Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia (45080 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by NigerDeltan(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Look at this one

Wat happened to chidinma and ugomma
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Maltaleeza(f): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
sprintscr7:

and u think God will answer that kind of prayer laughing in 4K UHD...lol...

Who is this one?
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by muller101(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I really pray to have set of twins too..... I don't mind having them twice and prefer same sex. Lord, please answer my prayer when its time o.

Modified
I want mine to be identical....
God answer my prayer.
grin
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by ogtavia(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Kedu nke Mikel hapu omenala mewazi omenelu?

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from
the village.
I pity your future daughter in law
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Mabelenena(f): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o
Stop offering ursef cheap
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by expensiveguyman(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.
I don't see anything wrong in giving those kids name that suit their environment. besides all dis Igbo name and culture are outdated and overrated if u ask me. u better wake-up bcoz d world now is on a moving train or else u will be left behind.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by 1Dray(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o

Keep waiting... Gold digger! What happened to the ones that came for you. Achalugo ko, Gold digger ni.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by 1Dray(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:

Not implying, Am saying it

No foreign lady can be good enough for our brother!!!
Who is this one?
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by birdsview(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
1Dray:

Keep waiting... Gold digger! What happened to the ones that came for you. Achalugo ko, Gold digger ni.
no mind am..after sugar daddies don finish..No body wants leftovers

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Maltaleeza(f): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by JAWBONE(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:

Not implying, Am saying it

No foreign lady can be good enough for our brother!!!
Dey there dey deceive yourself. If you ask your real brother sef he will tell u what's up
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Ladyjumong(f): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
comshots apost=62137716:
Your bribe price is too expensive.Besides,ibo girls are mostly found in brothel across the country.
yeah, still wondering why your western brothers would rather choose them over their girls. i mean a month rarely past without "a yoruba man weds an igbo girl" not being on the news undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.
Mikel does not think like a tribalistic IBO man like you, mtewww
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by habsydiamond(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
fatherhood is a ten unit course I must not carry... I would love to become one soon..
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
expensiveguyman:
I don't see anything wrong in giving those kids name that suit their environment. besides all dis Igbo name and culture are outdated and overrated if u ask me. u better wake-up bcoz d world now is on a moving train or else u will be left behind.
leave am make him they behave like a Kalahari bush man
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by kokomilala(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
@CEEcey, what's wrong with his Russian wife? This is bigotry taken too far.Humans are the same before God,but are separated by cultures,space values,sensibilities,tastes and time.
Maybe that's his destiny after all.An Igbo girl might never have made him happy,which is very important in any union.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
When l observed mikel, he is not a tribalist typical IBO man, Mikel is A free man, he can marry anywhere and that is what he did
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by belindar: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Stupid post. If he didn’t spend time with his kids, is it my kids he will spend time with? People just post rubbish here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
So cute.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Azam101: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

He didnt say that... but trust me mikel need an igbo lady,.. for some reasons.
Relaying totally on kids u had with a white woman can be catastrophic at Times
Black man thinking
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia? Na Igbo name be that?
Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from the village.
What da fucck did u just say
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:

No second wife
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yeah, still wondering why your western brothers would rather choose them over their girls. i mean a month rarely past without "a yoruba man weds an igbo girl" not being on the news undecided
I be onye Ibo.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by perry1988(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
You go old for ur papa house

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by breakeven: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.
He is happy with his Russian boo. An Igbo girl won't give him half of that. #leavemikelalone.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by sidneyeze: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
He doesnt need infection and Ogbanje from These careless Igbo Ladies- He took a wise decision
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
The stupidity on the first page got me weak af. I don't even know what to type
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by NickMark1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.
I guess he should come and marry u?
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Firstreality(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Beautiful daughters
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Shinapraise(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I really pray to have set of twins too..... I don't mind having them twice and prefer same sex. Lord, please answer my prayer when its time o.

Modified
I want mine to be identical....
God answer my prayer.
I can help u with that there is a way if getting twins my banana is the best grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Ladyjumong(f): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
comshots:
I be onye Ibo.
mba, onye hausa undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
So many ridiculous comments, especially on the first page.

teresafaith:
She can obviously offer him a lot because they're still going strong. Hater.

lovelygurl:
The stupidity on the first page got me weak af. I don't even know what to type
You're not the only one. I'm perplexed myself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps / Athletes Representing Nigeria At Tokyo 2020 (Full List) / Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.