Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) (4624 Views)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
I went to church today to pray on my upcoming billion dollar deal that takes place at Emirates stadium this evening.

On my way back I decided to preach to random sinners. The first sinner I met was a young lady with big boobs and succulent ass. Immediately I saw the waist bead on her ass I knew she was a sinner so I crossed the road without looking and approached her so I can minister to her.

One keke man that nearly failed brake because of my maneouver hurled insults at me but as a child of God filled with fresh annointing from the altar, I refused to reply him. All my mind was on delivering that girl from sin.

But as I landed at the other side of the road I couldn't find her again. 😨 I almost panicked but then I just caught her sweet ass disappearing into the market so I flew towards that direction fast before I lost her again.

I got to the market and saw her walking between stalls so I pushed past one crippled almajiri begging for alms and hastened my steps not minding the trays of smoked fish and pepper that I knocked over and the unholy curses that some vile women yelled at me in their native tongue.

I just knew that they were the agents of the Devil that didn't want me to heal that innocent girl so I ignored them again.

I had almost caught up with her at the end of the market when she opened a black gate and went inside. I ran fast and entered the gate and lo and behold brethren this is what I saw inside the compound.

I'm confused because I can't find her and I don't know the way out again. One mind is telling me to minister to all of them at once another is telling me to run.

I need urgent advice.

Nlfpmod mynd44 seun dominique a prominent nairalander is lost. Please help.

3 Likes

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
The only way out is in

shocked

9 Likes

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Mbabula: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Hatrick01: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Do u need an assistant? I am available cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

This pic attached has been on the internet for over 10 years. You always cook up stories from your small head n post here just to bash women. No be woman born you? Aren't you dating a female?
Won shepe fun w ni?
Your thread is thrown into the abyss!
Get out of here!

Are you the owner of this payint?

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
🀣🀣🀣

Dude if you've ever start writing fictional stories for commercial purpose .. hit me up .. I'll be your number one follower

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Hatrick01: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Silentgroper post=120290068]
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Baronthecelebri: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hahhahahahha, funny
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Hatrick01: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

chaii

That payint can be used to make an atomic bomb.

Zelensky should Beg her make she hide that her pant ooo
Cuz if vladmir putin discovers it, ukraine is finished...

3 Likes

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by faceLAGOS: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
I’m here to read how people will blast the op.
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by lasgidiboyonpoi: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Op you be wereh walahi

1 Like

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Vyzz: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Lionmachala(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
πŸ˜‹ werey ful here...
Let settle this issues here
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by YhemmyBloom(m): 2:44am On Jan 23, 2023
Hmm na wa o,this should be tagged viewer's discretion
VeryWickedGoat:

1 Like

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Almaigaa: 5:42am On Jan 23, 2023
Na Amaka, Chinyere and Ngozi sit down so grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Mercury12(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2023
The girls in that picture are quite pathetic.
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2023
Already possesed with the spirit of carnality
I curse that spirit out of u now in the name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST amen..I decree angels to make u restless and itchy until u return back to Christ this week and genuinely repent by deleting these dirty post under your name or monicker grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry they are already working

2 Likes

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
I went to church today to pray on my upcoming billion dollar deal that takes place at Emirates stadium this evening.

On my way back I decided to preach to random sinners. The first sinner I met was a young lady with big boobs and succulent ass. Immediately I saw the waist bead on her ass I knew she was a sinner so I crossed the road without looking and approached her so I can minister to her.

One keke man that nearly failed brake because of my maneouver hurled insults at me but as a child of God filled with fresh annointing from the altar, I refused to reply him. All my mind was on delivering that girl from sin.

But as I landed at the other side of the road I couldn't find her again. 😨 I almost panicked but then I just caught her sweet ass disappearing into the market so I flew towards that direction fast before I lost her again.

I got to the market and saw her walking between stalls so I pushed past one crippled almajiri begging for alms and hastened my steps not minding the trays of smoked fish and pepper that I knocked over and the unholy curses that some vile women yelled at me in their native tongue.

I just knew that they were the agents of the Devil that didn't want me to heal that innocent girl so I ignored them again.

I had almost caught up with her at the end of the market when she opened a black gate and went inside. I ran fast and entered the gate and lo and behold brethren this is what I saw inside the compound.

I'm confused because I can't find her and I don't know the way out again. One mind is telling me to minister to all of them at once another is telling me to run.

I need urgent advice.

Nlfpmod mynd44 seun dominique a prominent nairalander is lost. Please help.

Dis one has been trying so hard to hit the fp of Nairaland with his boring and attention-seekinhg posts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and always tagging the mods on his stvpidity grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now I ask, is hitting Nairaland front page an achievement to u old man? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by KashLord(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Yawn
Na olosho business centre you land so
The way forward na inside inside
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by KashLord(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2023
Yawn
Na hookup business centre you land so
The way forward na inside inside
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by VendorGB: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2023
This guy needs to be checked.
T-Mobile esim is available.

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Waakanda: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2023
I can't shout o.
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by GypsyStings: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
VendorGB:
This guy needs to be checked.
T-Mobile esim is available.

This Guy is a CHRONIC FRAUDSTER!!

This is his Account Number:

Name: Gbolahan Saheed Olatunji
Bank Name: OPAY
Account Number: 8102589287.

Phone: 08102589287.

Once you send him money, cards, itunes, BTC. He will start giving excuses of bad network, and that's the end!

He is currently being tracked, anyone with useful info will be appreciated!!...

Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by tnerro1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Do 4some with them, it’s very cheap
Re: Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) by Maysdevices(f): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Silentgroper:
🀣🀣🀣

Dude if you've ever start writing fictional stories for commercial purpose .. hit me up .. I'll be your number one follower
Seconded.

Dude is hilarious as hell

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

See How I Managed To Deal With A Niger Delta University Girl (Pictures) / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You / Picture: OBAMA Was Caught KISSING A Fellow Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.