Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... (24997 Views)

Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 10:01am On Apr 18
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I fell in love with her personality until I asked one last question.
"Sorry, I don't mean to pry. Please, how old are you?"

Without hesitation, this lady answered "I am 27"

Immediately I heard 27, I lost every single ounce of interest I had in her.
I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."
She laughed and I could see her blush.

We discussed about other things, exchanged numbers and she left.
I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:31am On Apr 18
You expect a graduate, working in Nigeria to be 18?

While reading I was expecting an evening newspaper but when I saw 27, I knew this post was a joke! grin grin grin

jeromestarks:

You don't know what I'm talking about.

You're right! grin grin grin

JONSYN7154:
don't mind op.

Roger that

FRANCISTOWN:

Even you sef acknowledge say evening newspaper dey?
I guess you can't do nothing against the truth but for the truth๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

grin grin grin

Greystone:

The OP is still a little boy. A small child who isn't ready in any way for marriage.

You're right, he implies so himself......

189 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 11:04am On Apr 18
AngelicDamsel:

While reading I was expecting an evening newspaper but when I saw 27, I knew this post was a joke! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by EreluRoz: 11:05am On Apr 18
You are just insecure that's all.

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by JONSYN7154: 11:09am On Apr 18
AngelicDamsel:

don't mind op.

14 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by JONSYN7154: 11:09am On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

what are you talking about??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by MrCork: 11:15am On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."

I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.

angry

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by MrCork: 11:17am On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Brother...when u use to be female..u dint tell men yor name?(no oofencsece) angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Bliztzer: 11:18am On Apr 18
JONSYN7154:
what are you talking about??

Yeah! You sabi flatter and you no honest. Tell us why u no like 27yr old lady. No be the age dey put you off, na some thing you re not willing to tell us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Highestpromoton(m): 11:21am On Apr 18
When most men in Nigeria want to marry they look for girls between the age of 18 - 25 years, ladies this is your peak year.

From 26 - 29 as a lady you should be working or have a good business for men to find you attractive for marriage

From 30 + as a woman, if you have a boyfriend you were dating in your 20s he probably would marry you if he loves you,
if you are still single it would be hard to find a husband, the chances of you Marrying is 50 : 50 but you can decide to have children for a man who doesnโ€™t mind having you as a baby mama maybe he might marry you or make you heโ€™s 2nd, 3rd, 4thโ€ฆ or 12th wife

Ladies are like milk, they have expiry date.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by JONSYN7154: 11:22am On Apr 18
Bliztzer:

Yeah! You sabi flatter and you no honest. Tell us why u no like 27yr old lady. No be the age dey put you off, na some thing you re not willing to tell us.
lol.

No be me bi the op na?

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Bliztzer: 11:25am On Apr 18
JONSYN7154:
lol.

No be me bi the op na?

No vex. Na mistake

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by JONSYN7154: 11:32am On Apr 18
Bliztzer:

No vex. Na mistake
I understand. How u dey?
Come eat rice and plantain.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by PerfectStranger(m): 11:50am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww
This is delusional and misleading. You better wake up to reality coz life has pass just owning a big yansh and eating snacks all day.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 11:59am On Apr 18
MrCork:

Brother...when u use to be female..u dint tell men yor name?(no oofencsece) angry
I shaa know that one day, I go slap you for this nairaland. Just continue.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 12:02pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

I agree with you ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Sonnobax15(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18
lipsrsealed
So age is now an instant disqualification of someone from a relationship, right?

Op,you no try at all...... Besides,27 isn't that bad.........If she have got the other qualities just like you mentioned,then I think the '27' isn't really a big deal here, unless you aren't up to that yet......

Well, everyone has got his/her choice tho..

21 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by spencekat(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18
27 years old female is not an evening newspaper naa. ๐Ÿ˜‚

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by EreluRoz: 12:12pm On Apr 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So age is now an instant disqualification of someone from a relationship, right?

Op,you no try at all...... Besides,27 isn't that bad.........If she have got the other qualities just like you mentioned,then I think the '27' isn't really a big deal here, unless you are you get than that.......

Nothing to pick against you from this comment for now, I'm still watching you.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 12:15pm On Apr 18
Highestpromoton:
When most men in Nigeria want to marry they look for girls between the age of 18 - 25 years, ladies this is your peak year.

From 26 - 29 as a lady you should be working or have a good business for men to find you attractive for marriage

From 30 + as a woman, if you have a boyfriend you were dating in your 20s he probably would marry you if he loves you,
if you are still single it would be hard to find a husband, the chances of you Marrying is 50 : 50 but you can decide to have children for a man who doesnโ€™t mind having you as a baby mama maybe he might marry you or make you heโ€™s 2nd, 3rd, 4thโ€ฆ or 12th wife

Ladies are like milk, they have expiry date.
Gbamsolutely

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 12:18pm On Apr 18
JONSYN7154:
I understand. How u dey?
Come eat rice and plantain.
You dey share rice for my community and you no invite me?
You dey ment nii?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by JONSYN7154: 12:20pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

You dey share rice for my community and you no invite me?
You dey ment nii?
am guilty as charged. Hahahahaha
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by MrCork: 12:44pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

I shaa know that one day, I go slap you for this nairaland. Just continue.

U ask questions like woman so tHatsx why we thought u was gay. How long u been gay & why are u gay sir?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 12:45pm On Apr 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Op,you no try at all...... Besides,27 isn't that bad.........If she have got the other qualities just like you mentioned,then I think the '27' isn't really a big deal here, unless you aren't up to that yet......

The age just shock me ooo.
I felt she must have sucked many diicks, rode many pennies etc.

8 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by pretydiva(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 12:53pm On Apr 18
MrCork:

U ask questions like woman so tHatsx why we thought u was gay. How long u been gay & why are u gay sir?? angry
I have functioning prickk. I love to fvck pvssies. I love to lick pvssies. I love to hold girls as$. I love to release my sperm inside a wet pvssy. And I love to father children.

Now tell me, am I gay?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 12:54pm On Apr 18
pretydiva:
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
You and this your tiny tiny eyes. What do you want to say?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 12:55pm On Apr 18
JONSYN7154:
am guilty as charged. Hahahahaha
Good.
Oya, do the right thing so that the gods of the land will be pleased with you.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 12:57pm On Apr 18
spencekat:
27 years old female is not an evening newspaper naa. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah. I know. But, I felt she would like something serious. Like a relationship that should lead to marriage and I don't think I want that for now.

Girls in that age range are looking for husband straight.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by JONSYN7154: 1:01pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Good.
Oya, do the right thing so that the gods of the land will be pleased with you.
oya, kom eat rice. But no meat dey o.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Fiscus105(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Ur head no correct, I pity lady that would end up in hand of this type of a myopic and selfish teenager.

Because she tells you her age and you are not comfortable with it,.....all men in the universe must follow ur footsteps.

If she tells lie you would lament ,now she tells truth you are weeping.

28 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by eedhrisademola(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18
Bliztzer:

THANK YOU JARE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.