Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw (2554 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw / Mention The Funniest Moniker's Name You Ever Saw On NL / What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by iamnlia(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
I lost hope in intelligence for most girls after this episode. I deleted my Facebook account in a rage.

Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Nastydroid(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked no sensible response
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by coolestofall(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
What if those r d only words she can spell. They often do that when they r not too confident in their communication skills. Better that than she murders d english language.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Khd95(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
she wasnt interested in ur chat
funny u didnt decode that from her first three replies...grin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by hanassholesolo: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Are you sure you were chatting with a sentient being?
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by yomi007k(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Khd95:
she wasnt interested in ur chat

funny u didnt decode that from her first three replies...grin
grin

Na lie...d girl na olodo....person wey no know wetin atheist mean.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
cheesy

The girl na olosho.
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
She wasn't interested in a conversation. You just couldn't read the signs, and you were forcing it.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by iamnlia(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
She wasn't interested in a conversation. You just couldn't read the signs, and you were forcing it.
Don't blame me. When she said "no" to Christian, I thought I finally had that elusive discussion with someone outside the religious matrix.
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamnlia:

Don't blame me. When she said "no" to Christian, I thought I finally had that elusive discussion with someone outside the religious matrix.
When someone is replying in monosyllabic words; quit it 'cause they're not interested. She must have felt that replying in that manner would make you eventually get tired and give up. Some girls are like that, Some don't know how to say "Please, can we chat later? I'm busy" even when they're not. grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by kirchofff(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
coolestofall:
What if those r d only words she can spell. They often do that when they r not too confident in their communication skills. Better that than she murders d english language.
seconded! That's how most of em act when they don't want to commit murder against Mr English.
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by iamnlia(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
When someone is replying in monosyllabic words; quit it 'cause they're not interested. She must have felt that replying in that manner would make you eventually get tired and give up. Some girls are like that, Some don't know how to say "Please, can we chat later? I'm busy" even when they're not. grin
Is that so?
Well you're not a guy to see what we experience with these kind of inept people. Some only reciprocate when you introduce Davido or Bobrisky topics to the chat while most don't contribute anything towards a discussion, waiting for you to be inspire the convo or continue with monosyllabic answers.

I had to deactivate Facebook, at least I have nairaland and quora.
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

I think this is very common with the Nigerians..
I encountered a lot of them, not only women but the men as well where they only replied like " LOL or FUNNY or YEAH or jus fvcking emoji" ..SMH undecided
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Maradona98: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:

Well she should have simply told him that.
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin cheesy
That girl is savage menhn...
All she had to do was say she isn't interested.
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na una biz shaa but to me na mumu she be
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
It was intentional grin
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is she Ghanaian? I lived there for a while and 99 percent of their girls are like this.
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Papadoh(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oh my god!!! I can't even begin to express how much this kind of attitude p!sses me off! It just makes me want to... arrrrrrrgh!

Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Magnoliaa(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I think this is very common with the Nigerians..
I encountered a lot of them, not only women but the men as well where they only replied like " LOL or FUNNY or YEAH or jus fvcking emoji" ..SMH undecided

Can be annoying... grin
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by TEAMvido(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
this what you get when going after the wrong girl .......
Re: This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
No comments

(1) (Reply)

A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- / How Do You Know If Your Ex Still Cares About You And Loves You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.