Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? (27244 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Gobengroup(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Your opinion please!
Have you ever dated a girl that crushed on you out of pity because you don't want to take her for granted.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
My first official girlfriend. I dated her as compensation for being homely and caring for me when I was ill, she cooked, visited me at the hospital and stayed with me till I was discharged. We lived in the same compound, her affection for me was audible to the deaf and I didn't want neighbors to laugh at her or think of her as desperate so I shamed them by dating her.
When she started sleeping over at my apartment and I wasn't touching her She ended the relationship herself.

515 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Bigredmachine: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Who does that... Doing such is not wise for either party... I have heard it's very suicidal to marry out of pity... But for dating out of pity, and considering the time and resources to be wasted, I don't think it's a wise thing to do...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Hashabiah: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes , and it was the probably worse decision I ever made . She was always willing to offer me sex and do everything to keep me by her side . But the truth be told: you can't force love on someone else . So I had to call it off with a lot of pleas of forgiveness ...she wanted swearing for me, but I managed the situation. And I thank God for giving her someone who cherished her.

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
My grandfather told me these 3 things on his sick bed before dying.

1. That I shouldn't date or marry out of pity.

2. That I shouldn't date or marry out of wealth. And lastly,

3. That I shouldn't date or marry out of beauty.

Reason is because the disadvantages weighs more than the advantages.

258 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Godada(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by BlackXabbath(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes, the best friend I've come across as regards to the female gender.

She's from akwa-ibom, Emem (peace). I met her when I was still in kaduna for business.

Apart from the mind-blowing coitus we did had, she showed me the beauty of companionship.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Here to read lies and truth.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by DICKstractor: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
undecided

No

Who does that?

Why'd you enter a relationship because of pity?

If just dating the person as a man was because of pity, which pity will you use then to console them when you have damaged their kpekus beyond elastic limit?

I pity the girl's kpekus and not the relationship

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Yes, the best friend I've come across as regards to the female gender.

She's from akwa-ibom, Emem (peace). I met her when I was still in kaduna for business.

Apart from the mind-blowing coitus we did had, she showed me the beauty of companionship.
So na u been dey knack my Akwa Ibom sister?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by BlackXabbath(m): 5:51am On Nov 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

So na u been dey knack my Akwa Ibom sister?

I actually thought I was doing her a favor cos she was really into me, but I was the one being favored at the end of the day.

If only we can look beyond tribalism.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Haynnie: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Dating out of pity will ever be an experience I would never forget in a hurry.

To my fellow guys y’all should not date any girl out of pity. What would be would be.

I peace out from here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
undecided
Yeah I did...Way back in 2013.....But later on she was the one who told me she wasn't good enough for me...So tay she even had to introduce a friend's of hers who was from a well-to-do home to me...But I no gree for her cheesy. In stead I was more interested in her.....Na so we take dey till this moment cheesy. My brothers,love dey exist... Don't let anybody deceive you....Na until you jam true love,na them you go realize say YES true true everybody get him own better half.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2021
BlackXabbath:

I actually thought I was doing her a favor cos she was really into me, but I was the one being favored at the end of the day.

If only we can look beyond tribalism.
Oya wire me least 2k mk i help u win her love back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by h0pze3: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Dis thread is not for we single. I would neva do dat shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by BigDawsNet: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Yea... Almost

She's a beautiful South south lady..
She was very close to me
People definitely accept we are dating...but my only close friends knew nothing serious was going on...

She cook for me
Keep ma company multiple times in a week..

I just dint... Because the feeling wasn't there...so she doesn't deserve fake relationship

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:
My first official girlfriend. I dated her as compensation for being homely and caring for me when I was ill, she cooked, visited me at the hospital and stayed with me till I was discharged. We lived in the same compound, her affection for me was audible to the deaf and I didn't want neighbors to laugh at her or think of her as desperate so I shamed them by dating her.
When she started sleeping over at my apartment and I wasn't touching her She ended the relationship herself.
liar Mohammed have many disciples ooo, sleeping over in your place and you don't touch her uncle tell us another lie.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by revived: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
I will never angry
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by inoki247: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
why will I date a gurl out of pity if I go mistakenly giv her belle nko..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Alababoys: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
yes cos of her big waist

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Calibrator: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Let me sit and learn.

I have a girl who thinks we are dating not knowing that I am only with her because she is going through the same predicament I went through when I was younger : life ambitions derailed by the loss of one's mother.

I don't even find her attractive.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by bigdammyj: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
May God continue to guide us through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by The5DME(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
No! Will a gurl ever date a guy out of pity because he's poor?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by chrisifeanyi: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes, one gal like that. I met her at a junction and it was raining. I joined her in her umbrella and I eventually collected her number. Called her later and she came around. I wanted to collect so the whole thing will end but she refused. I wanted to call it quit the next morning and she started crying like a child. She was begging me to come and do. I eventually didn't touch her for months and we started dating. We later started doing it after four months. She is a nice person and sincere.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Galileopapi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Afonja can date anything pity or no pity as far as na skirt grin grin boogeyman na afonja i feel it

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.