Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia (45120 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by millomaniac: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
There's one stupid tribalist up there implying that "her" brother should

1. Give the girls Igbo name

2. Come home and marry a good Igbo girl cos no foreign woman is good enough for their brother.

Very dumb girl. Your silly opinion doesn't matter, grow up

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by asawanathegreat(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Up eyimba vs chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Icon79(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
OK, please tell me .... What can you offer him that a Russian lady can't offer bikonu?

O pari

teresafaith:
What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
You sound like a kid. Must he name his kids Igbo names, and are good women strictly found in Igbo land?.

She's a godamn dumbo kid

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by uzoormah(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o

Longer throat geh

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
if na politician pikin na smartphone or iPad dey will give them to play with...good way to nurture your kids spend more time with them let them explore let dem go outside and play

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Danelo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Cute.
I love that Mikels wife, she's proud of him,defends him against racists flaunts the guy whenever he's with the kids.

What she offers him most of our very own Naija babes can't.

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobodys(f): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Kedu nke Mikel hapu omenala mewazi omenelu?

Ava and Mia? Na Igbo name be that?
Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from the village.
and d woman and his kids??....what happens with them...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I really pray to have set of twins too..... I don't mind having them twice and prefer same sex. Lord, please answer my prayer when its time o.

Modified
I want mine to be identical....
God answer my prayer.
and u think God will answer that kind of prayer laughing in 4K UHD...lol...
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by wristbangle: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Derogatory comments coming from some people on the first page shows that a slowpoke is better than them

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Fkforyou(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
I'm happy for him...!!

He seems happy...!!!!

I can't wait to have my own family...!!! smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by kenzysmith: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Awon hustler not go and pray 4 ur own man dey hope 4 second wife things mikel non go even do shot time 4 ur mata carry ur banga come make i help u march am
teresafaith:

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by kachi19: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
I really don't know tf is wrong with Nigerians and this yolk mentality
is he complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Fkforyou(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from
the village.

Let me guess? You are the good Igbo girl ... undecided

Na Indomie full your skull no be brain... angry

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by thunderbabs: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.

He said you should go n wait for him in d village during Christmas...he's coming to marry u undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
smileyAnd let it be according to your heart desire
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Tjayjosh(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
Because of money?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by urahara(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=teresafaith post=62136026]What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o[/quote]

Maybe this is y he went for a foreigner.......
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
edehgeorgeC:
Nobodys:
and d woman and his kids??....what happens with them...
edehgeorgeC:
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Sterope(f): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
So cutesmiley
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
second wife ogini?
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Odianose13(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.

As e no come marry Igbo, na by force?
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by zolapower: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.

Now it's obvious the ipob are the problem of this country . Not Yorubas and not the Hausas. If Mikel were to b a Yoruba man they will gossip him now he's a typical Igbo man . imaging a comment like this coming from u. So what do u people really want self ? When all u do is antagonise one another .

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Odianose13(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:

He can't marry u. He no dey like gold digging things.

No sensible man wants to complicate his life.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Royaldave200(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I really pray to have set of twins too..... I don't mind having them twice and prefer same sex. Lord, please answer my prayer when its time o.

Modified
I want mine to be identical....
God answer my prayer.

Twin interest smiley...your pray just got answered.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
Your bribe price is too expensive.Besides,ibo girls are mostly found in brothel across the country.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Niftyrules(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.

What is even wrong with una?

Must she marry an Igbo woman?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by millomaniac: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bikonu can somebody please ask mikel wetin that marilyn monroe pic dey do 4 im palour
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Maltaleeza(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Royaldave200:

Twin interest smiley...your pray just got answered.
Amen
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
ednut1:
Nigerian babes viewing this be like
If Mikel is a street boy they will be like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Georgina Rodriguez, His 4 Kids Hang Out, Rides Bicycle With Them / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.