Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) (17339 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Bossontop(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by donqx: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2017
for what

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by luvlymabel: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
tonto everywhere you go
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by slye(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Won sheipe tonto dike fun nairaland nii? angry

Seun
Lalasticlala

NL is getting boring with this shiit. Pls bring sth else to the table
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Tolams16(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
You guys hav to check dis out
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
She is bitter, she could not suck enough from Churchill before everything scattered.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Martinez19(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2017
fidalgo19:
_I just watched a Nollywood movie where some villagers gathered to use a virgin for sacrifice,My problem is not the sacrifice o...._
_What is paining Me is that the virgin is_ *"Tonto dike"
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Faymike(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Watch The video below;

https://www.brainnewsng.com/tonto-dikeh-sue-former-husband-olakunle-churchill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QxmWljTYWU
Tonto should leave the guy alone
She is just too hot to let go , idiot girl

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by shineeye1: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by asagbaesiri: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2017
she is so rude!!! Her replies to ebuka on rubbing minds was appaling!! " I don't want to talk about my private life"! private life that is public life on social media!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Iamsolslim(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Good morning NL,

I and my mum are facing serious abuse of power from one of her customer that call himself a retire lieutenant Connell in Nigeria Army. The man is even treatin' g our life like he's coming to arrest us and one day he will gun us down.
I will like to explain in details what transpire this urgly incident, please for God sake I don't know how to post topic on this forum . Pls help me or direct n enlight me about right decision to take.
Thanks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by DONFASZY(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
She is more dan confused

It's in d bible

Celebrity union don't last?a public figure...all ova d media here n dere....everybody wants a piece of dem?...why? Cos dey r d most confused people in. D world n wil b confused til d end
Tonto is a gud example?
She is popular n dis drives d brains
In America? Some get married 25times,Y? Confusion
Pastor in d house?pls quote dat verse in d bible?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by jaymichael(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
fidalgo19:
_I just watched a Nollywood movie where some villagers gathered to use a virgin for sacrifice,My problem is not the sacrifice o...._
_What is paining Me is that the virgin is_ *"Tonto dike"
O serious rara. lol.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by DONFASZY(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Iamsolslim:
Good morning NL,

I and my mum are facing serious abuse of power from one of her customer that call himself a retire lieutenant Connell in Nigeria Army. The man is even treatin' g our life like he's coming to arrest us and one day he will gun us down.
I will like to explain in details what transpire this urgly incident, please for God sake I don't know how to post topic on this forum . Pls help me or direct n enlight me about right decision to take.
Thanks.

My common and koboless advise
Stay clear n ova 1000km far frm him?dont prove ur Rite wit him or claim ur grounds?avoid dis kind of problems dis season
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by mankind05(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
msssh...... it's her business who give a Bleep.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Maydfourth: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
We are expecting a book after the whole saga...That's the in thing now....Divorce or runaway from husband and after write a book.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Crixina(f): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
This lady just loves problems..
I dey tell
A lot of celebs are having issues in their marriages, but none is as controversial as Tonto's.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
FaniDan:
my dear, she's not the first to be divorced
are you supporting her or deriding her?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crixina:
I dey tell
A lot of celebs are having issues in their marriages, but none is as controversial as Tonto's.
she's clearly psychotic, I was so angry watching her interview, Churchill really went thru alot
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Crixina(f): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
fabiano09:

she's clearly psychotic, I was so angry watching her interview, Churchill really went thru alot
I didn't even bother watching the video, it's Tonto for crying out loud.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crixina:
I didn't even bother watching the video, it's Tonto for crying out loud.
man she needs help, u need to watch the interview and see for yourself,that annoying smirk on her face,I feel pity for the son,he's gonna get a 100 times worst from Tonto because bipolar women treat their children worse than their spouses
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Crixina(f): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
fabiano09:

man she needs help, u need to watch the interview and see for yourself,that annoying smirk on her face,I feel pity for the son,he's gonna get a 100 times worst from Tonto because bipolar women treat their children worse than their spouses
If Churchill does not wish to be hated by his son, he should better find a way of having custody, cos a woman like Tonto will plant a seed of hatred in this innocent boy's tender heart. Churchill may not be a perfect man, but with this woman's ranting, I'm just forced to believe she destroyed her home, for starters, she sounds like she has anger issues.

I think couples should begin to understand that when a child comes in, it isn't just about them anymore, but the child.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Iamsolslim(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
DONFASZY:

My common and koboless advise
Stay clear n ova 1000km far frm him?dont prove ur Rite wit him or claim ur grounds?avoid dis kind of problems dis season
thanks. I don't even think he's a real officer. more like for 419 to me.

My mum is selling garri, according to her she said that man and his gang came to her shop in that faithful day. he told her that he use to export garri to USA in large scale. and she explain to him how she use to sell it and the price. so he said he prefer buying it per bag when she already explain how very to him. so after some days he send money to her to buy cassava and start d producing d garri. he sent 240k twice making it 480k. so following week when he came to carry d one she already made, he now told her that he didn't understand how it's measure per bag that he will use scale to weight it and he have specific amount of kilo he use to buy and he will pay 9k for specific kilo instead of 15k they both agreed per bag. so he now add more garri to normal bag that both agreed on. so he being so for some month, after someone one of his guys came to my mum shop and advice her not to collect any money from him again. cos that is how he use to do and he will turn her to his slave.
so when that call to send another money my mum reject it. since that very moment he has being disturbing her. and he said his balance his 291k out of 480k. that he will collect it or else he will take her away. so when that called me i beg him and I promise him that I will try to sort it out that he should not take my mum away or if he will do he should first report to police.later on he accept that we should paying later. since that time have sent him 115k remain 176k. But since last month have not send him any money because my mum is really sick and have use all d money with me for her treatment. so since that he has being torment ing our life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by FaniDan(f): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
fabiano09:

are you supporting her or deriding her?
, none of the above. My own is that she should allow social media rest cause even her fans are becoming tired.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by sirjomore(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wawuya kawai
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
She is finding it so hard to move on from her estranged husband, so pathetic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by mercydaniel: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:
Totonlet again sad sad

Don't y'all get tired tired of wailing
my dear ,sometimes I wonder if there was anything called love b4 dey got married? bcus if there was any? d way she is tarnishing her husband's image is bad,despite d divorce does not mean every feelings has died down it just ment dey were not compatable.so many marriages has hit d rock ,y not move ahead instead of making others feel asive u still want d man.childish Tonto dike regretted calling her my role model bcus she is not rolling anything.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
FaniDan:
, none of the above. My own is that she should allow social media rest cause even her fans are becoming tired.
are you one of her fans ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crixina:
If Churchill does not wish to be hated by his son, he should better find a way of having custody, cos a woman like Tonto will plant a seed of hatred in this innocent boy's tender heart. Churchill may not be a perfect man, but with this woman's ranting, I'm just forced to believe she destroyed her home, for starters, she sounds like she has anger issues.

I think couples should begin to understand that when a child comes in, it isn't just about them anymore, but the child.
I think Churchill has tried in that regard,but in naija custody rules hardly apply,women always get the child,because it's u unafrican for a woman to lose her kids to her man except she doesn't want the child. Ofcourse Tonto has anger issues,but I strongly suspect bipolar disorder,just Google the symptoms and you'll see Tonto is a textbook case
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by FaniDan(f): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
fabiano09:

are you one of her fans ?
. Maybe
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
FaniDan:
. Maybe
eyah sorry o lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyonse Writes Love Poem For Tboss / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.