Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me (7564 Views)

Why Can't Banks Really Assist To Track Stolen Funds / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items / NCDMB Offers N76bn Intervention Funds To Support Local Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by trendyprettygir: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Egonne1:
Thanks ma. Am sure of the person that sent the email.
The police were at my sister's place to pick me up for questioning. Luckily, I wasn't in the state. [b]I called the police myself [/b]and asked them to send as we email for record purpose.

That settles it then.

Please act fast.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by agarawu23(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
signature2012:

Ignore that boy.You are my very good friend and is so painful this is happening to you.

You have some powers in your hand,use it ASAP.All the naija accounts involve,do the needful.
who is "that boy" ? No let me ask for thunder on your behalf angry angry

Just respect yaself. sad

3 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by agarawu23(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Egonne1:
Maybe u should stick to what you can proof rather than shouting the email isn't from a USA citizen. Whether he's a citizen or not, koko is that hes with the Usa police force.
Let's stick to what we know please.
te author=agarawu23 post=62180618]I am not giving anybody hope here.

Even tho the money paid is a fraud money, I still stand on my words. That email isnt from a US citizen. It might be some people trying to help the person involve recover his/her money.

Not in doubt the money isn't fraudulent or not, and mind u, I am not supporting those involved. I just stated my own view and that's all.

Those involved should be able to get u the direct source of that money from the "chain" of the transaction.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by signature2012(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
agarawu23:

Just respect yaself. sad

I wont stoop so low to trade words with you...I know you very well.You just a small kid in ibadan.

As for the thunder...you can send it,watchout where it will HIT.

2 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by mavinc4u(f): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
KingOfThePay:
This is a serious fraud case which will escalate if precautions are not taken in fast pace.

And I dont like the part of the chat where Mayor.... was making jest of the lady and calling here "Ole" ...
Very hurtful, unprofessional and suspicious!

At Op if your money is not refunded as due, reachout to me and forward the details of your these guys. I will have them tracked down.

Bro, abeg fire me your identity. Which category you belong to; EFCC, SSS or what? Just asking though.

Meanwhile, I have nothing to say on this thread as I am not in the mood of writing epistle instead let me join the exclamation group. Hei!
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Those over-sabi grammarians, I wonder how many best selling books Una don write

Na to come here dey check grammar Una sabi..

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
omoskenso:

Exactly... Who transfers extra $1000+ in dis hard timeand even askes you to keep it and pay at reduced price shocked shocked(lose guard)
The main seller wanted all d money gone by means necessary so the funds wont close his own account or traced to him quickly
But the dismal part is been called a thief on top the loss, wen she shud be the 1 screaming theives!!
@tooltip,i dont see how public hearing wud hamper anything, it will only speed up process bcox ppl involved have their dignity 2 protect and dignity only matters in public not bedroom.

While i do agree with you, i think all involved have their own share of the blame . . . .
The buyer - You knew you were credited by over 1000$ and told to keep it, you should have come here to raise an alarm and NOT wait
The seller and all involved - It is almost impossible to say they weren't aware of what they have done
It is just sad how far our people will go all in the name of makiing money and these are the people that Nigeria depends on for tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Udiboy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
agarawu23:
I am not giving anybody hope here.

Even tho the money paid is a fraud money, I still stand on my words. That email isnt from a US citizen. It might be some people trying to help the person involve recover his/her money.

Please shut up your mouth if you have nothing to say. I hate it when one tries hard to prove smart.How does a US citizen email look like? I am a USC and I don’t see how you will know my emails are different from a non citizen. #smh#socialMediaKolo

9 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by agarawu23(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Udiboy:

Please shut up your mouth if you have nothing to say. I hate it when one tries hard to prove smart.How does a US citizen email look like? I am a USC and I don’t see how you will know my emails are different from a non citizen. #smh#socialMediaKolo
USC my Ass. You shut up too and get lost undecided

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by puskin: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Whollup Whollup Whollup

Thread derailing is not permitted. Let's just stick to what we know.

@Egonne1 was sold stolen funds. Police came to pick her up for questioning but fortunately, she wasn't around.
That has put the authenticity of the email to rest.

Egonne1 has forwarded the email details to the group of sellers.

Oya, group of sellers (Mayorall, tooltip, meetmal) over to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Udiboy(f): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
puskin:
Whollup Whollup Whollup

Thread derailing is not permitted. Let's just stick to what we know.

@Egonne1 was sold stolen funds. Police came to pick her up for questioning but fortunately, she wasn't around.
That has put the authenticity of the email to rest.

Egonne1 has forwarded the email details to the group of sellers.

Oya, group of sellers (Mayorall, tooltip, meetmal) over to you.

Exactly ,
Please let’s ignorethis Agarawu boy, I think he has a mission to detail this thread.This is my last mention to him.

Mayorall, meetmal and tooltip , how far? Have you all paid Egonne1 ?

Egonne, you sef too calm. Do the needful na. This is a big fraud . Your account was closed because of this mess. How many more stones do you want thrown st you? Na wa o
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by chiboy11(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
agarawu23:

Not in doubt the money isn't fraudulent or not, and mind u, I am not supporting those involved. I just stated my own view and that's all.

Those involved should be able to get u the direct source of that money from the "chain" of the transaction.

Your response to her note does not help issue rather ure misquoting the op to becoming dubious on her missing painful money which is bad, i am not saying mayorall and meetmal re bad here which i know they re not n i can vow for both anytime but dont call the op a rogue too, its not a must to comment here, ure adding fuel to their issue the way ure going about it, thats my own bit here . Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by cescky(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
agarawu23:

Just respect yaself. sad

Mr man ...this is a serious case and your here gesticulating over being called a boy?..it's not your money hence being called a boy is what is your issue.?..Na wha oo am sure if you are involved being a boy won't bother you, if your a man , man up and act it...

If you have nothing to contribute to the accused or accuser to resolve the case then shut up

8 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by mployer(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by chiefkpokp(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2017
tooltip:
The funds in question were obtained via a bureau de change.We have contacted them and they in turn have contacted their source who currently has an ongoing transaction with them.

Consequently, they have withheld his funds and are requesting for proof of fraud from you, to present to him before releasing the funds. We have provided them with your email screenshot but they refused to accept that as proof.

Which bureau de change sir? Is it yahoo yahoo DE change or G Boys DE change? Oga bring another to replace that bureau DE change.

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by adabsmith(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2017
chiefkpokp:

Which bureau de change sir? Is it yahoo yahoo DE change or G Boys DE change? Oga bring another to replace that bureau DE change.
chief chief my number don dey ur WhatsApp o
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by chiefkpokp(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2017
omon na money matter we dey talk sooooo, Money when person dey pray to even dream about, naim dey voicemail so, u dey book space for my whatsapp.

adabsmith:
chief chief my number don dey ur WhatsApp o
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Following and learning hope/wish the op get her money back

Nawo all this nija living and operate in Us I wonder sha
From my own view I think the mater getting to the authorities as said by the police would be good sha
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by PonzlHater(f): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2017
mayorall:

Good day everyone. Need you all to kindly appeal to meetmal and tooltp.

About 10 months ago, I approached meetmal if she has $5000 for an offshore payment, she told me to drop the account details, I did, but couldn't send it after 2 days, I had to refund the owner the naira amount.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................
https://www.nairaland.com/4165728/please-appeal-tooltp-colleagues-refund#62208031

I have something relevant to tell all of you. Do not be fooled, the lady might be fooling you all, the lady might have even be fooled by the police, the police on the other hand can make up messages to extort money from you all.
Everyone is trying to make money this days. I can setup an SMTP to send you that exact message from my house.

What to do: Insist that the lady presents evidence being screenshot of details of the lottery scam so that you can use it to get the money from the BDC.

If the lady is serious, she would not only present the police email, but police evidence that the money was obtained from lottery scam.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
PonzlHater:

I have something relevant to tell all of you. Do not be fooled, the lady might be fooling you all, the lady might have even be fooled by the police, the police on the other hand can make up messages to extort money from you all.
Everyone is trying to make money this days. I can setup an SMTP to send you that exact message from my house.

What to do: Insist that the lady presents evidence being screenshot of details of the lottery scam so that you can use it to get the money from the BDC.

If the lady is serious, she would not only present the police email, but police evidence that the money was obtained from lottery scam.

Good luck.
There is possibility on that no one can tell

I don't think police should not only write demanding for refund without investigating and to take it to appropriate authorities and inviting both parties involved
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by chiefkpokp(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
To my little knowledge, the main architect(G-Guy aka yahoo yahoo bureau de change) of this saga, is some were drinking Dom Perignon, why the accomplish that got their own profits for selling the fraudulent funds is in trouble.

The accomplished should have the G guy, Account info they paid his exchange to.. becos even the G-guy Go don enter voicemail, thats why they are G, those that act as facilitators(Middlemen) to the exchange will bear the full consequencies, with the help of the Naija accounts you paid to, or their info.... after they refund you, they should then find their own way to continue the way forward with the yahoo yahoo bureau de change.....

OP, my own advice for you is this, go ABuja, Edet house, Type a petition, address it to IG, Any lawyer can help you do it or even those officers at the post can help you,as they will ask you questions,given them the require details, and they will draft it out for you. you take it yourself to submit, They will allow u access to the PRO office if you register it at the post, Just submit the paper and your details, For fast file pushing, The secretary will tell u wot to do, if u do dat, go your way, before 3days, you will receive sms to come to collect ur petition stamped and signed, and then Recommendation Letter..... this stamped/signed petition, should be sent to your lawyer in the state, its will serve very well as a backup over there, this will also help your lawyer easy case...... then for here in Naija, the recommmendation letter should carries the OC,monitoring Department,Force command, they will assign to your case, NoBody is interrogating you again,everything is on the recommendation,and petition already. There will be agreement,signed, because even in free town nothing is free. as long as they get the details they want, Your target are those you sent Naira money to..... You paid Naira to some Individuals who claims they are bureau de change,as long as you have proove of payment, They don't need screenshots or conversations. After your money is recovered, and the accused milked, They will transfer them to EFCC them self, by then you don get your money....

This options should be applied if there is no agreement from the both parties so that you can have time to concentrate on the USA part, and its best for issues relating to financial crimes from N500k above..........

7 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by adabsmith(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin
chiefkpokp:
omon na money matter we dey talk sooooo, Money when person dey pray to even dream about, naim dey voicemail so, u dey book space for my whatsapp.

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by OnePunchMan: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Fhemmmy:

My big chairman at the top, longest time . . . .
There is no need for even any other evidence, if someone needs 4000$ and you overpaid them, that is fraud alert . . .RUN!

This is the WINNER!
2 + 2 is 4 - 1 thats 3.. quick maths.

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by chiboy11(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
OnePunchMan:

This is the WINNER!
2 + 2 is 4 - 1 thats 3.. quick maths.

Hahaha u don they sing man is not hot rap , owfa nt heard from u in a while n u dont reply ur ping , op u great, pls come wasapp lets talk abeg,thanks

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by OnePunchMan: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
chiboy11:

Hahaha u don they sing man is not hot rap , owfa nt heard from u in a while n u dont reply ur ping , op u great, pls come wasapp lets talk abeg,thanks

Ok sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Moves 10 Places Up In Global Competitiveness Index / Help With Naira Mastercard/visacard International Spending Limit / The Best And Cheapest Bulk SMS Providers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.