Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia (45126 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Who ibo girl epp.....biko putanuzo
CEEcey:
undecided

Kedu nke Mikel hapu omenala mewazi omenelu?

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from
the village.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by FRANKLAD1: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b]
4kings:
Because you said so?
[b]
4kings:
Because you said so?
[quote author=4kings post=62136276] Because you said so?[but foreign money can be gud 4 ur broda?]
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by teresafaith: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gluhbirne:
So many ridiculous comments, especially on the first page.

She can obviously offer him a lot because they're still going strong. Hater.

You're not the only one. I'm perplexed myself.
Carry your busybody skeleton elsewhere abeg you
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:

Carry your busybody skeleton elsewhere abeg you
And you can carry your jealousy elsewhere b/c he's never leaving her for you. Hate monger.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by stickaman04: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
You sound like a kid. Must he name his kids Igbo names, and are good women strictly found in Igbo land?.
infact they very rare in igboland dis days
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Martin0(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gluhbirne:

And you can carry your jealousy elsewhere b/c he's never leaving her for you. Hate monger.

Hian even for social media una still dey trow blow?grin
Problem plenty for life sha,
But e dey pain me say na woman problem na carry muscle pass eh
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by teresafaith: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gluhbirne:

You're too minute for me to exchange words with, so take care
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by cstr1000: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
expensiveguyman:
I don't see anything wrong in giving those kids name that suit their environment. besides all dis Igbo name and culture are outdated and overrated if u ask me. u better wake-up bcoz d world now is on a moving train or else u will be left behind.
There is nothing outdated about the Igbo culture. I don't know about yours.
Chimamnda and even Achebe made their name and reputation selling the Igbo culture to the outside world. D
Don't hide your tribal bigotry under the aura of progressivism.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by cstr1000: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
/
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by oluwasegun007(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.

avamia na Igbo...
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by cstr1000: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
You sound like a kid. Must he name his kids Igbo names, and are good women strictly found in Igbo land?.
I am sure you would have no problem with it if she had said'' Nigerian women''.
ndi-ojor.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Alwaysking: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia? Na Igbo name be that?
Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from the village.
Get out! useless Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Alwaysking: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o
Nigerian girls are badluck!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Cute kids.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by judgedredd22(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by CaptainGOOD: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Azam101:
Black man thinking

Ok.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by teresafaith: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Alwaysking:
Nigerian girls are badluck!
Since your sisters, cousins, nieces are included, then no problem
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Alwaysking: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:

Since your sisters, cousins, nieces are included, then no problem
The joke is still on you cuz I'm not a Nigerian. cheesycheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by teresafaith: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Alwaysking:
The joke is still on you cuz I'm not a Nigerian. cheesycheesy
I'm more than glad we don't have your type of nuisance here or else it would've been a disaster for Nigerians
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Alwaysking: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:

I'm more than glad we don't have your type of nuisance here or else it would've been a disaster for Nigerians
Don't fvcking quote me again with your badluck, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by teresafaith: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Alwaysking:
Don't fvcking quote me again with your badluck, nonsense!
Eyah!!!! Pele

I didn't know it was that serious.

try to see your doctor and please never forget to take your medications, you know when you do, you start ranting like a rabid dog
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by nnokwa042(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
Benita wetin dey pepper you for body somebody no fit play ?
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by nnokwa042(m): 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When old age hits this boy, he will know he wasted his youth and his sperm.

He should just go and marry one Awkuzu girl and stop fooling himself with this lady.
so papa Lola of peter wife or freeze papa waste thier sperm?
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:

Not implying, Am saying it

No foreign lady can be good enough for our brother!!!
our? grin Nigerian film ooo
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by kiddapunk: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.
that will poison him and use the money to give her Emeka boyflend to open spare part shop..solly
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by AyamConfidence(m): 12:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Milonis:
There's one stupid tribalist up there implying that "her" brother should

1. Give the girls Igbo name

2. Come home and marry a good Igbo girl cos no foreign woman is good enough for their brother.

Very dumb girl. Your silly opinion doesn't matter, grow up
brother

It's been a long while
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 07, 2017
ednut1:
Nigerian babes viewing this be like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by zurumking(m): 1:17am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=CEEcey post=62135831] undecided

Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from the village.[/quote which one be ur own self
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by mathew247: 1:30am On Nov 07, 2017
D guy too slim...him body come be like jubrin own.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Dshocker(m): 4:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I really pray to have set of twins too..... I don't mind having them twice and prefer same sex. Lord, please answer my prayer when its time o.

Modified
I want mine to be identical....
God answer my prayer.

That depends on the kinda d!ck you ride... You can get ur wish if the d!ck can give u one corner grin
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o
misplaced priority
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from the village.
U still dey village?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit / AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.