Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) (27861 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by wayne4loan: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
criminal
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:
The older this OBJ gets, the more I like him.
WHAT A SURVIVOR. WOW!!
From Nzeogwu coup till today u can't mention any part of Nigerian history without mentioning OBJ.
A TRUE LEGEND!!

A lot of people will agree to your point, a lot who can think deep. Even if he has stolen money, he has done a lot of things 90 percent of Nigerians depend on, not those abstract achievement Jonathan dogs tag him with
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by mangood74: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
political moves and manouvering 2019 the vp slot should be either okwute or ikeoha come 2019
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by visijo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thievery
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Umahi be hosting federal characters too much lately. Why all the famzing. Don't tell me he's positioning himself for the much touted President from SE by 2023.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Angelovic96: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
supereagle:

I was in the place last week. I feel like not leaving the place. It far better than Owerri, Imo capital.

yesooo in fact when I went there ,I saw what good governance is all about

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is it that nobody has the heart to break it to the senile old Thief Obasanjo, that his tenure ended a decade ago.

Who is paying for all this his useless galavanting ?
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by jimony30: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mehn that Abakaliki fine scarra. The governor has really done well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by 4kings: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
Is it that nobody has the heart to break it to the senile old Thief Obasanjo, that his tenure ended a decade ago.

Who is paying for all this his useless galavanting ?
He has the money to fund his "gallivanting".
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Does Obasanjo sees himself as the unofficial President of Nigeria or abi na wetin? Why is he engaging in official and semi-official visits?

Gosh, even if the immediate past president isn't gallivanting around like OBJ. Maybe he deserves another Abacha treatment grin

O pari
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
For what end?

Hope he also paid for the guard of honour and other expenses it appears this moronic governor has laid out for him.
4kings:

He has the money to fund his "gallivanting".
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
supereagle:

I was in the place last week. I feel like not leaving the place. It far better than Owerri, Imo capital.

please woke up!
Abakaliki better than Owerri?
joke of the centuery

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Keep decieving yourself
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Tekzzy01: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Abakaliki ebe'ano

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by pahen1991: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheKingdom:

yeah right....legend my foot
you opinion doesnt count. obj is a legend and you cant change dat.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Obasanjo don visit ebonyi like more than 30 times, OK one of his son married from ebonyi while una president never visit Edo not to talk of igboland grin
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by pahen1991: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
obj is very strong and hearty
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Tekzzy01: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Abakaliki is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Tekzzy01: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
that's how we roll mehn

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
greatermax77:

please woke up!
joke of the centuery
Go and confirm. The present governor has transformed the place. Seeing is believing. I am happy the poster above has justified a bit. Udensi Round not yet there, Presco Flyover and Systematic Flyover along Abakaliki-Enugu Road.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Tekzzy01: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
oh yes I like it

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Caseless: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ojiofor:
This Baba better pass the current Baba.
grin grin grin

Human beings are difficult to understand. To make it worst, you're a Nigerian who's naturally amnesiac.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tekzzy01:
Abakaliki is beautiful
God bless you for the loading . You will leave long.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by icon007(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dave is truly an engineer! He knows his onions... I kind of like him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by guru90: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheAngry1:
How many Presidents this country get sef? angry angry angry

WONDERFUL QUESTIONS.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Funnicator:
Umahi be hosting federal characters too much lately. Why all the famzing. Don't tell me he's positioning himself for the much touted President from SE by 2023.

Let me him position himself. I will campaign for him in Yoruba land if he can continue the good works he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
icon007:
Dave is truly an engineer! He knows his onions... I kind of like him.

Osun State governor is an engr.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
supereagle:

Let me him position himself. I will campaign for him in Yoruba land if can continue the good works he is doing.

Are u Yoruba. Shocked to c a Yoruba saying he'll campaign for an igbo man for presiDent
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
greatermax77:

please woke up!
joke of the centuery
is this necessary?
We the Ebonyians can never compete with anyone, we do our things and allow the work to speak for itself.

We are Still coming up sir

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Olarababy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheKingdom:

yeah right....legend my foot
Just look at u, Do u know that ur Ancestors, yourself and ur future generations cannot achive half of that OBJ achived in his life time. U owe noting but respect to that man. NONSENSE.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Olarababy(f): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
carpmam:
All those pple saying abakalika better pass IMO,
Com, no do make i ise mouth finish u......The only main road Okigwe get, your mumu govonor no fit repair am.....na to build status em sabi.....yeye imo
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Olarababy:

Com, no do make i ise mouth finish u......The only main road Okigwe get, your mumu govonor no fit repair am.....na to build status em sabi.....yeye imo
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures / Ota-­Agbara Axis: Finally, The Goose That Lays The Golden Egg Gets Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.