Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray (31906 Views)

Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by NairaOcean: 3:47pm On Mar 25
In a vibrant and unconventional celebration, Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky took to the dance floor to celebrate being awarded "Best Dressed Female" at a recent star-studded event. Known for pushing boundaries and breaking stereotypes, Bobrisky brought gospel music to life with a lively dance performance that had attendees in awe. shocked

Dressed in an exquisite gown that oozed elegance, Bobrisky twirled and swayed to the sounds of uplifting gospel tunes, captivating the audience with every move. The unexpected twist came when Bobrisky, with a beaming smile, began to spray money into the air, creating a shower of cash that added an extra layer of excitement to the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIhhO_W_I0w

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by BUDGETBOOSTS: 9:55pm On Mar 25
Who Go now Settle This War Between Portable & Bobrisky? Both are exchanging the words bitterly.

Popular Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable has slammed Bobrisky after the crossdresser won the Best Dressed Female at the premiere of Eniola Ajao’s cinematic creation titled Ajakaju “Beast of two worlds” which held at Circle Mall, Lekki in Lagos. The movie will be released on Friday, March 29th 2024.

In the now released voicenote war engagement between Portable and Bobrisky, things are now getting heated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX6BpWi0e8?feature=shared

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by koms: 9:55pm On Mar 25
Bobrisky vs VDM

1st of April, 2024

Teslim Balogun stadium

04: 00pm

Gate fee : 10k

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by BUDGETBOOSTS: 9:55pm On Mar 25
Okkkay
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by ATEAMS: 9:55pm On Mar 25
Attention seeking

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by ZombieTAMER: 9:55pm On Mar 25
South west Muslim to the world.....

cheesy cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by illicit(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25
🥴
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Shurtman79(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25
Maaaaaad people everywhere undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by NobleAngell(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25
People are actually disgusted at this tho. We live in a perverted world. It's like giving the award for highest football scorer to a nurse.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by SPAMBOX7: 9:56pm On Mar 25
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Iykediallo: 9:56pm On Mar 25
He she abi it?

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by NobleAngell(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25
ZombieTAMER:

cheesy cheesy
Dude might even say he is fasting this period o.

14 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by LIGHTROOM: 9:57pm On Mar 25
This man again?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by HateBigots: 9:57pm On Mar 25
I blame women for allowing sHim to takeover their category

11 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Hezzyluv: 9:57pm On Mar 25
How can a fully grown man with 2balls behaves this way?

33 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25
COMRADES are speechless with this news grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by OGwales(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25
M
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Hezzyluv: 9:58pm On Mar 25
ZombieTAMER:

cheesy cheesy

Mad ooo
😂

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Lance008(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25
To be honest Very dark man is been maltreated I no say he talk pass he mouth
But truth dey inside
Why can't police arrest Bob if no be them they nack am
Free VDM

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Risingblue008(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25
Bunch of idiots
Kpekus wey sweet pass honey
Na him man look say e no dey sweet carry di**k dey find him fellow man yash wey he go tear

This is exactly why God distroyed Sodom and Gomorrah

I hate seeing dem and if i see one for junction,brother man,i fit knack'am shot self for head
God forbid

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by tunjijones(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Righteousness2(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25
There is no Fun in abomination.
There is no Fun in Evil.
There is no Fun satanic manifestations.
These evils will package you to Hell.
There is no Fun in Hell.

Nigeria and Nigerians should thread carefully.
The undiluted wrath is heavy on the earth.
Desist from these abominable abominations. So we dont Destroy our nation.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Flames000(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25
NobleAngell:
People are actually disgusted at this tho. We live in a perverted world. It's like giving the award for highest football scorer to a nurse.
That would have been a better scenario.

This is exactly what it feels like to declare Tinubu winner ahead of the Peter Obi.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Germi9: 10:00pm On Mar 25
She's still not feeling fulfilled
Sorry he

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Amuluonyenaego: 10:00pm On Mar 25
What a woman can do, a man can do it even more better 😂

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by IboHausaYoruba: 10:01pm On Mar 25
Hmmn! I cry for this generation.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by NobleAngell(f): 10:01pm On Mar 25
Flames000:

That would have been a better scenario.

This is exactly what it feels like to declare Tinubu winner ahead of the Peter Obi.
Hahahahahaha EXACTLY! Perfectly said. Why didn't I think of that?

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by noblefrank31(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25
••• He/She is living his/her own life. Congratulations to him/her 👏

••• Take a look at my signature below 👇👇👇
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by BondRiv: 10:02pm On Mar 25
Lock up this man already.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by emmabest2000(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25
Bob
The real baby doll

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.