Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (53873 Views)

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Choiszman(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Cross River state-born lesbian and gay rights activist, Pamela Adie, this morning issued out a warning to the randy men who send her private messages of their joysticks and professing love to her. According to her, she was once married and that the ship of marriage has sailed. She says all their penis means nothing to her. She wrote;

'To all the men in my inbox, or those intending to come to my inbox, listen up:

I won’t accept your friend request unless I’ve met you in person...and I think you’re intelligent.

I will never date you no matter how much you say you love me.

Use your marriage promises to entice other women.

Have you forgotten I was once married? That ship has sailed.

Your penis means nothing to me. Stop sending me your nasty pictures.

Most of you are married. You look so happy on your profile pictures with your families.

Go focus on your wives.

I am not interested in any of you, nor the idea of you, and I will never be.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

Peeez Out!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-was-once-married-your-penis-means-nothing-to-me-stop-sending-me-your-nasty-pictures-openly-gay-nigerian-woman-warns-randy-men

2 Shares

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

Well, as they say NO MAN CAN LIVE WITH BREAD ALONE...most of them want some jollof rice and egusi too grin

They juz trying their luck to bite a piece of her agege bread.. cheesy

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
They think it's all about the dick

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Damn her marriage must have really done her some damage to hate Di::ck this much. lipsrsealed

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Choiszman(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by flawlessjimmy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
this one wey b like man

36 Likes

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by nairavsdollars(f): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Has FG silently legalised Lesbianism in Nigeria? The way they are coming out boldly these days is alarming

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

More women are becoming lesbians and bisexuals out of sexual frustration.

Simply because 8 out of every 10men suffer from acute premature ejaculation.

You'd see able bodied muscular men with a turn-around time of 80 seconds.
God forbid bad thing.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
olosho everywhere undecided undecided

this moniker up me tho, mumu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by joystickextendr: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
nawa o

Meanwhile guys chck out my profile for your extender products
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by tofolo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
variety is the spice of life... wink
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, as they say NO MAN CAN LIVE WITH BREAD ALONE...most of them want some jollof rice and egusi too grin

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
AYAM COMIN SEF

4 Likes

Fine you no gree fine. The way people especially ladies seek for cheap popularity these days eh. Soon you go see headlines like I won't settle for a guy with only two balls.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wow
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
This government sef grin grin
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by papauju(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

you are so funny
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by MRSANITY(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
she has seen it all grin
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Offpoint: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
how can all those 4inch joystick entice you... you haven't seen super-joystick...
the spirit of lesbianism will flee from you at the speed of light

2 Likes

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by NLevents: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
lol, men should learn how to respect themselves.

Incase you missed it, click the link on my signature for more information on the next get together party.
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Sunkyphil(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
she no too fine self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Edopesin: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ugly lez yurk!!!
modified
who be this lez wey dey quote me na

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by ladvibe(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Useless post
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by jonbellion(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
I thought this was illegal here
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by gr8eben: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Na so
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by legendary4luv(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Who she help?
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by papauju(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:
Damn her marriage must have really done her some damage to hate Di::ck this much. lipsrsealed

your right
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
coming for more comments... all the peeps on top has gat no chill grin
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by gudvibz(f): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
I dont know if the fact that she doesnt want their dick fotos and being a gay ctivist makes her gay[s][/s]
Seriously that can be irritating
Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Has FG silently legalised Lesbianism in Nigeria? The way they are coming out boldly these days is alarming

the thing weak me bros oh

7 Likes

Re: Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" by Nwaoma198(f): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
What are you doing @home? Common go to school [ cryquote author=Edopesin post=62124245]Ugly lez yurk!!![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.