Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba (62120 Views)

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Vivian Oluoma Ozodulukwe Wins Miss Commonwealth Beauty Pageant, Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by asawanathegreat(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2017
The Dressing is not too bad to be flogged abegi
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Paperwhite(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2017
LadySarah:
A very stupid man i must say.I even tot she was wearing something skimpy/revealing.
My dear ehen.Santimonious hypocrite.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by yungEX(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
All you devilish possessed foools, trying so...... Hard to demonize the catholic church and its priests will fail woefully
Olodo because you be Catholic everything the priest does is correct Abi? Mumu Sheep

6 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by lordbounce: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Do you have amazon cards, iTunes, Canada, Australian cards, ecodes for sale? Best rate for you peeps.... Also for daily top up of red card, Walmart card, Exxon Mobil card, jc penny card etc.. Contact #Lord_bounce Whatsap -2348162851904..cheers
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by voyy: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
All you devilish possessed foools, trying so...... Hard to demonize the catholic church and its priests will fail woefully

its as if u re mad or wat. Can't u read or use ur brain to process what u ve read?

4 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Slymonster(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Some people abuse power here and there. I even thought the dress was a problem.He is really a sick man
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2017
christains and scandals fucking rev father should be jailed
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by kingdenny(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017
I am almos tempted to jump on the bandwagon of condemning the priest, but experience has taught me to always listen to the other side of a story before making my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by silverspringle(f): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017
This is very wrong and it's happening cos he has some influence from the government. I know most secondary school principals are mean but why on a total stranger. Rochas , it will never be well with you.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Ngene44: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
LadySarah:
A very stupid man i must say.I even tot she was wearing something skimpy/revealing.
If you are good Christian, u will nt insult a man of God. Based on her stories the priest is wrong but there are 2 sides for every story. we dnt kn wht they priest have to say. You don't pass judgment without hearing the other side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by michaelisaiah: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
If its me and touch me with his stupid thinking of flogging am going to give him a good five slap
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Pidginwhisper: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
What is wrong with this one? You want to flog a grown adult like yourself, perhaps another man's wife. See his face like one priest I and my cousin flogged senseless for raping an underaged girl in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by ybalogs(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2017
As you've been to your lawyer and filed a case against him and also with the support of his staffs and students with you, why come to NL again? If all you're saying is true and can be corroborated with what his teachers has to say.you need not worry again. He is a goner even if he's Buhari's Uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Sanchez01: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
Comment as yours is what Atheists see to make them believe Christians have their brains taken out in their places of worship. A mother, a woman and someone's wife was on the verge of being beaten by a goat in a garb and all you could concern yourself with is that there is an attempt to demonize the Catholic church and its priests.

The crop of so-called Christians these days beat my imagination.

6 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by ybalogs(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2017
I will never support indecent dressing but if this is the clothe you wore and he really wanted to flog you for that, then he needs to be checked into a Psychiatrist home.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by showghan(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Abeg make una epp me... Wetin dem dey talk inside this post.

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Solumtoonna(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I see He is mentally unbalanced
What nonsense
still better than ur useless father
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by 1miccza: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2017
That Priest needs a bit of psychological evaluation. From the OP's narrative the Priest actually acted like a mentally unstable person.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by AuroraB(f): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2017
ybalogs:
As you've been to your lawyer and filed a case against him and also with the support of his staffs and students with you, why come to NL again? If all you're saying is true and can be corroborated with what his teachers has to say.you need not worry again. He is a goner even if he's Buhari's Uncle.
Toooooor!
Facebook have not had rest over this either sad

2 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by HerXLNC(f): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
The Rev Father must be mad I repeat he is mad.... Try that with me I ll use slap to format his brain
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by silverspringle(f): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
ybalogs:
Please don't act like you don't know there is power in social media. A lot is happening in IMO state but they try to cover it. Recently, the governor is requesting 1.8million from trader that own shops at Owerri Timber Traders Association. I know this cos my dad is the chairman board of trustee. What impunity!
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Meritocracy: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
I think there is no need to flog since there is no compulsion in religion, if she is a mother do you think the children or husband will be watching useless religion bigot with white cloth and dirty mind flogging their mother or his wife.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by NemzySeries(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
Go & sin no more ma child
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
They said that if he can do this to me.. A complete stranger, that I should imagine what they go through on daily basis.
Violence against women is something that we discuss here all the time. The blatant disrespect that women are constantly subjected to at every turn.

A principal in a public government school has no right to regulate what a mother should or shouldn't wear to a school where he's just a worker.
Now I don't know the laws and regulations they have in these schools.. But decency I know can be subjective.
So what was the yard stick he used to measure my indecency?

On the threat to Life..
One would think a priest should know better...but alas, I was wrong.
He was going to flog me with a cane if not that he was held down.

A man who sees women from such a myopic lens is not qualified to be the principal of an all girls school. What is he teaching these girls? That violence against women is OK?

That a man or a priest can flog a woman and get away with it? In which Bible or laws was that written?

If you're reading this.. We all should raise our voices collectively. The impunity and corruption that trails my state is way too much to comprehend.

So, this issue has gone from being that of a high-handed Priest, to VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN, ehn?
You obviously have a hidden agenda against this Priest and by the way, l am not a Catholic.

That you confess he has women with different weave-ons in his school, goes to show that he is not actiually against women in geneneral otherwise he would have "flogged those women to death" as you allege!

The school is a religious institution and they have RULES for their students.
If you want to be an Olosho, fine, take it somewhere else.

Looking at that picture you posted, you actually look like one of the errant students that jumps school fence to have a quickie outside, and needs to be disciplined. undecided undecided grin grin

All your shakara about suing him, bringing your husband (lol), e.t.c, amounts to nothing.
Better Lawyers than you can employ, will defend him staunchly. grin grin

Infact, why mus every simply altercation or encounter, be turned to VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN?
I am sure you would have shouted "SEXUAL ASSAULT" as well, if it was just only two of you that were there, all by yourselves!
Why is that the new WMD (Weapon of Man's Destruction) in the hands of wicked and evil women like you?

The way you went about muddling all the issues and non-issues together, shows you have a wicked agenda.
Who dash you house-help at your age? how many children d you have that yo cant take care fo your house, by yourself?
Do you know that if it were to be in a place like the U.S or U.K/Europe, you will be jailed for using another humanbeing as a Servant/Househelp?

Get a life and stop seeking useless attention.
Leave the father to mind his school, anyone who thinks the discipline is too strict, should move to anoher school where they can do as they like (and turn out as you) or is it by force to be in that particulr school?

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by echelons(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Well well according to ur story the Rev fr goofed
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by ugwuishi(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
That is her own side of the story. Would she speak to favor the priest? No! Would she post d real picture? We need clip for evidence.

Since you are d 'victim' and your own witness, then let God be the Judge.

Gbam!!!!

I rest my case here.

Pesin wey go cari babalawo's goat, him go still take am back with compensation.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by phlame(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Psoul(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

Is that all you could come up wt?
So because he is a Rev. Fr and a Catholic too makes him innocent and any contrary view is an attack on Catholic Church. This is irrationally irrational.
No wonder they say that "Pope is infallible"

3 Likes

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by ybalogs(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
silverspringle:
Please don't act like you don't know there is power in social media. A lot is happening in IMO state but they try to cover it. Recently, the governor is requesting 1.8million from trader that own shops at Owerri Timber Traders Association. I know this cos my dad is the chairman board of trustee. What impunity!
I do know the power but as it involves a certain faith, one needs to thread softly. 1.8 million for what nah? So so sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.