Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) (27863 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi is a very backward dungeon filled with abakaleke miscreants. Ebonyi people are a mix of hausa fulani, that's why you guys are regarded as Almajiri-igbos.

[s][/s]

Kill yourself because you are not Igbo
It’s this kind of arrogance displayed by indi-Anambra and other in the old eastern region that made Elechi Amadi and co to join the Ijaws in clamoring for a COAS state. The Ikwerres were treated as second class igbos e.g. Igbo Mba Miri, and abused for it. Now the result is clear for all to see. They have made sure that Nigeria recognize them as a separate ethnic group, even though its clear to all that they are Igbos.
In your stupidity, you are resurrecting that madness again. Are you not aware that unity of Indi ‘Igbo is needed now than ever? Stop been a fool and call yourself to order. You are overstepping your boundaries Nonsobaba.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2017
The guy you quoted is very correct. Ebonyi people are regarded as almajiris in the larger Igbo society. Every menial job done by people from Niger republic is the same thing Ebonyi people does. As for whom you are..you cannot be more than a roadside gala hawker or an okada rider. That is the highest profession of Ebonyi people. They are cursed to remain like that. I pity them though

[s]
Uniquejames:

brother ur obsession with 'almajiri-igbos' is wat I don't understand.. what does it even mean?

inferiority complex u said... how best can u explain the act of people that just started feeling what democracy is.

on the part of being slave I put it on you that anambra people going by their lifestyle are the true slaves... serving your elder brother for over 15years before u can start as a man.

I don't know u but I can tell u vividly that as a man from ebonyi I am better than anybody who is of my age from ur state.

[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2017
oneeast:
The guy you quoted is very correct. Ebonyi people are regarded as almajiris in the larger Igbo society. Every menial job done by people from Niger republic is the same thing Ebonyi people does. As for whom you are..you cannot be more than a roadside gala hawker or an okada rider. That is the highest profession of Ebonyi people. They are cursed to remain like that. I pity them though

[s][/s]
Very soon, Anambra and your folks will be the one brandishing the Igbo tag. You don't want to learn from history. Arrogant idiots! angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
You are a bastard. It is your useless father that is an arrogant i.diot. What is wrong in saying the truth? Are Ebonyi people not almajiris?

[s]
Alexus23:

Very soon, Anambra and your folks will be the one brandishing the Igbo tag. You don't want to learn from history. Arrogant idiots! angry
[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Anambra people should continue in this their charade of superiority... soon everybody go answer him papa name, as you guys don't want to learn from history. cc pazianza
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Ebonyi people are not Igbos. They are almajiri-Igbos. Stop spewing nonsense.

[s]
Alexus23:
Anambra people should continue in this their charade of superiority... soon everybody go answer him papa name, as you guys don't want to learn from history.
[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
oneeast:
You are a bastard. It is your useless father that is an arrogant i.diot. What is wrong in saying the truth? Are Ebonyi people not almajiris?

[s][/s]
You slowpoke. If I lay my hands on you, I swear to God, I will snuff the life out of your misrable existence. I will quote you for the last time. But know, it you are devil that deserves the six feet. Idiot. angry
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
A day will come, when I will lead my state, and I will make sure Ebonyi pulls out from the Igbo union. Mark my word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Imagine this abakaleke illiterate miscreant. Hopeless and worthless people. I spit on you people.

[s]
Alexus23:

You slowpoke. If I lay my hands on you, I swear to God, I will snuff the life out of your misrable existence. I will quote you for the last time. But know, it you are devil that deserves the six feet. Idiot. angry
[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
That is the right thing to do. Ebonyi people are pure breeds of Hausa. You guys are not Igbos. Nobody understands your language, your culture is a northern culture. Ebonyi people are cursed. cheesy

[s]
Alexus23:
A day will come, when I will lead my state, and I will make sure Ebonyi pulls out from the Igbo union. Mark my word!!!
[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2017
oneeast:
That is the right thing to do. Ebonyi people are pure breeds of Hausa. You guys are not Igbos. Nobody understands your language, your culture is a northern culture. Ebonyi people are cursed. cheesy

[s][/s]
You are cursed. your generation is cursed. Better remove that useless one east from your moniker, because their is nothing like one east. Anuvia.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Alexus23:

I am cursed. my generation is cursed. Ebonyi is cursed. .

Now you are talking cheesy
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by cossyjay: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Alexus23:
my brother I dey your back anambara people are the most useless set of people on earth, imaging those fools calling My precious Ebonyi state amajiri Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Ebonyi people are nomadic professional gala hawkers. All of you are cursed. Ebonyi people are treated like slaves all over Nigeria. I spit on you people.

[s]
cossyjay:
my brother I dey your back anambara people are the most useless set of people on earth, imaging those fools calling My precious Ebonyi state amajiri Igbos
[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2017
cossyjay:
You can imagine the level of scowl from one Onitsha bitch, when I told her I'm from Ebonyi. The ol' hag was like “Ebonyi person cannot be this handsome, Ebonyi are bush people blab la bla... wtf angry Why are these mutherfuckers so conditioned to negative perception about Ebonyi? I'll begin to hate ‘em, the way I hate afonjas…
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
It is because everyone knows that Ebonyi people are cursed nomadic gala hawkers. See typical Ebonyi people on the traffic. You guys are cursed. cheesy

Alexus23:

You can imagine the level of scowl from one Onitsha bitch, when I told her I'm from Ebonyi. The ol' hag was like “Ebonyi person cannot be this handsome, Ebonyi are bush people blab la bla... wtf angry Why are these mutherfuckers so conditioned to negative perception about Ebonyi? I'll begin to hate ‘em, the way I hate afonjas…

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2017
oneeast:
It is because everyone knows that Ebonyi people are cursed nomadic gala hawkers. See typical Ebonyi people on the traffic. You guys are cursed. cheesy

Nigur agreed. Now can you go and die in peace undecided Quit desturbing my mention fool... sad
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
You are a bastard. I have to continue mentioning you because you quoted me firstly. Ebonyi people are almjiris cheesy

[s]
Alexus23:

Nigur agreed. Now can you go and die in peace undecided Quit desturbing my mention fool... sad
[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Alexus23: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
oneeast:
You are a bastard. I have to continue mentioning you because you quoted me firstly. Ebonyi people are almjiris cheesy

[s][/s]
Don't bite more than you can chew... you might think its fun, but you could be skined alive. Be warned. Don't test my resolve ol' man. Chino, I'm warning you. I can track you, if I choose to.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
You are a bastard for saying that rubbish. Dirty gala hawker. How can a gala hawker track his master? Are you maaad? cool

[s]
Alexus23:

Don't bite more than you can chew... you might think its fun, but you could be skined alive. Be warned. Don't test my resolve ol' man. Chino, I'm warning you. I can track you, if I choose to.
[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by LLobiorah: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
And he said nobody can understand their language and culture.. And you went to school right?
You don't understand diversity Abi?
That you don't understand it, does that make them less of a human being huh?
Is a pity sha
Tomorrow you will be priding yourself as someone that's educated.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
greatermax77:

My brother, u do not to abuse me. I have been living in Abakaliki since 2001, so on what basis are u comparing it to Owerri?

I bn think say u get small sense....since 2001 to when??........na o'town dem born me,i left dia 1998 and came to abakaliki......went back to owerri for a course 3months ago,,my broda na small thing e use diff from d owerri d@ I left in 1998. Except for the clubs and hotels......everyoda thing is rubbish. Just talk one thing wey owerri use pass abakaliki na road,infrastructure,water,electricity?just mention one and u go win d argument...............me I fit mention 2 for u shaa....internet fraud(yahoo) and prostitution(ashawo).
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
okenwaa:

I bn think say u get small sense....since 2001 to when??........na o'town dem born me,i left dia 1998 and came to abakaliki......went back to owerri for a course 3months ago,,my broda na small thing e use diff from d owerri d@ I left in 1998. Except for the clubs and hotels......everyoda thing is rubbish. Just talk one thing wey owerri use pass abakaliki na road,infrastructure,water,electricity?just mention one and u go win d argument...............me I fit mention 2 for u shaa....internet fraud(yahoo) and prostitution(ashawo).

I do not know fr where u get the courage to compare Owerri & Abakaliki.
How many double lane is in Ai, just Ogoja road, Afikpo road & Ezza road.
Ai is still like a local govt Area.
For now, Dave is trying to make the town look neat & dustless, but u cannot compare it to Owerri. for where?
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by cossyjay: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
LLobiorah:
And he said nobody can understand their language and culture.. And you went to school right?
You don't understand diversity Abi?
That you don't understand it, does that make them less of a human being huh?
Is a pity sha
Tomorrow you will be priding yourself as someone that's educated.
the idiot is just one confuse wasted sperm from the so call rich anambra state where money ritual, arm robbery, kidnapping, and drug trafficking are what they know how to do best, and beside that fool has never travel outside his enclave.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by cossyjay: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
greatermax77:

For now, Dave is trying to make the town look neat & dustless, but u cannot compare it to Owerri. for where?
OK carry ur owerri comot make we hear word
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Face me directly. All those kidnappers and criminal are Ebonyi cursed. They hawk gala in the day time and turn armed robbers at night. See them below. They are being chased around all over the country like aliens.

[s]
cossyjay:
the idiot is just one confuse wasted sperm from the so call rich anambra state where money ritual, arm robbery, kidnapping, and drug trafficking are what they know how to do best, and beside that fool has never travel outside his enclave.
[/s]

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
greatermax77:

Baba I no wan follow u argue again....simple question wey I ask,u no fit answer...
U dey hear urself atall ----Double lane
Na double dem dey tk knw developed town nw baa
Your brain dey leak cassava water true true.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by cossyjay: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
oneeast:
Face me directly. All those kidnappers and criminal are Ebonyi cursed. They hawk gala in the day time and turn armed robbers at night. See them below. They are being chased around all over the country like aliens.

[s][/s]
wake up, this 21st century and stop dwelling in the past, u think u are better than anyone from Ebonyi state, that reminds me of Evans and his accomplices.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
No argue with me again please, U do no have sense, to compare Abakaliki to Owerri.
U eat jackee meat?
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by LLobiorah: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=oneeast post=62155478]Face me directly. All those kidnappers and criminal are Ebonyi cursed. They hawk gala in the day time and turn armed robbers at night. See them below. They are being chased around all over the country like aliens.

lol.. this guy
The way you attack this people I'm beginning to wonder what you are going to gain. You are no different than a bigoted racist.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ebonyi are cursed nomadic hawkers. You guys are not Igbo. Your language is not Igbo, your culture is not Igbo. I spit on you people.

[s]
cossyjay:
wake up, this 21st century and stop dwelling in the past, u think u are better than anyone from Ebonyi state, that reminds me of Evans and his accomplices.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole / Osinbajo Orders Magu, New DSS Boss To Recover Missing N80b After Daura’s Sack / Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.