Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) (27864 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by cossyjay: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
oneeast:
Ebonyi are cursed nomadic hawkers. You guys are not Igbo. Your language is not Igbo, your culture is not Igbo. I spit on you people.

[s][/s]
you are and ur generation are cursed, I spit on you as well, we don't need wasted sperm like you to tell us who we are, jackass

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ebonyi people are cursed people from hell. They are almajiris. Ebonyi are worthless and useless to the igbos. Cutting them off is the right thing because they are hausa people. I spit on you guys. cheesy

[s]
cossyjay:
you are and ur generation are cursed, I spit on you as well, we don't need wasted sperm like you to tell us who we are, jackass
[/s]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by cossyjay: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=oneeast post=62156527]Ebonyi people are cursed people from hell. They are almajiris. Ebonyi are worthless and useless to the igbos. Cutting them off is the right thing because they are hausa people. I spit on you guys. cheesy

e pain ediot hahaha, guy stay away from drug its affecting your brain
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by oneeast: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Heheheheh

Imagine this pained abakaleke miscreant. You people are cursed gala hawkers. I spit on you people. See your brothers hawking all over Nigeria cheesy

[s]
cossyjay:
e pain ediot hahaha, guy stay away from drug its affecting your brain
[/s]

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Uniquejames(m): 12:16am On Nov 08, 2017
oneeast:
The guy you quoted is very correct. Ebonyi people are regarded as almajiris in the larger Igbo society. Every menial job done by people from Niger republic is the same thing Ebonyi people does. As for whom you are..you cannot be more than a roadside gala hawker or an okada rider. That is the highest profession of Ebonyi people. They are cursed to remain like that. I pity them though

[s][/s]

I don't just have a say for your stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP / V.P Osinbajo Receives Chief Judge Of Nigeria & Chief Justices In State House(pix / Ifeanyi Ubah At The Scene Of Nnewi Gas Plant Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.