exactly
I can't marry a man that have had numerous sexual partners. Some guys have even lost counts of the number of girls they have had sex with
Virgin guys are more better
We will learn together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Luckygurl(f): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Luckygurl:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

am a virginin guy, lookyining for serieoous relasiinshiop

i studied English language in oau kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Luckygurl(f): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

am a virginin guy, lookyining for serieoous relasiinshiop

i studied English language in oau kiss

I bet you were the BGS during your time.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
why d'you ask?
Blackfyre:

@emboldened, i understand perfectly. However may i ask, what's your age range?
Re: Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? by walesalak(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
And virgin boys be like....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Only Enjoy S*x With My Fiance When Chelsea Looses A Match" - Lady Cries Out / As a Parent What Will You Do When You Catch Your Child Wanking? (mastubating) / LOOK AT What Buhari Did To Me...To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.