Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (22590 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by DUNKA(m): 3:38am On Dec 18, 2017
dynamix101:

Did you bother to read through the entire saga or are u just another rabble rouser who feels he must say something no matter how dumb it is??
Silence is the best answer for a ........ grin.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Thank you.

ayinba1:
It is to Mr Gbenga's advantage if this is resolved correctly. I find it appalling that he keeps poor records and this is a downside to a lot of people. When you go into a business agreement with anyone, you must document every kobo spent in pursuit of the business after you have his or her consent.

You don't start adding figures as if they are an afterthought. The transport money should be tabulated and subtracted from what you anticipate to pay him. The land purchased for him should have the documents given to him.

And he, the OP still needs to show up.

Having said that, the accused business man still needs to clean house and restrategize as this is just one of the people who accused you.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by abdulsemi: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called him by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay me when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm.
Please my good nairalander people help me talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls . Merry xmas and Happy New Year in Advance.
Mr Semiu from Lagos.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Abusawfi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
abdulsemi:
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called him by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay me when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm.
Please my good nairalander people help me talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls . Merry xmas and Happy New Year in Advance.
Mr Semiu from Lagos.
another wonder.bt why is everybody just opening up now?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by ayinba1(f): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
abdulsemi:
Mr Semiu from Lagos.

Now that's really got to be a very bad joke
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by sKeetz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
abdulsemi:
Mr Semiu from Lagos.

Mogbe!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by sKeetz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
I wonder how many people he has told the same tale of their crops getting burnt. One can't trust his fellow country man and do business without fear of being ripped off

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by peacemara54(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
sKeetz:
I wonder how many people he has told the same tale of their crops getting burnt. One can't trust his fellow country man and do business without fear of being ripped off

Good evening to you all, Nairalanders .For those blaming Mr Gbenga , pls note, am note supporting him but one thing I want us to consider is this

what is the past record of Mr Gbenga?
Has he ever scam anyone or take a contract from customers and failed to execute or breach contract agreements?

if he has a white record, then we should take this issue lightly definitely this man is legit.
I know there are some of his clients going through this thread that they have benefited from him in terms of profit and never been let down in the course of doing business with him

Every business has its own risk, we can't blame him for the fire that ravaged the plantation this was not deliberately done we are all human, and it could happen to anyone.

we should have a pity on this man for the loss. its not easy. Op, pls let him shows you the farm land where he claimed was engulfed by fire as an evidence then, when this is confirmed then , give him time to balance up. it will take a little time to recover from the loss and settle you but, just give him time.

Mr Gbenga

pls try to pick calls and attend to all complains.
Even if its a bad condition just try to maintain the gap

You will be termed a scammer if you fails to respond to your customer's. They've invested their hard earn money they deserve decent treatment and reply to all complains

I just pray our businesses won't suffer any casualty this coming year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by sKeetz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
peacemara54:

Good evening to you all, Nairalanders .For those blaming Mr Gbenga , pls note, am note supporting him but one thing I want us to consider is this

what is the past record of Mr Gbenga?
Has he ever scam anyone or take a contract from customers and failed to execute or breach contract agreements?

if he has a white record, then we should take this issue lightly definitely this man is legit.
I know there are some of his clients going through this thread that they have benefited from him in terms of profit and never been let down in the course of doing business with him

Every business has its own risk, we can't blame him for the fire that ravaged the plantation this was not deliberately done we are all human, and it could happen to anyone.

we should have a pity on this man for the loss. its not easy. Op, pls let him shows you the farm land where he claimed was engulfed by fire as an evidence then, when this is confirmed then , give him time to balance up. it will take a little time to recover from the loss and settle you but, just give him time.

Mr Gbenga

pls try to pick calls and attend to all complains.
Even if its a bad condition just try to maintain the gap

You will be termed a scammer if you fails to respond to your customer's. They've invested their hard earn money they deserve decent treatment and reply to all complains

I just pray our businesses won't suffer any casualty this coming year

I think you should have gone through this thread from the first page before scribbling down this long tale.

Mr legsup seems to have a history of business deals gone sour. Why does he always give excuses of the crops under his care getting burnt without any picture of the said burnt crops.

Something is not right.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
sKeetz:

I think you should have gone through this thread from the first page before scribbling down this long tale.

Mr legsup seems to have a history of business deals gone sour. Why does he always give excuses of the crops under his care getting burnt without any picture of the said burnt crops.

Something is not right.
peacemara54 may be right though

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Baruwadele: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2017
abdulsemi:
Mr Semiu from Lagos.
you should have visited his farm or call any of the staff working with him instead of posting such here to deride him as this might not be the best option to secure your investment.
i know that he is a very busy guy and he has a lot of farm project he is overseeing and also always in the bush where network is very poor.
i have done business with him and he is reliable and trustworthy.
i sent 1.7M to him july 2015 to supply us thousands of suckers and he delivered even without seeing him face to face then.we have been doing business together since then with no issues whatsoever.
when i saw the allegation by the OP,i was sure that he will not do that probably there were some communication gap somewhere which was eventually what happened.
i can send you one of his staff number to speak to.
pm me your number and i will forward it to you.
I am very sure that you will be attended to.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by DUNKA(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2017
abdulsemi:
Mr Semiu from Lagos.
sorry for your loss but why foes clients farms always get burnt but not his own? grin you people get mind you go just release money without seeing even a plantain leaf. A real sophisticated fraudster this fellow is

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by DUNKA(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2017
Baruwadele:

you should have visited his farm or call any of the staff working with him instead of posting such here to deride him as this might not be the best option to secure your investment.
i know that he is a very busy guy and he has a lot of farm project he is overseeing and also always in the bush where network is very poor.
i sent 1.7M to him july 2015 to supply us thousands of suckers and he delivered even without seeing him face to face then.we have been doing business together since then with no issues whatsoever.
when i saw the allegation by the OP,i was sure that he will not do that probably there were some communication gap somewhere which was eventually what happened.

story for the gods. Why will h not pick up his calls. Evidence/picture of the transfer of 1.7 million or you know na grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by DUNKA(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Baruwadele:

in fact after going through your miserly posts I am seriously suspecting that you and the fraudster are one and the same person grin 1.7 million my foot. You wan join collect another mugus money abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Another fire? grin grin grin grin grin

abdulsemi:
Mr Semiu from Lagos.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2017
WHY ALL THE FIRE INCIDENTS WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!

Baruwadele:

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by DUNKA(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2017
adisabarber:
WHY ALL THE FIRE INCIDENTS WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!

the thing tire me oh every day fire incident. Let him kukuma put a fire truck on standby as part of the investment cost. Which kind rubbish fire? This fraudster should be dealt with. Na only fire stories dey this business. grin cheesy
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Fire all the time.

DUNKA:
the thing tire me oh every day fire incident. Let him kukuma put a fire truck on standby as part of the investment cost. Which kind rubbish fire? This fraudster should be dealt with. Na only fire stories dey this business. grin cheesy
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
adisabarber:
grin grin grin
Fire all the time.

lmao cheesy
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by dynamix101(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmmm!! Fire sef dey burn plantain? God epp someborry
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by mankettle(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Another One.
Seems fire hazard is too much in the farm. Or na d same fire?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2017
The guy is a sophisticated scammer. Anyone that still believes he is not needs to be thoroughly flogged until he / she receives sense

dynamix101:
Hmmmm!! Fire sef dey burn plantain? God epp someborry

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
DUNKA:
Lol
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2017
It seems it's time to unfollow this thread.
Somehow ,I feel like I'm waiting for something that will never happen
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by farmgate: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2017
I will keep advising people or intended investor to do a background check on any body you wanted to commit your hard earned money to .investigate the business,make a surprise visit to the farm before committing a dine. with a look of things it seems this man has been collecting money from different investor. He is not doing it alone, he has some many partner defending him here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2017
farmgate:
I will keep advising people or intended investor to do a background check on any body you wanted to commit your hard earned money to .investigate the business,make a surprise visit to the farm before committing a dine. with a look of things it seems this man has been collecting money from different investor. He is not doing it alone, he has some many partner defending him here

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by abdulsemi: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2018
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm. I visited the Ogbomosho (kajola village ) 3 times but he refused to point my portion of farm and I asked one of his staff (baba Zanaib) to showed my farm all he said that Mr Gbenga never showed them any farm belong me then he introduced me to another staff (Alausa) he said the samething

Please my good nairalander people help talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls .

Mr Semiu From Lagos

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by abdulsemi: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2018
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm. I visited the Ogbomosho (kajola village ) 3 times but he refused to point my portion of farm and I asked one of his staff (baba Zanaib) to showed my farm all he said that Mr Gbenga never showed them any farm belong me then he introduced me to another staff (Alausa) he said the samething

Please my good nairalander people help talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls .

Mr Semiu From Lagos
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
fluentinfor come and see another Lesgupnigeria case

abdulsemi:

Mr Semiu From Lagos

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
adisabarber:
fluentinfor come and see another Lesgupnigeria case

Oh! I am just reading this sir. Activities had kept me offline before the last 3 days of 2017. Just getting online to reply many messages.

@abdulsemi
Truly, the issue of fire accident is getting too often. Perhaps, your farm was affected the same period. Maybe. Not saying it is so but just trying to understand what went wrong.

In any case, you should not use ONLY the words of Mr. Lesupnigeria's workers to conclude. You will need to ask him face to face or via this platform about your investment again. Yes, you have got a hint that you were not allocated a portion of land, but you need to confirm from him again.

It is interesting that you paid without knowing your portion. It is not like a collective investment on a land, but your kind of investment is one that you are allocated a portion of land. Why the heck you didn't first confirm your allocation before payment? So, you can stroll in and out to check the kind of progress on your farm or stagnancy.

Do you have evidence of payment? If yes, post it here so you can loud your case. Erase important info on the picture, like your account number and other details but show where receiver's name appear. Or if you have the pay slip with you, post it here.

As soon as you do this, your case can have validity. If you have a good case, and you can prove your case beyond reasonable doubt, I am sure it will be easily settled.

Please, if anyone have Mr. Lesupnigeria's telephone, kindly contact him to come online and address this man's case. The issue is that he might have his reasons for keeping silent on this issue cos i see that this new person had complained first on Dec. 25. Well, we all know it was during festival period; hence, Lesupnigeria might not have seen it. In any case, someone should point his attention to it.

Mainwhile, @abdulsemi should provide all evidences here. When you prove your case beyond reason doubt and you still get silence from him, a drastic action can be recommended. It is very easy these days to get help in cases like this. So many law enforcement agencies and departments are online.

My concern is that @abdulsemi is not like the OP who just disappeared with possibility of coming online to cry again in the nearest future. I hope you are always online.

And if there are other cases like these two, I suggest they all speak out now. This time, it should be with evidences - screenshot of payslips or online payment slips. I am sure there are officers of law enforcement agencies reading this thread. And with evidences, we can easily plead with admins to assist in handing the case over to the right authority.

If lesupnigeria comes online and address this case properly, it is to his advantage. Might mean he has too many enemies, and some people are trying to pull him down. Or he might have stepped on some toes. In such case, I advice him to humble himself and settle with those concerned.

On the other hand, if he cannot defend himself and we have up to 3 to 5 genuine cases with strong evidences, EFCC might have work to do here.

My advice is that we give him benefit of doubt and allow him defend himself. Mainwhile it is still not a genuine case until @abdulsemi provides a real evidence.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Well said. Baruwadele please help us to tell Lesgupnigeria that another person is trying to tarnish his image so he should come and defend himself again.

fluentinfor:

Oh! I am just reading this sir. Activities had kept me offline before the last 3 days of 2017. Just getting online to reply many messages.

@abdulsemi
Truly, the issue of fire accident is getting too often. Perhaps, your farm was affected the same period. Maybe. Not saying it is so but just trying to understand what went wrong.

In any case, you should not use ONLY the words of Mr. Lesupnigeria's workers to conclude. You will need to ask him face to face or via this platform about your investment again. Yes, you have got a hint that you were not allocated a portion of land, but you need to confirm from him again.

It is interesting that you paid without knowing your portion. It is not like a collective investment on a land, but your kind of investment is one that you are allocated a portion of land. Why the heck you didn't first confirm your allocation before payment? So, you can stroll in and out to check the kind of progress on your farm or stagnancy.

Do you have evidence of payment? If yes, post it here so you can loud your case. Erase important info on the picture, like your account number and other details but show where receiver's name appear. Or if you have the pay slip with you, post it here.

As soon as you do this, your case can have validity. If you have a good case, and you can prove your case beyond reasonable doubt, I am sure it will be easily settled.

Please, if anyone have Mr. Lesupnigeria's telephone, kindly contact him to come online and address this man's case. The issue is that he might have his reasons for keeping silent on this issue cos i see that this new person had complained first on Dec. 25. Well, we all know it was during festival period; hence, Lesupnigeria might not have seen it. In any case, someone should point his attention to it.

Mainwhile, @abdulsemi should provide all evidences here. When you prove your case beyond reason doubt and you still get silence from him, a drastic action can be recommended. It is very easy these days to get help in cases like this. So many law enforcement agencies and departments are online.

My concern is that @abdulsemi is not like the OP who just disappeared with possibility of coming online to cry again in the nearest future. I hope you are always online.

And if there are other cases like these two, I suggest they all speak out now. This time, it should be with evidences - screenshot of payslips or online payment slips. I am sure there are officers of law enforcement agencies reading this thread. And with evidences, we can easily plead with admins to assist in handing the case over to the right authority.

If lesupnigeria comes online and address this case properly, it is to his advantage. Might mean he has too many enemies, and some people are trying to pull him down. Or he might have stepped on some toes. In such case, I advice him to humble himself and settle with those concerned.

On the other hand, if he cannot defend himself and we have up to 3 to 5 genuine cases with strong evidences, EFCC might have work to do here.

My advice is that we give him benefit of doubt and allow him defend himself. Mainwhile it is still not a genuine case until @abdulsemi provides a real evidence.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by sedulus(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
I pray and hope all this should settled amicably... And also advice to all farmers ..what we cant offer ,we should never advert it ....online to deceive investor ....please let us handle the issues with care...my advice Sedulus Plantain Farm

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing / Storage Of Farm Produce / Garri Ijebu Available 20 paints buckets 53kg ,7000per bag in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.