Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK (25494 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund / Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ChangeIsCostant: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
21-year-old Son Of Akwa Ibom Commisioner Bags First Class From UK University.PIC

A Nigerian guy from Akwa Ibom state, Bright Ephraim Inyang has bagged a first class degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Coventry University, England. Inyang is a native of Nung Nya, Ikot Ebiere in Onna Local Government Area...

The 21 year old is the son of the Akwa Ibom state Commissioner for works, Akparawa Ephraim Inyang...

His parents were in the United Kingdom to celebrate his great achievement.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/bright-ephraim-inyang-graduates-with-first-class.html

4 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by madridguy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Green White Green everywhere. Kudos bro.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ChangeIsCostant: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by pyyxxaro: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
using tax payers money to send their kids abroad

God de shaaa undecided

39 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ExpensiveG: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
21years shockedshocked

While some of us don pass 25years, we still dey write JAMB more than five times, if we manage pass em university no go give us admission cry

Some of us don pass 25years, we still dey university, 4years course don turn to 7years course bcuz of strike.

Some of us don pass 25years, we still dey wait for NYSC. To go university wahala, to graduate wahala, to go service wahala, to get your certificate wahala, to get job _________________ sad

***************PRAYER************
Baba God, abeg next time if you wan bring me come dis world and you mistakenly put me for Naija, abeg no put me for poor family. I no wan suffer like dis again...

Amen

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Damsman10(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
nobody wants school for naija again

4 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Ugoeze2016: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mchew

1 Like

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by erico2k2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
21-year-old Son Of Akwa Ibom Commisioner Bags First Class From UK University.PIC

A Nigerian guy from Akwa Ibom state, Bright Ephraim Inyang has bagged a first class degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Coventry University, England. Inyang is a native of Nung Nya, Ikot Ebiere in Onna Local Government Area...

The 21 year old is the son of the Akwa Ibom state Commissioner for works, Akparawa Ephraim Inyang...

His parents were in the United Kingdom to celebrate his great achievement.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/bright-ephraim-inyang-graduates-with-first-class.html

Una dey see them? kids sent abroad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by NwaAmaikpe: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

The children of all corrupt Nigerian politicians will amount to nothing.
They shall bring woes and misery to their families.

The cry of the masses will never go unheard.

Their foreign degrees will have the same worth as a used tissue paper.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by baike: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't understand somethings again oooo
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by jjjjj2017: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
May thunder fire our polithievians!!!

Fucck all bloody BMC!!!

cc sarrki, NgeneUkwenu, madridguy, yarimo almajiri

6 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Shadbay(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Issorite
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by mrsfavour(f): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
21years shockedshocked

While some of us don pass 25years, we still dey write JAMB more than five times, if we manage pass em university no go give us admission cry

Some of us don pass 25years, we still dey university, 4years course don turn to 7years course bcuz of strike.

Some of us don pass 25years, we still dey wait for NYSC. To go university wahala, to graduate wahala, to go service wahala, to get your certificate wahala, to get job _________________ sad

Baba God, abeg next time if you wan bring me come dis world and you mistakenly put me for Naija, abeg no put me for poor family. I no wan suffer like dis again...

Amen
God is watching them.

5 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by lacruz12(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Every where is a hit o..... Congrats

1 Like

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Nizguy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
first class every where.

let me go and bag my own since UK first class is designed for we nigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrians alone grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ItchingPreek(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
21years shockedshocked

Amen

Somalia nko? Abi ppl wey Dey there no be human being? Wetin make dem talk?

Focus more on the good things Gods given you bro and overlook the less he denied you.

Sure this bloodsucking politicians only think of themselves but bro, if you check ppl Wey et even beg for ordinary food to chop you go thank baba God for the "much" he's done for you

4 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Adeyinka12(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
21years shockedshocked

Amen
this country tire me die

4 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by teddyflexz: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why always in London. UK. Us. ....?
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ucheemmadu18(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
This shouldn't be a news, y him no go graduate when him father na commisioner
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by JonCina(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Congrats boy and to those comparing their "unfortunate" condition with he's, remember that we all have different destinies and as such cannot all be the same. Pray for divine direction- even in your condition, and you'll become the envy of someone someday.

Akparawa Ephraim Inyang and family cheers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by yim(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lai Mohammed come and see o
U wont talk now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by kowope99: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
First class is easy over there jare 80% of Nigeria federal university student can get it if dey are given the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by ExpensiveG: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
mrsfavour:
God is watching them.
.No worry very soon we go fly comot

grin
Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Safiaa(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
21years shockedshocked

Amen
Everybody's blessing is different. It's not about when you finish, its about how you finish.

4 Likes

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Exponental(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
The least expected of the children of the rich is 2.1. They have all they need. On like hustlers who will struggle to feed, pay bills and study.
If you have all the comfort and you don't make 2.1, then, you are a dullard or betterstill, ask your mother who your real father is!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK by Iamsheye(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Congratulations
BTW what of Nigerians that study in uk that graduate with 2nd Class upper nko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / Calabar-Itu Road: Senator Ita Enang Has Indicted President Buhari - Group / Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.