Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (46658 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by slimghost(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

When you begin to run out of points, you begin to abuse.

Abraham tithing appeared only once in the bible does not mean one MUST be tithe once...one can tithe as much as he can. It is a thing of revelation.

Is anyone forcing you to tithe? Why blowing your steam here. Leave the thread if you are no longer in tune with my point of view. Or simply ignore me. What the bitterness?

I am not interested in your twisted argument. I just had to call you to order.
So answer my question and continue your job of twisting the scriptures for personal gain.
What is tithe?
What did Abraham give? 10 percent of his what?
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
lisimmo:

All blessings in the Bible have physical manifestation. There is no such thing as a blessing that is unquantifiable.

1. God blessed Abraham: he had cattles and silver and gold and about 300 Henchmen under his care alone
2. God blessed Isaac and he had physical blessings (Gen 26:12- 16). To the point that the Philistines envied him
3. God blessed Solomon, we all know the story
4. God blessed that woman who had a few flour left for her family and she became an international merchant in the flour industry (exaggeration)
5. God blessed the woman who couldn't pay her husband's debt. She became the Oil Magnate of her time 2 Kings 4:1-7
6. God blessed Job before the devil struck, we can quantify what he had Job 1:1-10
7. God blesses Job after the devil struck, we can quantify what he now has. We saw that he had double Job 42:12-14
8. God blessed David, we know his story
9. What of Jabez

Heck even Malachi 3 tells us the quantity of the blessings : "... you won't have enough room to contain them". Room is physical, you don't need rooms for spiritual blessings.

I could go on and on. There is always a physical manifestation of that blessing. God's blessing is not MMM that will freeze up in one virtual world in accessible to the physical.

God is not MMM, yes. But God has principles. Gods blessings also can be "provoked" to rain down in many many ways. Tithing is one of the ways.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
slimghost:

I am not interested in your twisted argument. I just had to call you to order.
So answer my question and continue your job of twisting the scriptures for personal gain.
What is tithe?
What did Abraham give? 10 percent of his what?

You are not interested in my positions you consider "twisted", yet you want to ask me questions.

I leave you to your own self inflicted bitterness.

Stay on your lane. God bless you.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by aribisala0(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

When you begin to run out of points, you begin to abuse.

Abraham tithing appeared only once in the bible does not mean one MUST be tithe once...one can tithe as much as he can. It is a thing of revelation.

Is anyone forcing you to tithe? Why blowing your steam here. Leave the thread if you are no longer in tune with my point of view. Or simply ignore me. What the bitterness?
Abraham tithing cannot be used as EVIDENCE for anything .We should not give it significance or meaning that it does not have.
Abraham DID NOT TITHE with his property

Let us define the word tithe.
It means 10% and has no religious signifcance . Unless we give it such.
One can tithe a cigarette ,a bottle of beer or a cannabis joint .It simply means giving 10% to another person.
Abraham did not go looking for a priest to tithe. HE went to war to recover stolen goods. In the process they took the property of the thieves. On their way back this priest who was also a king turned up and Abraham gave hi 10% of war loot while his men kept 90% Abraham himself kept nothing

This Mechilzedek was a king and a priest. There is no reason to conclude that giving him10% was because he was a priest and therefore was "giving to GOd". It could have been because he was a king who witnessed the sharing of plunder.

At any ate the formula for sharing plunder to God was not tithe but 1/500

Numbers Numbers 31:28

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by slimghost(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

You are not interested in my positions you consider "twisted", yet you want to ask me questions.

I leave you to your own self inflicted bitterness.

Stay on your lane. God bless you.

You have suddenly become dumb now that your lie has been pointed out.

Have fun with your twisted argument! bye

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Abraham tithing cannot be used as EVIDENCE for anything .We should not give it significance or meaning that it does not have.
Abraham DID NOT TITHE with his property

Let us define the word tithe.
It means 10% and has no religious signifcance . Unless we give it such.
One can tithe a cigarette ,a bottle of beer or a cannabis joint .It simply means giving 10% to another person.
Abraham did not go looking for a priest to tithe. HE went to war to recover stolen goods. In the process they took the property of the thieves. On their way back this priest who was also a king turned up and Abraham gave hi 10% of war loot while his men kept 90% Abraham himself kept nothing

This Mechilzedek was a king and a priest. There is no reason to conclude that giving him10% was because he was a priest and therefore was "giving to GOd". It could have been because he was a king who witnessed the sharing of plunder.

At any ate the formula for sharing plunder to God was not tithe but 1/500

Numbers Numbers 31:28

My brother, TITHING does not have two meanings. Go through various Bible commentaries and study it further. Abraham's tithe was the beginning and the first evidence of pre-law tithing.

Abraham tithed, obviously not by compulsion as done in the mosaic law era. He did his by REVELATION. and this attitude of his is exemplary. We should tithe by revelation.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by aribisala0(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Tithe which means "a tenth" had a religious connotation when Abraham and Jacob tithed. Abraham even paid for "his loins" unborn.

Don't intellectualize the scripture please.
Do not mix Abraham and Jacob

Jacob gave a voluntary tithe there is no dispute.
It is not relevant to the Christian tithe that is provokng all this debate because that is being projected as a mandatory commandment from God. Do you accept that there was no commandment to Jacob? If there was provide evidence

Abraham did not give tithe from his property He went to war against 4 kings returned with loot and gave a tithe to Mechilzedek who was a king and a priest . He isnot on record as tithing his own property. The rest of the loot 90% he did not keep

So whether he gave Mechilzedek 10% because he is a king or for religious reasons the bible does not say

We do know that there is a commandment to share war loot fro Jehova much later
and this was for 1/500 nott 10%
Numbers 31:28
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Do not mix Abraham and Jacob

Jacob gave a voluntary tithe there is no dispute.
It is not relevant to the Christian tithe that is provokng all this debate because that is being projected as a mandatory commandment from God. Do you accept that there was no commandment to Jacob? If there was provide evidence

Abraham did not give tithe from his property He went to war against 4 kings returned with loot and gave a tithe to Mechilzedek who was a king and a priest . He isnot on record as tithing his own property. The rest of the loot 90% he did not keep

So whether he gave Mechilzedek 10% because he is a king or for religious reasons the bible does not say

We do know that there is a commandment to share war loot fro Jehova much later
and this was for 1/500 nott 10%
Numbers 31:28

Abraham's "war bounties" were his PROCEEDS (not neccessarily his physical properties) as at the time. The bounty was enough for him to tithe. And he gave a tenth of it to the priest Melchizedek.

The tithe was even extended to his "loins"....that is, he also gave for his unborn descendants.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by aribisala0(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

My brother, TITHING does not have two meanings. Go through various Bible commentaries and study it further. Abraham's tithe was the beginning and the first evidence of pre-law tithing.

Abraham tithed, obviously not by compulsion as done in the mosaic law era. He did his by REVELATION. and this attitude of his is exemplary. We should tithe by revelation.

Tithe is an English word

The bible was not written in English. Tithe means 10% in English and refers to a TAX
In the bible the only LAWS relating to TITHE are about agricultural produce and THERE ARE SEVERAL TYPES OF TITHE
under the law yearly and 3 yearly eg ALL are about agricutural produce ,eating and drinking at the place the lord has chosen etc

You are projecting your own beliefs and opinions

What was the revelation that informed Abraham's tithe/.
Did Abraham pay tithe from his own property ? How ,How often to whom? Where
Can you provide EVIDENCE from the bible
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by aribisala0(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Abraham's "war bounties" were his PROCEEDS (not neccessarily his physical properties) as at the time. The bounty was enough for him to tithe. And he gave a tenth of it to the priest Melchizedek.

The tithe was even extended to his "loins"....that is, he also gave for his unborn descendants.
That is your interpretation. Mechilzedek was the king of Salem so I could argue he gave him tithe as lord of the Area . The bible does not say WHY he gave him the 10%

If they were his proceeds how come he said he had made a vow not to keep any of the proceeds and ended up giving away all the 90% to his men and the owners go and read the scripture.

He did not keep a goat for himself!

The so called proceeds was the wealth that had been stolen fro the kings of Sodom.Gomorra and 3 other kings and Abraham returned their wealth to them and the fighting men kept a tiny share
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by MrPristine: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Abraham's tithe was not by revelation but based on the customs of his people. Abraham came from the land of Ur in Babylonia and tithing was a part of their custom then. If you doubt this just google the phrase 'babylonian tithe ' and you will get your answers. The Egyptians also had a pagan tithing tradition that predates the Jewish tithes so and Abraham visited Egypt so stop deceiving yourself that he had a revelation to tithe.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Tithe is an English word

The bible was not written in English. Tithe means 10% in English and refers to a TAX
In the bible the only LAWS relating to TITHE are about agricultural produce and THERE ARE SEVERAL TYPES OF TITHE
under the law yearly and 3 yearly eg ALL are about agricutural produce ,eating and drinking at the place the lord has chosen etc

You are projecting your own beliefs and opinions

What was the revelation that informed Abraham's tithe/.
Did Abraham pay tithe from his own property ? How ,How often to whom? Where
Can you provide EVIDENCE from the bible

My brother, you are painting a picture you only want to see. Trying to box me into your narrative and idea won't change things.

Tithing is giving a tenth of your proceeds, as simple as that. Don't intellectualize it.

Abraham gave his tithe to God, not to a human government, so it was a religious practice, only NOT in the similitude of the compulsive mosaic law.

I tithe, willingly and cheerfully, without compulsion. I know and understand the blessings it can bring. I do it by revelation, not by ignorance or head-knowlege. I know tithing is different from almsgiving. Ministers are not called into the "beggar and needy" category, the work of God MUST be taken care of by revelation.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by joshnes(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
There is a saying that evidence ends argument. Tithe was before the law, in the law and after the law. Abraham and Jacob paid tithe before the law, the Israelites paid in the law and Jesus (Who is said to come and abolish the law) urged us to tithe. How do I know? Matthew 23:23 (TLB) Jesus speaking "Yes, woe upon you, Pharisees and you other religious teachers - hypocrites! For you tithe down to the last mint leaf in your garden, but ignore the important things - justice and mercy and faith. YES, YOU SHOULD TITHE, but you shouldn't leave the more important things undone." This Is Jesus speaking in the New Testament, I personally believe that The Lord's Words is final. YOU SHOULD TITHE.

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

That is your interpretation. Mechilzedek was the king of Salem so I could argue he gave him tithe as lord of the Area . The bible does not say WHY he gave him the 10%

If they were his proceeds how come he said he had made a vow not to keep any of the proceeds and ended up giving away all the 90% to his men and the owners go and read the scripture.

He did not keep a goat for himself!

The so called proceeds was the wealth that had been stolen fro the kings of Sodom.Gomorra and 3 other kings and Abraham returned their wealth to them and the fighting men kept a tiny share

You really didn't know how wealthy Abraham was. Much of the war bounty was enough to be his tithe. Which means he had a tenfold of every proceed he made from the military campaign.

See eh, am not the one under pressure here. I have deep understanding about tithing by revelation, NOT bible theology.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:
There is a saying that evidence ends argument. Tithe was before the law, in the law and after the law. Abraham and Jacob paid tithe before the law, the Israelites paid in the law and Jesus (Who is said to come and abolish the law) urged us to tithe. How do I know? Matthew 23:23 (TLB) Jesus speaking "Yes, woe upon you, Pharisees and you other religious teachers - hypocrites! For you tithe down to the last mint leaf in your garden, but ignore the important things - justice and mercy and faith. YES, YOU SHOULD TITHE, but you shouldn't leave the more important things undone." This Is Jesus speaking in the New Testament, I personally believe that The Lord's Words is final. YOU SHOULD TITHE.

Thank you my brother.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by aribisala0(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

My brother, you are painting a picture you only want to see. Trying to box me into your narrative and idea won't change things.

Tithing is giving a tenth of your proceeds, as simple as that. Don't intellectualize it.

Abraham gave his tithe to God, not to a human government, so it was a religious practice, only NOT in the similitude of the compulsive mosaic law.

I tithe, willingly and cheerfully, without compulsion. I know and understand the blessings it can bring. I do it by revelation, not by ignorance or head-knowlege. I know tithing is different from almsgiving. Ministers are not called into the "beggar and needy" category, the work of God MUST be taken care of by revelation.
He did not give to God. HE gve to a KING.

The King ofSalem
Mechilzedek who was also a priest
Abraham was a very rich man blessed by God.

Did he ever for one day tithe his property to God?
I am not saying you shold not tithe I am saying it should be voluntary.Any erson whosays it is compulsory is a liar
No human is more blessed than another because he tithes and the other does not.
It is more important to do the Things Jesus talked about. Jesus has hundreds of quotes in the bible about dos and don'ts .Tithing is not on the list so tithing cannot be MORE IMPORTANT than those things Jesus felt it was necessary to talk about.

Seeking the kingdom of God and his righteousnes
feed the hungry
clothing the naked
comforting the wretched
Loving our neighbours as we love our selves

If you tithe and do not do these things you are wasting your time.If you do these things and do not tithe you are doing fine

That is the koko

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
MrPristine:

Abraham's tithe was not by revelation but based on the customs of his people. Abraham came from the land of Ur in Babylonia and tithing was a part of their custom then. If you doubt this just google the phrase 'babylonian tithe ' and you will get your answers. The Egyptians also had a pagan tithing tradition that predates the Jewish tithes so and Abraham visited Egypt so stop deceiving yourself that he had a revelation to tithe.

Tithing to Melchizedek, a priest (who had no beginning nor end) who wasn't from Ur WAS BY REVELATION my brother.

That said, your position on customary tithes of different lands who practiced theocracy in some form still helps in further buttressing my point.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by aribisala0(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

You really didn't know how wealthy Abraham was. Much of the war bounty was enough to be his tithe. Which means he had a tenfold of every proceed he made from the military campaign.

See eh, am not the one under pressure here. I have deep understanding about tithing by revelation, NOT bible theology.

I don't know how wealthyhe was?
Do you know how weatlty he was?
Are you his accountant
The rest of this post is gibberish
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by aribisala0(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Tithing to Melchizedek, a priest (who had no beginning nor end) who wasn't from Ur WAS BY REVELATION my brother.

That said, your position on customary tithes of different lands who practiced theocracy in some form still helps in further buttressing my point.
What revelation?
Mechilzedek was the king of Salem. Abraham gave him tithe as a king. Just like anyone would receive a sharre if major loot is shared in his presence or territory

1 Like

Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

He did not give to God. HE gve to a KING.

The King ofSalem
Mechilzedek who was also a priest
Abraham was a very rich man blessed by God.

Did he ever for one day tithe his property to God?
I am not saying you shold not tithe I am saying it should be voluntary.Any erson whosays it is compulsory is a liar
No human is more blessed than another because he tithes and the other does not.
It is more important to do the Things Jesus talked about. Jesus has hundreds of quotes in the bible about dos and don'ts .Tithing is not on the list so tithing cannot be MORE IMPORTANT than those things Jesus felt it was necessary to talk about.

Seeking the kingdom of God and his righteousnes
feed the hungry
clothing the naked
comforting the wretched
Loving our neighbours as we love our selves

If you tithe and do not do these things you are wasting your time.If you do these things and do not tithe you are doing fine

That is the koko

Study HEBREWS 7: 1-10 deeply.

Levi, a latter descendant of Abraham paid tithes (through Abraham's war bounty) to melchizedek, the priest who had "no beginning nor end"....

Abraham's tithe was by revelation, not custom. Latter mosaic laws made it a Jewish custom.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Study HEBREWS 7: 1-10 deeply.

Levi, a latter descendant of Abraham paid tithes (through Abraham's war bounty) to melchizedek, the priest who had "no beginning nor end"....

Abraham's tithe was by revelation, not custom. Latter mosaic laws made it a Jewish custom.
You are the one that needs to study deeply nut just Hebrews 7 but Hebrews 8 and 9.

That should confirm to you that there is no need any longer to pay tithes.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

You are the one that needs to study deeply nut just Hebrews 7 but Hebrews 8.

That should confirm to you that there is no need any longer to pay tithes.

You can keep shifting the goal post if you want my brother.

Tithing should be done by revelation just as Abraham did, not by compulsion like the mosaic law.

Romans 2:28-29 shows that there are still REAL JEWS today, and Ephesians 4:11-12 proves that these Jews have MINISTERS after the order of christ our HIGH PRIEST, who ministers Gods words and power to them. The ministers and the ministries should be catered for, and tithes does exactly that.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by Peacefullove: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

You can keep shifting the goal post if you want my brother.

Tithing should be done by revelation just as Abraham did, not by compulsion like the mosaic law.

Romans 2:28-29 shows that there are still REAL JEWS today, and Ephesians 4:11-12 proves that these Jews have MINISTERS after the order of christ our HIGH PRIEST, who ministers Gods words and power to them. The ministers and the ministries should be catered for, and tithes does exactly that.

Was Tithe used to cater for the early Ministers of Christianity or voluntary contributions ?
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by plainbibletruth: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Give to God? How? Does one give to God by paying a chuurch or feeding the hungry ? WHich is the correct way ofGiving to God

Grace giving as specified by Apostle Paul.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by MrPristine: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

I just provided evidence to you that Abraham tithes based on the customs of his people and you are still insisting it was by revelation without any evidence to back your fables. Stop making up stories and appealing to a fictitious"revelation" to justify the tithe scam. Tithing is an ancient pagan custom of the people from Mesopotamia were Abraham came from and that's why he tithes to the king of Salem. He didn't do it based on any imaginary revelation.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
MrPristine:

I just provided evidence to you that Abraham tithes based on the customs of his people and you are still insisting it was by revelation without any evidence to back your fables. Stop making up stories and appealing to a fictitious"revelation" to justify the tithe scam. Tithing is an ancient pagan custom of the people from Mesopotamia were Abraham came from and that's why he tithes to the king of Salem. He didn't do it based on any imaginary revelation.

Who was Melchizedek, king of Salem? Tell me what the bible stated about Melchizedek. Tell me please.....I want to know, So we can from there deduce whether it was about customs or by revelation that Abraham tithed to Melchizedek.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Peacefullove:

Was Tithe used to cater for the early Ministers of Christianity or voluntary contributions ?

"Voluntary contributions" is an ambiguous term for tithes and offerings. They are not given compulsively.

Please study your bible along with seasoned bible commentaries. It will help you.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by MrPristine: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Who was Melchizedek, king of Salem? Tell me what the bible stated about Melchizedek. Tell me please.....I want to know, So we can from there deduce whether it was about customs or by revelation that Abraham tithed to Melchizedek.

Your appealing to this "revelation" rhetoric is at best dishonest to me and any discerning person. The bible never said that it was by revelation so stop committing the sin of adding to scriptures. We know from history that tithing was a custom were Abraham came from so that was clearly the reason he tithes. Does it even make sense to have a revelation of what was already commonly practiced in an area. What kind of yeye revelation is that
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
MrPristine:

Your appealing to this "revelation" rhetoric is at best dishonest to me and any discerning person. The bible never said that it was by revelation so stop committing the sin of adding to scriptures. We know from history that tithing was a custom were Abraham came from so that was clearly the reason he tithes. Does it even make sense to have a revelation of what was already commonly practiced in an area. What kind of yeye revelation is that

Tell me who Melchizedek, king of Salem was and stop dillydallying....

Keep shifting the goalpost and be ignored for good.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by MrPristine: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Tell me who Melchizedek, king of Salem was and stop dillydallying....

Keep shifting the goalpost and be ignored for good.

He was a King priest and Kings in those days use to collect a tithe as a form of taxation.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by ofai: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
MrPristine:

He was a King priest and Kings in those days use to collect a tithe as a form of taxation.

cheesy even you know that your response was empty and shallow.

Study Hebrews7:1-3 and tell us who Melchizedek king of Salem was.

If you don't get this, then you lack the revelation of who Melchizedek was.
Re: Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical by MrPristine: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

cheesy even you know that your response was empty and shallow.

Study Hebrews7:1-3 and tell us who Melchizedek king of Salem was.

If you don't get this, then you lack the revelation of who Melchizedek was.

All this revelation you are shouting upandan is at best a fraudulent manipulation to me. Fact is that Melchizedek was a King priest and Kings used to collect a tithe as taxes in those days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.