Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me (7581 Views)

Retrieve Your Stolen Funds From Scammers / Why Can't Banks Really Assist To Track Stolen Funds / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by adabsmith(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
modath:
sad...oh
auntie u dey here already ni... I'm just here to read comments tho grin grin
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Udiboy(f): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
tooltip:
I am aware of this case. The risk in this business is quite high because it is sometimes impossible to know who is making the payment due to the very long chain.
I expect that you would understand that, being a regular trader. Otherwise you could as well be sourcing from the black market.
We are trying to handle this case as quickly as possible so I am surprised that you will choose to come here while progress is being made.

Tooltip, it’s disappointing to feast this no since from you. So coming to the forum to repost the case is now a progress hinderer abi Wetin. You all should refund the money to her. This is a fraud. Looking at the email, all the contact of the investigator from the NY police Dept. is there. What else do you want from her.
See the chain of trading sef. Na wa

4 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Udiboy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Royal155:
Even the so called 'trusted' traders too shocked

Trust me there’s nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Udiboy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
tooltip:
They are mallams and do not think an email is enough).The name of the complainant is not listed either.
They can't hold his funds for too long without proof.Please act accordingly.

Kindly contact your complainant and request for some form of proof. Please note that by bringing this public, all the parties involved have decided to bring in their lawyers and also report themselves to the EFCC. This further complicates the process.

Nairaland is not a court.You should know better.

Which other proof? You better go and hold the mallam if you claim It’s a mallam that sold it to you.
That mallam needs be arrested while you all pay egonne 1st
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Udiboy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
mayorall:

Here it is, About 10 months ago, she contacted me about a paypal fund and I told her it's already sold. She asked if it is possible she gets bank deposit, but unfortunately before her payment entered, the fund had been already been sold, then I contacted meetmal and she requested for the her USA account details and I gave her, but she couldn't send it for about 24hours.
Egonne then said when can I get more fund, I told her I can't promise that am going to refund her, I went to bank and process her refund of 2 million naira. She confirmed the said payment, by evening of the day, meatmal sent a receipt that the payment had been made and I called and told her, she paid in the money and promised to send me the balance, but when she discovered it was meatmal that made the payment, she went ahead and made the balance of the payment to meatmal.

After 10 months, she told me there's an issue with the payment and her account had been blocked, she sent some screenshots from a mail. I told meatmal and she said she's going to contact account the depositor, she reverted and told me those people requested for evidence from bank, I told her, but she said she can't present anything and resolved to threats.

Solutions I have presented to her.

1. Get evidence or statement from bank

2. Since it's police that contacted you, it should be an official matter/issue. Please drop the police post details, either police officer in charge at the police office or anything so I can send someone to confirm the official Lodgement of the matter and I present that to meatmal and the said bdc.

3. Today, I told meatmal to request for her login details ( change password and drop the email details to confirm the mail message).

No one is saying she is not going to be refunded, but evidence is needed. That's all.

You are still speaking English?

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by choo: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Make una pay the lady her money biko. You called her a thief and later came to speak grammar here. Would you be happy if it were your money? The contact number is there, call the number. Mail them too for doubts. You think it's easy to clone US star mail... You think say na naija. Clear your names this is so annoying. No be my money sef but the thing dey vex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Udiboy(f): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
choo:
Make una pay the lady her money biko. You called her a thief and later came to speak grammar here. Would you be happy if it were your money? The contact number is there, call the number. Mail them too for doubts. You think it's easy to clone US star mail... You think say na naija. Clear your names this is so annoying. No be my money sef but the thing dey vex.

Me and you dey the same category .
Especially the mayoral abi na Wetin he call himself forming US office while he dey Naija. He’s coming off as Rude. He should be thinking of how best to solve this humbly . And stop the unnecessary grammar.

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by KingOfThePay(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is a serious fraud case which will escalate if precautions are not taken in fast pace.

And I dont like the part of the chat where Mayor.... was making jest of the lady and calling here "Ole" ...
Very hurtful, unprofessional and suspicious!

At Op if your money is not refunded as due, reachout to me and forward the details of your these guys. I will have them tracked down.

11 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by aieromon(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Too many middlemen in this transaction and the direct seller at the end of the day cannot verify the source of the funds. This only strengthens the OP suspicion that the funds have a question mark.

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by aieromon(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
tooltip:

Kindly contact your complainant and request for some form of proof. Please note that by bringing this public, all the parties involved have decided to bring in their lawyers and also report themselves to the EFCC. This further complicates the process.

Nairaland is not a court.You should know better.

Weren't you the dude that complained about a NLder holding back on payment of funds you sold to him some months ago?I recall the NLder accused you of paying stolen funds into his account.

Was Nairaland a court then? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
aieromon:
Too many middlemen in this transaction and the direct seller at the end of the day cannot verify the source of the funds. This only strengthens the OP suspicion that the funds have a question mark.

My big chairman at the top, longest time . . . .
There is no need for even any other evidence, if someone needs 4000$ and you overpaid them, that is fraud alert . . .RUN!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by omoskenso(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fhemmmy:

There is no need for even any other evidence, if someone needs 4000$ and you overpaid them, that is fraud alert . . .RUN!

Exactly... Who transfers extra $1000+ in dis hard timeand even askes you to keep it and pay at reduced price shocked shocked(lose guard)
The main seller wanted all d money gone by means necessary so the funds wont close his own account or traced to him quickly
But the dismal part is been called a thief on top the loss, wen she shud be the 1 screaming theives!!
@tooltip,i dont see how public hearing wud hamper anything, it will only speed up process bcox ppl involved have their dignity 2 protect and dignity only matters in public not bedroom.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by lizmovic(m): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2017
agarawu23:
To my own little understanding to what I am seeing here,

1.. That email isn't from a US citizen. A new York police can't write bad English like this.

2.. A US police will always like to catch the main culprit instead of asking u to return a money.

3..Nairaland isn't a place u solve issues like this; they will only come and gossip and leave the thread.
Most sensible thing I have seen so far

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by JazzMode: 12:47am On Nov 08, 2017
KingOfThePay:
This is a serious fraud case which will escalate if precautions are not taken in fast pace.

And I dont like the part of the chat where Mayor.... was making jest of the lady and calling here "Ole" ...

At Op if your money is not refunded as due, reachout to me and forward the details of your these guys. I will have them tracked down.

Really sad, unnecessary and very unprofessional stooping so low to use such language. One could have simply responded without insults.
Bulk majority of us take that with a pinch of salt which is bad.

I just hope they are able to find a way to clear this and save their names.

Most unfortunate.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by JazzMode: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Some truth there.

That part got me confused.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by signature2012(m): 1:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Almighty God i just thank you....I thank you for the SPECIAL gift you specially gifted me!

The gift to always see things ahead of me......

Na so i go just dey my house jeje for New york police go just show face for my door. cry cry.

To all Naijaz abroad,be very very careful how you run business with home base Nigerians most especially when it comes to currency trading.They dont mind bringing you down just for them to get elevated.

For now let me keep my fingers cross and watch along as things go gaga.

To those saying that email is not real,the email is 1000% REAL!

6 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by signature2012(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2017
tooltip:
The funds in question were obtained via a bureau de change.We have contacted them and they in turn have contacted their source who currently has an ongoing transaction with them.

Consequently, they have withheld his funds and are requesting for proof of fraud from you, to present to him before releasing the funds. We have provided them with your email screenshot but they refused to accept that as proof.

Be very careful,i mean and say it again,be very careful with this kind of business you venture,you dey naija dey buy funds from yankee anyhow,i pity you and the gullibles you sell your funds to.

This is not the first time a similar scenario is happening and wont be the last if you dont stop!

5 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by signature2012(m): 1:35am On Nov 08, 2017
agarawu23:

1.. That email isn't from a US citizen. A new York police can't write bad English like this.

2.. A US police will always like to catch the main culprit instead of asking u to return a money.

3..Nairaland isn't a place u solve issues like this; they will only come and gossip and leave the thread.

That email is very legit.Stop giving the people involve little hope.

Are you an email forensic analyst to know how a US police write emails?

15 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by signature2012(m): 1:38am On Nov 08, 2017
As for the op,i warned you,i really warn you many times.I pray God see you through and hope you learn your lesson.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by signature2012(m): 1:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Udiboy:

Tooltip, it’s disappointing to feast this no since from you. So coming to the forum to repost the case is now a progress hinderer abi Wetin. You all should refund the money to her. This is a fraud. Looking at the email, all the contact of the investigator from the NY police Dept. is there. What else do you want from her.
See the chain of trading sef. Na wa

Dont mind them....
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Egonne1(f): 2:35am On Nov 08, 2017
The USA police investigator has sent to the email you guys provided the proof you requested for.
I am waiting for my refund.

tooltip:
The funds in question were obtained via a bureau de change.We have contacted them and they in turn have contacted their source who currently has an ongoing transaction with them.

Consequently, they have withheld his funds and are requesting for proof of fraud from you, to present to him before releasing the funds. We have provided them with your email screenshot but they refused to accept that as proof.

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Egonne1(f): 2:36am On Nov 08, 2017
I appreciate your help sir. Thanks
KingOfThePay:

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by agarawu23(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
KingOfThePay:

inspector, we have lot of criminals we want to track down here, should I start sending their details?

Don't just come and make mouth on what u cannot do ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by agarawu23(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2017
signature2012:

That email is very legit.Stop giving the people involve little hope.

Are you an email forensic analyst to know how a US police write emails?
I am not giving anybody hope here.

Even tho the money paid is a fraud money, I still stand on my words. That email isnt from a US citizen. It might be some people trying to help the person involve recover his/her money.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Timi1990(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmmm. All of you looking for cheap cash deposit and bank transfer ....! ! grin shey Una dey see film .
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Timi1990(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
agarawu23:

� correct . US police won't ask you to refund money they'll rather investigate and arrest all the people involved .
@op I'll advice you to get a lawyer and explain everything to him/her just to save yourself from NYPD mess .

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by trendyprettygir: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
@ Egonne1

Please get a lawyer. This is very serious. You also need to act fast, before the real culprit varnishes into thin air.

I would advise that rather you deal directly with the US Police/Authorities, your lawyer handles this and clears you totally and formally, for the purpose of records/ future travels.

Also, kindly have that email checked. I am no grammarian, but then I have read it again and again, maybe it's me but then...?. If you have not done so, I would advise you confirm that both the person who sent the email and the authority involved as stated in the email is legit.

You did a great thing bringing this to nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by signature2012(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Timi1990:
Hmmmm. All of you looking for cheap cash deposit and bank transfer ....! ! grin shey Una dey see film .

Totally agree with you.After working for many hours tirelessly,get my pay check,and decide to send some money home.Approach them that you need naira to exhange for your dollars,they will start pricing it like pepper.Telling you so so person(s) sells very cheap,and the so cslled person is in naija,he or she does not even know how the person he is selling the fund got the money,they are just middle men aiming to get commission from the deal.

As a buyer,your sense should tell you the price they are offering to sell to you is far below the market price,but because of the profit they want to make after buying from them,they dont think very straight.

This is another BIG lesson to those who want to learn.

6 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Egonne1(f): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maybe u should stick to what you can proof rather than shouting the email isn't from a USA citizen. Whether he's a citizen or not, koko is that hes with the Usa police force.
Let's stick to what we know please.
te author=agarawu23 post=62180618]I am not giving anybody hope here.

Even tho the money paid is a fraud money, I still stand on my words. That email isnt from a US citizen. It might be some people trying to help the person involve recover his/her money. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by signature2012(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Egonne1:
Maybe u should stick to what you can proof rather than shouting the email isn't from a USA citizen. Whether he's a citizen or not, koko is that hes with the Usa police force.
Let's stick to what we know please.
te author=agarawu23 post=62180618]I am not giving anybody hope here.

Even tho the money paid is a fraud money, I still stand on my words. That email isnt from a US citizen. It might be some people trying to help the person involve recover his/her money.

Ignore that boy.You are my very good friend and is so painful this is happening to you.

You have some powers in your hand,use it ASAP.All the naija accounts involve,do the needful.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Egonne1(f): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks ma. Am sure of the person that sent the email.
The police were at my sister's place to pick me up for questioning. Luckily, I wasn't in the state. I called the police myself and asked them to send as we email for record purpose.

trendyprettygir:

@ Egonne1

Please get a lawyer. This is very serious. You also need to act fast, before the real culprit varnishes into thin air.

I would advise that rather you deal directly with the US Police/Authorities, your lawyer handles this and clears you totally and formally, for the purpose of records/ future travels.

Also, kindly have that email checked. I am no grammarian, but then I have read it again and again, maybe it's me but then...?. If you have not done so, I would advise you confirm that both the person who sent the email and the authority involved as stated in the email is legit.

You did a great thing bringing this to nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch DSTV And IPTV Channels Free / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month / All You Need To Know About The MOST Cost Effective Building System In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.