Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) (31018 Views)

Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Aniedi30(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
stage drama.....
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by wintersnow(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Damn

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
cheesy

I hope the two will be proud to openly show off when same marriage crashes!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by ngelbee(f): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
mentorandfriend:

Think before you comment on issues. You're just everywhere throwing ignorant comments here and there.
pls over look him ,he will definitely get tired when nobody is noticing him.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by gurunlocker: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In my opinion this is blasphemous.
Jesus will not be happy with it and I doubt the marriage will be blessed due to a faulty foundation.

MATTHEW 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Anytime I read this guy post, I always ask "is sense this scarce? "

Stumbled on your post sometimes on twitter and IG, I just SMH for you. Some senseless people will be hailing you here thinking you are sensible.

The chance of you posting something sensible is 50000 to 1...

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by ceecee0703(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Jesus will not be happy with it and I doubt the marriage will be blessed due to a faulty foundation.

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

The rate at which your brain is degrading am afraid for you. Who is a thief here? Did he steal your Girlfriend? someone proposes to his bae in the mall you complain he's worldly, he's going to be ruled by his wife, he's this and that, he proposes right in God's presence then he is a thief. SMH. so he should have taken her to Babalawo place abi...yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by upuphim(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Church copying the world. This is not right except you are telling me, a man gives engagement ring to a sister that have accepted her marriage proposal.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Olifiz(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This doesn’t somehow apply here. It applies to those churches where their sole aim is to collect money like making tithes and offerings mandatory n preaching prosperity n also wen u doin business transactions in the premises of the church I.e buyin and selling. Pls allow the guy to propose jor. The only thing u can say is that he’s tryin to show off which is not true. Pls quote another bible verse or sleep
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Better....

Church ppl she be marrying themselves not brethren will go outside their church go find wife......

So that population of unmarried women inside church go reduce.....

my thoughts though
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by bugidon(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
You will definitely know soon.#thatcouldbeus
Rokia2:

I want to know how.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by prof1999(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2017
INSIDE THE CHURCH HA BA ! THEY NEED DELIVERANCE FROM THE SPIRIT OF MADNESS.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by lizzynicole: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62147252] shocked

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.[/quote

Pastor Keu, you dey jesus herat wey u no say the marriage won't. Be blessed
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by RobinHez(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2017
modelmike7:
.......... and they will live in the house of the Lord, forever and ever!
AMEN!

Na by that one? undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Perfectionist11: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your ability to make stupid comments on a "ridiculously consistent " basis is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by bimbotua(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ah, you never disappoint me with your off comments... you never do.

Anyways,congratulations to them.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by lizzynicole: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62147252] shocked

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.[/quote

Pastor Keu, you dey jesus heart wey u no say the marriage won't. Be blessed. Nothing wey person go do wey na go haappyy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by hahn(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2017
blogbloke:
This is probably the best marriage proposal that you will ever see because it was done right inside the church. A male church member proposed to his girlfriend in front of church members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mlRIBX1Z3M

I am sure they were fvcking(committing adultery) before the proposal. What a "holy" union grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

.Must u display ur irritating ignorance to d public always?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by amunkita(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Is that not DC H/Q beside Lagos business school

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Firstcitizen: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He was talking about POS machines in church grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by ACE1010: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What have they stolen if i may ask
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Bennycoolest(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Huge congratulations to them.....HML in advance!......Next please!!!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by perlemo(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Someone is watching and as well talking!

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by emerazz(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When did the church become an amusement park or a love garden? The Bible is explicit on the type of things that should go on in the church.

sewiouzly!!?? guy I like ur style.. u jst enter a thread post one nonsense and leave to anoda tu do the same u na even dey mind or send d mentions lolzz... Nw I'm convinced u ain't doing Dis shit like dat.. seun and his mods are aware... u jst dia agent grin..... ur initial ban dey called everlasting ban was just tu covr up issues... no wonder ur location is nairalandgrin carry on Oga.. nobe u cus am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by olamil43: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Acidosis:

Looks like a Church where members pay their tithes.

that's from your point of view
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Chukazu: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
that must be Dominion City...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Lizzyeasy(f): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Poster above me is too harsh...... This happens when we carry religion for head, like very hot peppersoup ....
I tell u
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
To all of you quoting nwaamaikpe, he will probably not see let alone read ur mentions.. save ur sweat for other comments.

I like the guy style tho.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by gozzlin: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Who be that idiot wearing singlet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To A Lady In Church (Video) / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.