Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Between Communication And Money For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Communication And Money For Women (375 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Communication And Money For Women by deafeyez: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2017
When most men complain how girls maltreat them, I would usually hear the reply bros, go and make money.
While this is true, I do not totally agree with that school of thought. There have been some instances where ladies who married well to do men, still cheating on them. I believe there is something more that women need.
I am a 5ft boy but have dated some cool women especially those btwn (23-30). Most of these women just fell for me. They don't ask of money, no nothing. Just pure and natural likeness.
However, there is one thing I don't have, and that is communications skill and this is where I have also lost about 24 girls. And I believe this is the one thing that is making men loss their girls to men who can communicate seductively. I have a friend who does and I even lost a girl to her.
I know u may have different opinion out there about this but I believe a little money and good communication power telling women what they really need to hear is the gee.
Re: Between Communication And Money For Women by muller101(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Go and work in a telecommunication firm then

1 Like

Re: Between Communication And Money For Women by naijaboiy: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2017
You’re right. Sometimes i get cold in communication too.

(1) (Reply)

Well Ordered Guide-line To Attract A Woman You Like / You Are A Stupid Fellow: Bobrisky Replies Idris Abdulkareem / Am New On Nairaland, Welcome Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.