Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) (27860 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Funnicator:

Are u Yoruba. Shocked to c a Yoruba saying he'll campaign for an igbo man for presiDent
Yes. From Ogun State. Our problem in Nigeria is Tribalism. If we see a right person to deliver what we want let him be there. With what I saw in Abakaliki when I went there for a week conference,the man will change Nigeria for good.
Abakaliki di amaka. Ezi Okwu bu Ndu, Ekwucham.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bestview: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ebonyi people are Almajiri-igbos. I hope Obj is aware that Ebonyi people are 3rd class Igbo slaves.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi people are Almajiri-igbos. I hope Obj is aware that Ebonyi people are 3rd class Igbo slaves.
Hahahahah Nkita Ara, you are not ashamed of yourself.
You that is Taiwan Igbo, how many times did OBJ visited the drunken master of Your state, if at all u are from Anambra state?

Okpo, GA kwuo udo.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bestview: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ebonyi is a very backward dungeon filled with abakaleke miscreants. Ebonyi people are a mix of hausa fulani, that's why you guys are regarded as Almajiri-igbos.

[s]
achi4u:
Hahahahah Nkita Ara, you are not ashamed of yourself.
You that is Taiwan Igbo, how many times did OBJ visited the drunken master of Your state, if at all u are from Anambra state? kpo, GA kwuo udo.
[/s]

Kill yourself because you are not Igbo
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bestview: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
@achi4u, here is the highest ambition of Ebonyi people. Professional gala hawkers. Almajiri-igbos

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bestview: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ebonyi people are cursed. Igbo regard them as almajiri-igbos. See them hawking gala all over Nigeria.

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
gradeA:

was it Nzeogwu coup, or Dimka led coup?

Just asking wink

OBJ was Nzeogwu's best friend, they even shared same bed.

He was also the person who accepted Biafran surrender.

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by steperone(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheKingdom:

yeah right....legend my foot

Legend your foot?? Bross... We know him but we don't know your father!! Show some respect, Don't say here what you cannot say to his face!
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by cossyjay: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
@achi4u, here is the highest ambition of Ebonyi people. Professional gala hawkers. Almajiri-igbos
u are very stupid, ewu.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bestview: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Did I lie? Ebonyi people are almajiri-igbos

cossyjay:
u are very stupid, ewu.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bestview: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ebonyi people are cursed. See them hawking gala all over Nigeria. Nomadic gala hawkers. cheesy

achi4u, where are you? cheesy

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by juman(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
The useless old man that led this destroyed nigeria for eleven and half years.

In a sensible country he would be in jail
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by juman(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi people are cursed. See them hawking gala all over Nigeria. Nomadic gala hawkers. cheesy

They are hard working people.

In the bad situation of the country, they are trying to make things done for themselves.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
carpmam:
All those pple saying abakalika better pass IMO,

No comparison.......u supoz dey compare Imo with Umuahia,not Abakaliki.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ojiofor: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin

Human beings are difficult to understand. To make it worst, you're a Nigerian who's naturally amnesiac.

True or false?
Forget grammar.In fact,we have the worst of them all since 1960...That OBJ is better than Buhari doesn't mean he is good.Boy'take note.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
4kings:

He has the money to fund his "gallivanting".

Please tell the olodo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
greatermax77:

please woke up!
Abakaliki better than Owerri?
joke of the centuery

Ewu na dis owerri wey I dey go steady or una keep anoda one elsewhere?.....come Abakaliki, na u go wan relocate
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:

Look @ dis aba made igboo Mumu ooo.....ezi wawa
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by steperone(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
surgical:
How did that help the country.?

Reverse ask sir... What have u and your father done to help this country??
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi people are cursed. Igbo regard them as almajiri-igbos. See them hawking gala all over Nigeria.

Who be dis one wey be like say en papa use do blood money Cus na d only tin wey ur pple sabi do......ezi.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2017
bestview:

Please stop denigrating people trying to make an honest living instead of stealing and kidnapping.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2017
bestview:

Please stop denigrating people trying to make an honest living instead of stealing and kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:18am On Nov 07, 2017
bestview:

Please stop denigrating people struggling to make an honest living instead of stealing and kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:19am On Nov 07, 2017
supereagle:

Yes. From Ogun State. Our problem in Nigeria is Tribalism. If we a right person to deliver what we want let him be there. With what I saw in Abakaliki when I went there for a week conference,the man will change Nigeria for good.
Abakaliki di amaka. Ezi Okwu bu Ndu, Ekwucham.

Probably a paid operative of the gov.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 5:03am On Nov 07, 2017
9jaDoc:

Probably a paid operative of the gov.

Haaaa. You make me laugh when I saw your statement. I have even not seen this man before it is what he did in his state that made me love him when I went there for a conference. I wish he we will continue to perform like this when he gets the second tenure mandate. When I was going you need to hear the way the passengers living in Abakaliki were praising him. The man is both transformer and reformer. The works of Umahi made everyone admire him get the records straight. He adds value too people's lives.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2017
carpmam:
All those pple saying abakalika better pass IMO,

STF, is it the dirty Owerri that I know?
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bullbull: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2017
naaija:
Fmr. President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Chairman of Zero Hunger Team, Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo arrives the capital city of Ebonyi State. He was welcomed with guard of honour.

It is expected that their visit to Ebonyi state will bring goodies mostly in the areas of Agriculture and economic development/empowerment.

Details on

http://www.naaija.com/2017/11/photos-as-obasanjo-visits-gov-dav-umahi-in-ebonyi-state/

Picture and Story by

Nwaze Francis

They can not welcome Obasanjo with military parade because Obasanjo is only coming for private visit.. military men don't wear military uniform for private visit..

The ig of police in civil cloth visiting Imo state for private event

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6004048_GAUJ4_jpg18f7814c19d145e97650cc681329ab58
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2017
okenwaa:

Ewu na dis owerri wey I dey go steady or una keep anoda one elsewhere?.....come Abakaliki, na u go wan relocate

My brother, u do not to abuse me. I have been living in Abakaliki since 2001, so on what basis are u comparing it to Owerri?
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2017
achi4u:
is this necessary?
We the Ebonyians can never compete with anyone, we do our things and allow the work to speak for itself.

We are Still coming up sir

Yes, Ebonyi is coming up quite alright but,I was baffled the way the guy compared it to Owerri. I lived in Abakaliki since 2001, so he should stop decieving people
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bullbull: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2017
They can not welcome Obasanjo with military parade because Obasanjo goes for private visit. , It is not considered official visit. military men don't wear military uniform for private visit..

Clearly the people of ebonyi lack understanding of military law

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6004048_GAUJ4_jpg18f7814c19d145e97650cc681329ab58

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by bestview: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2017
bullbull:
They can not welcome Obasanjo with military parade because Obasanjo goes for private visit. , It is not considered official visit. military men don't wear military uniform for private visit..

Clearly the people of ebonyi lack understanding of military law

You don't expect anything less from the backward inferior Ebonyi people. They are a people filled with inferiority complex. They are even so excited that Obj visited their backward state. So they rolled out drums to receive him with all the military parade. Ebonyi people are almajiri-igbos, they are seen in Igbo land as slaves and abok1s.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Uniquejames(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
bestview:

You don't expect anything less from the backward inferior Ebonyi people. They are a people filled with inferiority complex. They are even so excited that Obj visited their backward state. So they rolled out drums to receive him with all the military parade. Ebonyi people are almajiri-igbos, they are seen in Igbo land as slaves and abok1s.

brother ur obsession with 'almajiri-igbos' is wat I don't understand.. what does it even mean?

inferiority complex u said... how best can u explain the act of people that just started feeling what democracy is.

on the part of being slave I put it on you that anambra people going by their lifestyle are the true slaves... serving your elder brother for over 15years before u can start as a man.

I don't know u but I can tell u vividly that as a man from ebonyi I am better than anybody who is of my age from ur state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.