Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider (27752 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Sacks Uduak Udo-Inyang, Commissioner For Agriculture / Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund / Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by emmyN(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
He looks 30 to me
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
I’m looking for a wife
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by hobat4cash(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
A nice gesture, others should take a cue from this. Give something back to the people. Peace
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nonsense

Every supposed good deed by a politician has an undertone sinister motive.
I just hope he has not stolen this boy's destiny.

mynd44 please take this guy back to where he belong.
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by maasoap(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense

When your own help come through a politician, just hold on to this crappy mindset.
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by pretee246(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
If a politician gives #100,000,000...please don't collect... Destiny boy
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by juman(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Instead of those "leaders" build a sensible country.

What of those countless others doing okada riding?
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by juman(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
emmyN:
He looks 30 to me

He is not 23.

They mentioned 23 to make the story sweet.
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by mecusbosco(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Which destiny? You mean the Okada destiny?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by hokafor(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Once u are poor in Nigeria u automatically become a tool in the hand of our politicians.
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by NigerDeltan(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense

Which destiny?

Abeg swerve, destiny that can't make you enjoy life is that one destiny?
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by blacq2009(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
That commissioner's name tho: Elephant Iyanya Eye. Lol
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by buffalowings: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Mr commissioner
Do your jobs
We don't need handouts

Mtchew
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by mastermaestro(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2017
emmyN:
He looks 30 to me

Poverty and hardship can damage someone's youthfulness pretty fast. Don't doubt his age.

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by BentSpoon(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2017
cool

poverty is a thing of the mind

tufiakwa
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by wizod(m): 2:08am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense

poor man's mentality. Every good deed done has become talent stolen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by enemyofprogress: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by toprealman: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2017
ubongoton:
I stop reading the post when i saw EXCLUDING HIS MOTHER,BUT I ASK MYSELF ONE QUESTION,,,SHOULD HE PUT THE BLAME OF HIS SUFFERING AS AN ORPHAN TO THAT WOMAN THAT HE WILL FAILED TO FEED HER?
Definitely a typo....read it as " including "!

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Ademolu2002(m): 4:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Angelanest:
It was all emotional moment earlier today when the Commissioner for Works, Akwa Ibom State, Mr Ephraim Inyang-Eyen, changed the story of one Michael Jacob Etim, a native of Obotim in Nsit Ibom Local Government Area. The 23 year-old Michael, who told the Commissioner that he lost his father when he was still a toddler, was one of the spectators during the demolition exercise of paid structures on the Uyo-Etinan Road.

On how he spotted the 23 year old, the Commissioner said, he noticed "a very young boy on a motorcycle and decided to approach him".

During a conversation, Michael revealed that he started riding the Motorcycle since two years ago to feed his family of five, excluding his mother, and has been making returns of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) weekly to the owner of the 'okada'; one Peter Ubong.

The emotion-soaked Commissioner, who told Michael that it was precarious to ride bike at his age, asked him to request anything that would better his life apart from the "okada business".

"I have always wanted to own a provision shop, Sir. Please, if that would not be too much, kindly do that for me", said Michael.

However, Michael's request was upheld and that is how his dream became reality today through a man he has never met or known before.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/commissioner-ephraim-inyang-helps-23-year-old-okada-rider-in-akwa-ibom.html

He was spiritually led to do so
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Wisebisho: 4:50am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense

Which desting? Okada riding destiny? Why always thinking backward, always hatching negative taught. When you do not help, they will say you are stingy, and you help: they turn and say you stealing their destiny. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 07, 2017
candlewax:
see reasoning, lol
Augustap
this Augustap don Suffer For Your Hand With Mentions
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by sekem: 5:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Prime101:
OMG see lie for Africa that man 23 year old ? I cry

The thing taya me

E be like say even okadamen don dey use football age abi?

O di egwu o!
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by NairalandSARS: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Eye service
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Bblessing37: 5:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Spylord48:
God Don finally pick his calls. He is lucky sha.Kudos to the commissioner, at least he isn't wicked like the yeye fowl that gave five able bodied youth 1 motorcycle to go and fight with the last man standing becoming the owner of the motorcycle

Yes o
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by ObinnaVal93(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Angelanest:
It was all emotional moment earlier today when the Commissioner for Works, Akwa Ibom State, Mr Ephraim Inyang-Eyen, changed the story of one Michael Jacob Etim, a native of Obotim in Nsit Ibom Local Government Area. The 23 year-old Michael, who told the Commissioner that he lost his father when he was still a toddler, was one of the spectators during the demolition exercise of paid structures on the Uyo-Etinan Road.

On how he spotted the 23 year old, the Commissioner said, he noticed "a very young boy on a motorcycle and decided to approach him".

During a conversation, Michael revealed that he started riding the Motorcycle since two years ago to feed his family of five, excluding his mother, and has been making returns of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) weekly to the owner of the 'okada'; one Peter Ubong.

The emotion-soaked Commissioner, who told Michael that it was precarious to ride bike at his age, asked him to request anything that would better his life apart from the "okada business".

"I have always wanted to own a provision shop, Sir. Please, if that would not be too much, kindly do that for me", said Michael.

However, Michael's request was upheld and that is how his dream became reality today through a man he has never met or known before.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/commissioner-ephraim-inyang-helps-23-year-old-okada-rider-in-akwa-ibom.html

so finally road to my ppa go wide...abasi nsong nsong oo
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by teflonjake(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense

People will bash you on the "destiny" part, but I always tell people, this is nigeria, africa......

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by teflonjake(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Artistree:

Please what language is this?

The OZA english grin grin grin
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by FarahAideed: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Prime101:

That commisioner is not ver discerning jare ..That small man is in his mid thirties
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by FarahAideed: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Dgunnerz:
I would have asked to be his P.A on a 360k per month salary grin grin grin

Typical Nigerian free loader

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by kullozone(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Na that man with strong head and firewood body be 23years?
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by DKERIAN(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Faithful God has remembered him.God bless the kind man.
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Kingsley10000: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Prime101:
Lol...baba dey 35yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Never Win In Kano" - Kwankwaso's Aide Hits Back At Amaechi / Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband / What Atiku And The 7 Governors Did Not Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.