Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (48228 Views)

UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by dominique(f): 5:36am On Nov 07, 2017
RIP to the deceased. May the killer never know peace for the rest of his miserable life.
Why is it it always men that engage in property tussle? I don't think I've ever read an headline about women beating or killing each other over property, property that you did not acquire. As for me, what I own and what I worked for is what is truly mine. If my parents decide to will their property to charity, their prerogative. Some offsprings have gotten so lazy and unambitious because they're hoping to fall back on their parents property later in their lives. It's people like that that eventually kill their siblings.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Angel1696: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2017
I pray this should not happen between me and my brother
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by pawesome(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2017
I just wanna knw wia dis happened...cz shii lik dis only happens in igbo land
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by d33types: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2017
dingbang:
The hospital lacked the basic facilities to stop the excess flow of blood
Facilities like what dingbat?
Can't you see a tourniquet on his upper arm, as well as an artery forceps in the doctors hand? How much more do you need?
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Neminc: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2017
This is foolishness. This is stupidity. The wicked brother should be executed
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Xkalaban(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2017
The man don kpai na. Na now Cain his killer brother go hear am. Double wahala for dead body shocked
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by enigmaticlion: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
Jezzz this Chelsea supporter? How come his blood is not blue
your brain is full of rat poison.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Tsowa(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Why is the doctor looking so close to the wound without covering his face with anything... I guess this is a private hospital
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by muller101(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2017
enigmaticlion:
your brain is full of rat poison.
u must be a genius. How did u know about it?
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2017
some 9jerians are same as Bh terrorist just look @ d kind of wicked comments they passed on a dead man.if yorubas want to take over lands in igboland wont igbos fight for their land or vice versa.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by GaniuKazeem(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Anything just for money
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Orthodocng: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2017
This is a preventable death. The wound should have been packed and pressure dressing applied. antishock fluid treatment and blood transfusion should have been commenced immediately. From the look of things priority was placed on suturing a wound while neglecting the more serious issue of shock! The man obviously arrived in the hospital alive. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by perlemo(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
No be new thing na !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.