Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (49542 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by dayo229: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Would be in Germany by next year by God's Grace and by Faith .. But wait oh, am in 400Level, when is the best time to start application for Masters? .Thanks
I would say start preparing right away because you are going to need English proficiency test. But the best time to apply for admission is Around November/December. And I hope you've got money for blocked account.

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by dayo229: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Spygadgets19:
I also wanna travel to UK, Canada or US

But just for work alone...and if possible get citizenship

How do I go about it?
It all depends on your level of qualification and skills.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by dayo229: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
ayosamlove:
I’m planning to study in Germany. But I don’t have the block funds money which is €8900. My bro in Germany won’t help with a sponsorship letter. And an agent is charging €2500 for Sponsorship letter alone. Well I have to wait till I have the €8900 and like €4000 extra. Nah small thing GOE. I won’t allow any agent to use my head. The agents willl be talking like say nah them go give me the VISA lol.
I admire your thinking bro. Do not pay agent, I repeat do not pay agent for anything. All they do is complicate issues for you. Imagine paying €2500 for sponsorship letter when the blocked fund is €8900. Just go ahead and use blocked account it is the easiest way to get student visa.

7 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Hanny4life: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
True talk don't patronize those agents oooo na only mouth dem dey make
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by ItzChinnex(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
dayo229:

I would say start preparing right away because you are going to need English proficiency test. But the best time to apply for admission is Around November/December. And I hope you've got money for blocked account.

Yes Sir.. Money is not a problem.. Please bro, tell me more about this English Proficiency test. Would it be a complex or simple English test?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by dayo229: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Yes Sir.. Money is not a problem.. Please bro, tell me more about this English Proficiency test. Would it be a complex or simple English test?
The English test is just to test your knowledge of the language. It's a simple English which test your skills in Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening. Once you practice you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
dayo229:

It all depends on your level of qualification and skills.
OK I have a B.A in Philosophy and I am an Artist..Also into recycling as well.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by dayo229: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Spygadgets19:
All you need to know is here

www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by eldee365: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
@Spygadgets19
I advice you take that of Canada seriously, Goodluck!
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
eldee365:
@Spygadgets19

I advice you take that of Canada seriously, Goodluck!
Thanks
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by dprinz99(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
ayosamlove:
I’m planning to study in Germany. But I don’t have the block funds money which is €8900. My bro in Germany won’t help with a sponsorship letter. And an agent is charging €2500 for Sponsorship letter alone. Well I have to wait till I have the €8900 and like €4000 extra. Nah small thing GOE. I won’t allow any agent to use my head. The agents willl be talking like say nah them go give me the VISA lol.
I'm interested in the agent stuff(sponsorship letter but it's very expensive)
can u link me up with the agent?
let's talk business
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Dacronym(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
I would like to know how easy it is to move to UK if youve been there once and have lots of family that are British Citizens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Donlexybaze(m): 1:33am On Jan 23, 2018
please put me through bosses in the House
a white woman wants to send me an invite for easter, i dont know how to go about it.. do I have to wait till the invite arrive before I apply for visa and which category of visa do i fall under... i no even get shishi i just dey take prayer follow am up. cos i don loose hope for dis nation..

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Elzends:

Mr fatherlap i hail oh. I also share your dream of booting the bleep outta this country. I'm a fresh graduate of physiology, looking to study medicine in a developing/developed country, in fact any country other than 9ja. Any advice from u or from this thread will be appreciated ...
Tnx
Carribean
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by esteeino13(f): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2018
sassyboochic:
Carribean
Which carribean country?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2018
esteeino13:

Which carribean country?
Do the research Na. Try st Kitts and the Nevis. The is also Georgia. I applied to a few medical schools there but Na money be the koko. although, they are relatively cheap.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Tinkee1: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Good morning plz how does one process temporary resident visa to Canada playing your help will be highly appreciated pls. Av got BA degree in philosophy and MPA degree in public administration.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Tinkee1: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2018
Good morning plz how does one process temporary resident visa to Canada. Your help will be highly appreciated pls.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by meekmill(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
yhemsy62:
I'm planning to relocate relocate to Saudi Arabia to hustle. Anybody with info on what live looks like over there?

Me too o
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Kingsley1000(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2018
Donlexybaze:
please put me through bosses in the House
a white woman wants to send me an invite for easter, i dont know how to go about it.. do I have to wait till the invite arrive before I apply for visa and which category of visa do i fall under... i no even get shishi i just dey take prayer follow am up. cos i don loose hope for dis nation..
WHICH COUNTRY?HOW U TAKE MEET HER

3 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nwaoma198(f): 2:35am On Feb 01, 2018
I seriously wan travel to any good country this year God
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Abraham18(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
wasiudvd:

From my findings, 2.5M is not too much. For instance, schools require a certain down payment before I-20 form is released. A particular Missionary school asked for $5,000 as down payment. That is like 1.8M.
If you have any other package that is cheaper, you can share with us.

What is the name of the missionary school
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Hi. Sorry to derail. You're into recycling of what?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Hi. Sorry to derail. You're into recycling of what?
Can Recycling
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Spygadgets19:
I also wanna travel to UK, Canada or US

But just for work alone...and if possible get citizenship

How do I go about it?
do you have any skill ?
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians all tired of the status quo. how sad

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2018
iRyan:
do you have any skill ?
Recycling
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Can Recycling
Can we discuss a little on it. Let me pm you my whatsapp number, please..
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Recycling
oh that's a good one. do you know anybody in the US that could accommodate you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.