Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (48442 Views)

UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Prime101: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
some brothers can be heartless killing so land that was never your
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by DONFASZY(m): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
RIP now

Can 50hectares buy life?
No I no so
Almighty pls giv us wisdom to fight for our rite on everyday situation

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by planetx: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
What hope does the man have of surviving such massive blood loss when you look at the hospital he is being treated. No blood transfusion ongoing, even the person treating him looks like let me just pose for the camera and pretend I am trying to save his life with no equipment to work with.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Magnifico2000: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Why
The blood outflow is too much.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Tecno66: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
haywire07:
So what is the doctor treating? ... Wrap him in a cloth and dump him in the hole jare
Maybe he wan sow the part wey them cut comot put make e no take half hand go on the journey.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by HyconMojo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
See arm , see blood like say na abbatior
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by hatchy(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
jerryunit48:
This Land matter ehh people should be careful, I once gave my inlaw money to buy me land only to find out that i i was scammed, he even wanted a quarrel with me and i eventually forgot about it , i now have a building , funny enough he died and I was asked to support for his burial, please people should not fight
Chisos!!!
My dear I had a similar experience o.
Till date my brother inlaw whom I never thought in this world could do a thing like that to me scammed me of my hard earned money.

Land matter kills more than malaria in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Land tussle is a very serious issue that if not well handled, will lead to death, may his soul rest in peace, his brother didn't do well at all.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by hobat4cash(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Speechless. Now that he has done this, will he now lay claim to the land? Fools abound everywhere.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by sammiepraise(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dying over vanity is rubbish.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by micflo28(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
The heart of man is desperately evil. Tufiakwa...over land, a free gift of God.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
sad angry sad shocked nkan nbe oo..Ti oluwa ni. ile.Vanity. U killed ur bro.They'll jail u/kill u at last.What become of d land?
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Texas042: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Let the murderer take the land to the afterlife. When will people learn to know that life is vanity.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by debolayinka(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Only laziness and poverty-oriented mindset can bring a man so low that he cannot see beyond the maybe #5m that will be realised from the sale of the land.

As if the money no go finish.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Deo1986(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Land dispute, been claiming lives since the god of israel commanded them to dislodge the cannanites.......
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by toriphic(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
See as the doctor is sweating....mah nigga has no idea of what to do
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Moganajoe: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Angelanest:
This is really disheartening. A man was allegedly killed by his own brother following a quarrel over a piece of land. According to Prince Emmanuel Shuga, the man was gruesomely killed after his hand was chopped off by his brother during the fight.

The man was confirmed dead on arrival at the hospital.

Prince Emmanuel who shared the photos on Facebook, wrote;

So sad!!! We tried our best buh we lost him....my people see what someone did to his fellow brother cos of land....rip bro....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/shame-man-kills-brother-fight-piece-land-photos.html

Is it Edo or Rivers state?
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by AlanSugar(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
FarahAideed:
Nigeria is filled with Babarians from the President to the streetman

Babarians? Meaning you're one?
I may know who's behind this moniker, adiaha?
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by ibkgab001: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is no news.
Cain did the same to Abel in Genesis 4.

At least he'd get to be buried in the land he was fighting for.
Such a fool!

NwaAmaikpe
Why
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by meforyou1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is no news.

Such a fool!
genesis 4 that was written by you abi
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by meforyou1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is no news.

Such a fool!
didnt even know it was you iimbecile
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

One funny thing is that he'll still be buried in that same land he's dragging cry

Sure nah
Where they won carry him go
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Fighting over INHERITANCE? These people are the scum of the earth. A disgrace to the human race.

Now see the tragedy they've caused, not only for themselves, but for their loved ones, and people who will have the misfortune of witnessing such gory sight of a fool bathed in blood shed by the grotesque blade of iniquity and ignominy.

One lost his life---what should have been most precious to him. The other corrupted his own spirit and contaminated his humanity. What a shame!

Slain by his brother, in a stupid battle over a land that doesn't belong to any of them. What a world.

You guys need to stop posting these horrific pictures. They're terrible. Did his family give you the permission to post their tragedy online to increase their sorrow? This is very senseless and offensive.
Tozara

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Jesus �
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Ndipe(m): 3:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Tragic.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by kabaka1: 3:47am On Nov 07, 2017
I'm sure this outcome would have been averted with a good tone of voice, somple negotiation and some compromise but rather I'm guessing the wrong tone of was used to resolve this problem and anger took over both parties involved. I know that if these brothers were rich or well to do, its rare to have this outcome. Most poor people are always inflamed by the slightest of things
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmmmm. It's the grace of God that helps me o. I was once in a similar situation. My brother ambushed me in the middle of the night with a 4 by4 wood over our family house. He hit my so hard that I he broke my head and I fell to the ground. As if that was not enough, he went further to deliver a blow on my jaw. Throughout the attack he was saying "die, die already. Die!" Somehow strength came upon me from God and I rose to my feet, struggled the heavy wood from his hands and engaged him (even with the blood rushing from my head). Then he ran of into the darkness. I spent 14days treating the injury. I should have been dead that night but God kept me. Thank You God of Host!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by mamaa88(f): 4:45am On Nov 07, 2017
The heart of men are desperately wicked
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Jagz16(m): 4:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Tecno66:
Veins have been slashed and the death is not due to the severed hand but due to excessive loss of blood. The blood is the life. When its drained, life ends.
thanks so much
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Clean chop off
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by CDCEO001: 5:29am On Nov 07, 2017
jerryunit48:
This Land matter ehh people should be careful, I once gave my inlaw money to buy me land only to find out that i i was scammed, he even wanted a quarrel with me and i eventually forgot about it , i now have a building , funny enough he died and I was asked to support for his burial, please people should not fight

Same thing with me, mine is my uncle...my mom's junior brother. I was abroad then when i gave him the money to buy the land for me. When my mother and siblins went there to farm, they discovered other people building house there. With all the documents handed over to us, i still did not own the land and the man says the person who sild the land to him has ran away and all the funny stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.