Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie (796 Views)

Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men / What Men Dont Tell Women / She Loves Me But I Dont. Tell Me 2 Let Her Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by nwabuking5(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2010
i met this girl i wanted to marry she told me that she is 23years. but i letter find out that she is 6years older than what she told me. i tell my friend and he told me all the girls he has met before none of them have tell hem her rite age.
is there any big deal in telling ur real age?
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by midaskid(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2010
Beats me too
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by googles: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]A 29yr old told you she is 23 and you chopped he he he. . . . . she must be really really cute lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by nwabuking5(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
googles she is very cute but must she lie to me about her age?
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
So are you older or younger?
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by googles: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
nwabuking5:

googles she is very cute but must she lie to me about her age?

[size=13pt]yea she may be cute and all but wat i dont get is how a 29yr old can get away with such a lie. . . . . . . 29yrs claiming 23 hmm wahala dey lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
It is a woman thing grin
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by daduke2k(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
They age fast but dont want 2 grow old.
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2010
So men dont age too or is aging only reserved for women? Good Gawd some people need a lynching.
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by rawswagga(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hmmm well I tink most men don't seem to like ageing ladies.so d actual fact dat stipulate d lies is jst dat they d ladies wanna feel younger xpecialy does ones dat seem to b older than thire age.
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by yemmight(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
Na thier way cool
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by Duniverse(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
Lying is constant as far as girls are concern.
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by tEsLim(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2010
1 reason i'll never forgive my baby mama. yeah same type of lie. sad Very disappointing people. Its better you let the man know than to lie your way through. He'll show you fire!
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by iice(f): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So men dont age too or is aging only reserved for women? Good Gawd some people need a lynching.

Rofl

@Topic. . .yeah it's a woman thing i guess undecided
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2010
A lot of Nigerian guys I've come across lie about their ages too - that includes in real life, and the ones that solicit friendship on Nairaland / YIM.

I have no idea why, but it's not just ladies that tell such porkies.
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by daduke2k(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ebony. So i nw nid 2 lynched because i told d truth. Women want 2 remain young, al d beauty products in d market are mostly 4 them. Function: to luk young and beautiful and y is it done? It al boils down 2 attractin d opp s.ex
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
Iv met a lot of guys who look over 40 claim to be 29yrs old so that they can attract the teenage and 20something crowd. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie by dumodust(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2010
women lie, men lie but women lie when it matters most, beware of petite chicks. went through med school and all that and still the babes i saw in camp were older than me and i knew because we were wearing tags! grin

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Palaver! / I Want Her But I Don't Love Her / I Really Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.