Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (48437 Views)

UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by abels(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This is no news. Cain did the same to Abel in Genesis 4.

At least he'd get to be buried in the land he was fighting for. Such a fool!
useless dude
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Factfinder1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Vanity Upon vanity
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by SeniorZato(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pls tell me its a movie
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by forghon: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Names pls bt wait may b is fulani herdsmen or buhari himself
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by freshinko: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Land dey we come, land go still dey,dey look us as we dey go one by one.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Angelanest:
This is really disheartening. A man was allegedly killed by his own brother following a quarrel over a piece of land. According to Prince Emmanuel Shuga, the man was gruesomely killed after his hand was chopped off by his brother during the fight.

The man was confirmed dead on arrival at the hospital.

Prince Emmanuel who shared the photos on Facebook, wrote;

So sad!!! We tried our best buh we lost him....my people see what someone did to his fellow brother cos of land....rip bro....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/shame-man-kills-brother-fight-piece-land-photos.html
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
God alone will help us. Over wetin? Ordinary land.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Ifiegboria(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Uziyl(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
insidious Chapter 4 or Walking Dead Season 10.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
I wonder what this world is turning to undecided

RIP to the deceased
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by henrydadon(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This is no news. Cain did the same to Abel in Genesis 4.

At least he'd get to be buried in the land he was fighting for. Such a fool!
are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by toyinjimoh(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
Jezzz this Chelsea supporter? How come his blood is not blue
why u mumu like dis what's funny here....idiots
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
The hospital lacked the basic facilities to stop the excess flow of blood
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by agarawu23(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
No wonder a rich man in my friend area gave all his properties to charity before his death. Even pikin and mama now fights over property
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omg!! So disheartening

The hospital itself lacks basic facilities
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
AuroraB:
Can I un-see this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Omg embarassed
Yes, just use hypo and wash your eyes. Don't thank me cool
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by muller101(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
toyinjimoh:
why u mumu like dis what's funny here....idiots
seems u are ready for battle of words. I believe when I activate mine u will be able to stand the heat. Final warning. WALK AWAY

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by RICHOLAC(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
this outrageously outrageous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by bejeria101(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
People killing themselves over irrelevants things.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Jagz16(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Can cutting off ones arm kill the person??rip to the dead
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by lereinter(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Spylord48:
LAND? that the only thing that can cause enmity between two blood brothers and even identical twins.
Almost all the families wahala nowadays are caused by land and if one isn't careful your life will be lost in the process and the most funny thing about it Is that the land will still be there with the living still fighting for it.

very correct

israel is at war with palestine cos of land
india vs pakistan na land
eritrea vs ethiopia na land
etc
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Xanth01: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
these demons...
We need to control them...

Now they rejoice...

As your soul is received in hell

I'm sorry
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Alonso91(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fighting cuz of inheritance is d last tin I wil ever do,,,,,,

TO D DEAD: Rot in hell

TO UR KILLER: Rot in jail

I RISE.....COOOUUURRRTTTTTT

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by bebe2(f): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why do I feel More sorry for the doctor embarassed
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Xanth01: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
i have no idea...
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Tecno66: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Let him go and take possession of the land na. If only the dead man knew it will cost him his life, I am sure he would have let go. Food for thought to all living beings.
Angelanest:
This is really disheartening. A man was allegedly killed by his own brother following a quarrel over a piece of land. According to Prince Emmanuel Shuga, the man was gruesomely killed after his hand was chopped off by his brother during the fight.

The man was confirmed dead on arrival at the hospital.

Prince Emmanuel who shared the photos on Facebook, wrote;

So sad!!! We tried our best buh we lost him....my people see what someone did to his fellow brother cos of land....rip bro....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/shame-man-kills-brother-fight-piece-land-photos.html
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Killurself: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
jerryunit48:
This Land matter ehh people should be careful, I once gave my inlaw money to buy me land only to find out that i i was scammed, he even wanted a quarrel with me and i eventually forgot about it , i now have a building , funny enough he died and I was asked to support for his burial, please people should not fight
Thank for ur advice, who have ear make them hear, nothing what to die for.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Tecno66: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jagz16:
Can cutting off ones arm kill the person??rip to the dead
Veins have been slashed and the death is not due to the severed hand but due to excessive loss of blood. The blood is the life. When its drained, life ends.
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
There are 3 things a Man should never Fight Over LAND,MONEY & WOMEN... this are the 3 things that will sends a man to early Grave..
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Magnifico2000: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Magnifico2000
Re: Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos by Beyfit(f): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omg ....for what? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos) / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.