Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! (2163 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Born2conquer: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Do you have a boyfriend?
She replied "NO"
what about "KUNLE"
she replied "he is not my Boyfriend...I merely said Yes out of pity"
So do you love me
She replied "I've always loved you"

Few weeks later KUNLE Discovered his beloved GF ...HIS WORLD Merely said YES out of PITY! and she has been dating another guy all along!

This same gal will still have whatsapp Bfs...NL Bfs...FB Pumpkin.. with each guy thinking he's the only Boyfriend!

Be breeding Players that are coming back to hurt you!

LADIES...IT IS YOUR TIME...30 is around the corner!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:
Do you have a boyfriend?
She replied "NO"
what about "KUNLE"
she replied "he is not my Boyfriend...I merely said Yes out of pity"
So do you love me
She replied "I've always loved you"

Few weeks later KUNLE Discovered his beloved GF ...HIS WORLD Merely said YES out of PITY! and she has been dating another guy all along!

This same gal will still have whatsapp Bfs...NL Bfs...FB Pumpkin.. with each guy thinking he's the only Boyfriend!

LADIES...IT IS YOUR TIME...30 is around the corner!!

Guy weren't you the one who posted a thread on doing ten chicks,now you're advising ladies. You're something bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Guys do it too..

1 Like

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Born2conquer: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Guy weren't you the one who posted a thread on doing ten chicks,now you're advising ladies. You're something bro

Check the last time...it their time!

30 is around the corner
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:

Check the last time...it their time!

30 is around the corner

Ladies shouldn't be bullied into relationships, perhaps they need time. Me i no know much about relationships jawe. Everyone with what works best for him/her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Born2conquer: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Guys do it too..

Lol..thanks to you!
After we discovered we've been played all along,what do you expect in return?

Lol..Na to turn PLAYER ni o
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Born2conquer: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ladies shouldn't be bullied into relationships, perhaps they need time. Me i no know much about relationships jawe. Everyone with what works best for him/her
Guys hardly bully them into relationship...it's their choice to say NO or YES
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:

Lol..thanks to you!

U guys have been players right from the womb so I'm not surprised..
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:

Lol..thanks to you!

But remember say the aim of being a player Na to score goal o! grin
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:

Guys hardly bully them into relationship...it's their choice to say NO or YES

Well, relationships should be mutual interest, choice and the willingness to test the waters sha, but time dey go time dey go, i told a lady yesterday, i said even if you're a virgin marry around 25,26.It's good for you, hubby and the baby
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by muller101(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

U guys have been players right from the womb so I'm not surprised..
don't blame us. Guys have been players right from the womb. Thank God the womb is inside a woman who actually host the competition
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Divay22(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Yeah..
I'll be 26 by January, that's why am going to Shiloh to cry out to God for my own cry cry cry cry

Please y'all should pray for me
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by festwiz(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:
Yeah..
I'll be 26 by January, that's why am going to Shiloh to cry out to God for my own cry cry cry cry

hmm. Do you want me to go with you?

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Divay22(f): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2017
festwiz:
hmm. Do you want me to go with you?
Sure...when i find him, I'll introduce you as my brother wink
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by festwiz(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

Sure...when i find him, I'll introduce you as my brother wink
You are evil...grin

1 Like

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Divay22(f): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2017
festwiz:
You are evil...grin
Lol..What were you expecting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by festwiz(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

Lol..What were you expecting grin grin grin
i will find you... cry

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by lifedynamics: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Guys do it too..

Unfortunately that's no excuse to join them...
It's like someone saying people kill everyday so I'll join them...all of you will end up in the same place (Jail or with Unwanted pregnancy). Guy or girl
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Lalas247(f): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Advice from fuvkboys this world is coming to an end sha .. oniranu jati jati grin
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
lifedynamics:

Unfortunately that's no excuse to join them...
It's like someone saying people kill everyday so I'll join them...all of you will end up in the same place (Jail or with Unwanted pregnancy). Guy or girl

Lol.. I don't do it.. so I'm free
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by izaray(f): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:
Yeah..
grin
Not only prayer biko, am gonna fast on ur behalf shockedgrin grin
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Divay22(f): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
izaray:
Not only prayer biko, am gonna fast on ur behalf shockedgrin grin
Please do o..
You just be the chief bride maid kiss

1 Like

Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:
Yeah..

What of me that iyamm searching at 40?cry
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Divay22(f): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
What of me that iyamm searching at 40?cry
Tahra @40 shocked shocked shocked
I hope you'll be going to Shiloh, I heard they're husband material 100 yards there cheesy cheesy
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

Tahra @40 shocked shocked shocked
I hope you'll be going to Shiloh, I heard they're husband material 100 yards there cheesy cheesy
Before nko?cry I have 7children tho...hope it won't be a disadvantage?cheesy
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Divay22(f): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
7 children angry angry
What else are you looking for sad sad
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Kimcutie: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
*clears throat*
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:
7 children angry angry What else are you looking for sad sad
Husband na.tongue
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Kimcutie:
*clears throat*
Clear am wella.tongue
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Kimcutie: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Clear am wella.tongue
na you dey wish your sef dis kain thing, anyways Amen to your wish. smiley
Re: It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2017
[s]
Kimcutie:
na you dey wish your sef dis kain thing, anyways Amen to your wish. smiley
[/s] angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nude Photos; Art Or Simply Madness?? / How To Know Your Girl Has Lost Interest In You / Scandal Church Deliverance From Pastor Kissing A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.