Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] (2891 Views)

Is Being A Virgin Guy At 38 Abnormal? / Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? / "I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ty4real123: 10:58pm On May 23, 2019
Tip On How To Know A [Virgin Guy]
HOW TO KNoW A VIRGIN GUY

1. He is Very Shy About Touching You:
He asks for permission before touching your body...
A guy who has had s£x at least once will not be so
shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the
opposite sex reduces in men who have been intimate before. You cannot completely say a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate, but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the private and intimate body parts, it shows that he is still a virgin.

2. He Dresses Awkwardly:
Most virgin males tend to have an embarrassing dress sense. This is usually so, because they believe they don't have much reasons to pay attention to their dressing because they’ve not experienced what s£x is like. This usually begins to improve the moment they meet the girl they like but even at that, it is still noticeable to the smart ladies.

3. He Kisses Awkwardly:
That a guy is a bad kisser does not mean he is a virgin oh. But if a guy kisses awkwardly, in a very shy manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what he says. Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience. Another sign to look out for is whether
he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot. * lol..

4. Usually Quiet, Shy, and has poor social skills:
Male virgins are usually quiet, reserved and act in a feminine manner. they have a cowardly behavior, appear passive in interactions and have poor social skills. Male virgins are also timid and shy and usually do not know how to ask a lady out and make out with her. A lot of them would rather ask out a lady on the phone or through social media than face to face.

5. He Has a Very Quick Orgasm:
If it’s his first intimate experience in love making ,he is going to orgasm quickly. Some virgin guys tend to Erupt even before entering or as soon as they enter. The first experience is always a nervous one for a guy because he will be constantly thinking about how he is performing, and he will get aroused at the slightest act of intimacy on your part causing him to Erupt quickly. Guys with experience can
control themselves a lot better.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by Sluvist(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2019
I go with you, i noticed almost all that you mentioned, but it also tells me how bad guy you are to have noticed all these.
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by kunleweb: 11:14pm On May 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2019
it is a 50-50 chance
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by blackgold2018(m): 11:54pm On May 23, 2019
Trash, evn at my first sex.. d lady never knew it was my first. Never suspected. It's only good or mumu guys dat will display ur trashy write-up
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by clive2u(m): 12:04am On May 24, 2019
blackgold2018:
Trash, evn today my first sex.. d lady never knew it was my first. Never suspected. It's only good or mumu guys dat will display ur trashy write-up
vaseline crew no dey carry last na

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ValCon888: 4:26am On May 24, 2019
My first sex was memorable.
We were both virgins.
But she didn't know i was a virgin the way i expertly deflowered and handled her 3 times that night.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 4:34am On May 24, 2019
there is no demand and market in the world for male virgins. they're just trash. that's why even a Dick doesn't come with a Hymen.

women want a good fvcker. not some virgin who can't even male them cum. believe me.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 4:36am On May 24, 2019
ValCon888:
We were both virgins.
But she didn't know i was a virgin the way i expertly deflowered and handled her 3 times that night.
well played.
never show it's your first time
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:45am On May 24, 2019
Who told you? Me I want, but I feel only a virgin deserves a virgin.
ubunja:
there is no demand and market in the world for male virgins. they're just trash. that's why even a Dick doesn't come with a Hymen.

women want a good fvcker. not some virgin who can't even male them cum. believe me.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 6:38am On May 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Who told you? Me I want, but I feel only a virgin deserves a virgin.
oh please. You're just 1 of 4 billion women. We can't reprogramm reality to suit you Lil Miss.

Even if you evaporate today not even Buhari would know.

Gents. Women hate virgin men.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by mhizbel(f): 6:46am On May 24, 2019
To be honest, I don't want to marry a virgin.
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2019
mhizbel:
To be honest, I don't want to marry a virgin.
can you share as to why not?
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by mhizbel(f): 7:12am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
can you share as to why not?
I don't really know why.
I think that most virgin guys are so clueless about sex. imagine having to tell or show him what to do... no no no.
in my opinion, a virgin guy befits a virgin girl.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by DOMINO001: 7:20am On May 24, 2019
I am still a virgin and in my late 20s. I don't just see reason why a girl that is not my wife will share sweat with me. This has no religious tone. Just my principle.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2019
mhizbel:

I don't really know why.
I think that most virgin guys are so clueless about sex. imagine having to tell or show him what to do... no no no.
in my opinion, a virgin guy befits a virgin girl.
ding ding ding

And you win the Ubunja Award For Most Honest Whôré Slut Lady Today.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by mhizbel(f): 7:29am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
ding ding ding

And you win the Ubunja Award For Most Honest Whôré Slut Lady Today.

Cheers!!!
And why do I have this feeling that you are being sarcastic?
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2019
mhizbel:

And why do I have this feeling that you are being sarcastic?
are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by mhizbel(f): 7:37am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
are you a virgin?
I'm a virgin in Christ Jesus.
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by joeeee240(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2019
ValCon888:
We were both virgins.

Please how did you expertly deflower and handle her? I wanna learn. smiley
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by rex444(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:

ubunja my personal person....sup

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by rex444(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
oh please. You're just 1 of 4 billion women. We can't reprogramm reality to suit you Lil Miss.

I personally don't do virgins

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2019
rex444:
I personally don't do virgins
pls deal with your Low Self-esteem issues ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2019
joeeee240:

Please how did you expertly deflower and handle her? I wanna learn. smiley
just fvck her like you would fvck any girl. just slower and gentler with a lot of 4play and open communication (make sure you be getting constant and ready feedback about how she feels etc especially with regards to pain)

the blood issue is too small a matter.

no need for marathon sex or 10 rounds. usually 1 or 2 rounds at first are enough. then let her relax for some time to allow her to wrap her head around what just happened. remember she just lost something valuable.

be ready for that attachment thing. you just took her most prized possession.

IMPORTANT 1: also remember from now on the virgin will be drawn to men of your type. it's called IMPRINTING. It's why ladies complain "only a certain type of men approach me" or "why do I attract such and such men". cause THAT type of man is the type of man who deflowered her. if you're a thug from here on thugs are her weakness.

IMPORTANT 2: you must know a virgin will go far and deeper sexually than a non-virgin can because her sexuality is not set yet. unlike the non-virgins. a Virgin is like a lump of Clay still unmoulded. a non-virgin is a pot or vase already so can't change too much from what she is already.

5 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by rex444(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
pls deal with your Low Self-esteem issues ASAP
ok.......
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by joeeee240(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
just fvck her like you would fvck any girl. just slower and gentler with a lot of 4play and open communication (make sure you be getting constant and ready feedback about how she feels etc especially with regards to pain)

the blood issue is too small a matter.

no need for marathon sex or 10 rounds. usually 1 or 2 rounds at first are enough. then let her relax for some time to allow her to wrap her head around what just happened. remember she just lost something valuable.

be ready for that attachment thing. you just took her most prized possession.

IMPORTANT 1: also remember from now on the virgin will be drawn to men of your type. it's called IMPRINTING. It's why ladies complain "only a certain type of men approach me" or "why do I attract such and such men". cause THAT type of man is the type of man who deflowered her. if you're a thug from here on thugs are her weakness.

IMPORTANT 2: you must know a virgin will go far and deeper sexually than a non-virgin can because her sexuality is not set yet. unlike the non-virgins. a Virgin is like a lump of Clay still unmoulded. a non-virgin is a pot or vase already so can't change too much from what she is already.

WOW. Amazing write up. Thank you for this bro. You have the best understanding of women I've ever seen. Keep it up and more wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2019
One of 4billion? Who did the research? Or it's just your own assumption?
ubunja:

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by BLUEJAYY: 5:08pm On May 24, 2019
DOMINO001:
I am still a virgin and in my late 20s. I don't just see reason why a girl that is not my wife will share sweat with me. This has no religious tone. Just my principle.
Looks like you didn't grow up around a lot of girls/young women. You'd have fvcked one of them no matter your principle.
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
One of 4billion? Whno did the research? Or it's just your own assumption?
see this dumb one.

There are 8 billion people alive today and roughly half of those are women. That's 4 billion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:41am On May 25, 2019
You call me dump? Son of a biiitch, I guess I dint make myself clear, you said women don't need a virgin. I asked how do you know? Did you do a research to draw that conclusion. You replied with an unnecessary population statistics. Are you high on something?
ubunja:
see this dumb one.

There are 8 billion people alive today and roughly half of those are women. That's 4 billion
Re: Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy] by ubunja(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You call me dump? Son of a biiitch, I guess I dint make myself clear, you said women don't need a virgin. I asked how do you know? Did you do a research to draw that conclusion. You replied with an unnecessary population statistics. Are you high on something?
yar you didn't make yourself clear.

We had long passed that "how do you know" part

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Never Take Womens Word Serious. / Me and her do it today .omo see big azz .pics added / Where Can I Find Ashawo In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.