Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

13 Yr Old School Pupil Runs Away With Boyfriend In Search Of Fun | Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Yr Old School Pupil Runs Away With Boyfriend In Search Of Fun | Photos (620 Views)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Yr Old School Pupil Runs Away With Boyfriend In Search Of Fun | Photos by Imowo: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lives in Ilogbo, Oko Afo, a neighbouring community. The Senior Secondary School One pupil, Lawal, reportedly eloped with the boyfriend, identified simply as Akin, on October 22 and had yet to return home.

We learnt that a friend of the girl, known as Kemi, hooked her up with Akin, who is said to be an okada (motocycle) rider. It was said 21-year-old Akin and Lawal had met in a church on the day, from where she took her away. It was gathered that the case was reported at the Morogbo Police Division, but the police had yet to track Akin down.

The father of the girl, Isah, a dock worker in Apapa, stated that Kemi and Akin’s parents had frustrated efforts to find his daughter. He said,

“I have been searching for her for two weeks. I went to my workplace in Apapa. When I came back, her siblings told me that she went to Holy Mary Church, where Akin waited for her. The pastor of the church, a woman, confirmed to me that she ..........

SEE THE PHOTOS AND READ MORE
HERE :;
https://eduandgist.com/blog/2017/11/07/school-pupil-elopes-with-boyfriend/
Re: 13 Yr Old School Pupil Runs Away With Boyfriend In Search Of Fun | Photos by Imowo: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: 13 Yr Old School Pupil Runs Away With Boyfriend In Search Of Fun | Photos by Sparklequeen(f): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Spoilt Generation
Re: 13 Yr Old School Pupil Runs Away With Boyfriend In Search Of Fun | Photos by joinnow: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
May be to continue one corner dance with the boy

(1) (Reply)

If sex Is A Cup Tournament, Which Country Will Win The Cup? / Haters Let Me Drop This For You / Don’t Feel Less Than A Man Because You Release In 3 Mins, You’re Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.