Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba (61704 Views)

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Vivian Oluoma Ozodulukwe Wins Miss Commonwealth Beauty Pageant, Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by delishpot: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2017
Look well now, he is the type that sexually molests young boys and girls. Those types are the ones that cry wolf when there is none

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Sanchez01: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

But comments like yours, is what makes others think people have lost their sense of reasoning otherwise, here you are insulting the Priest, [b]BASED SOLELY ON THE ACCOUNT OF JUST ONE OF THE AGGRIEVED PARTY?[/b]
Sadly, it seems some, if not most Catholics have their brains taken out as children and have been brainwashed into deifying Priests. At least you have established the fact that SHE IS AGGRIEVED.

Where you never taught that you need to hear from both parties, before coming to conclusion or did you see any PROOF that the Priest actually did all that she alleged?
No, I wasn't. Proof, proof you say She mentioned in her post that a PRIEST TRIED TO FLOG HER and not flogged her. She detailed her ordeal in the school, I believe parties present would be enough even though denials would set in for fear of being fired in the end.

[s][b]You people need not JUMP on every post on Social media, knowing that people FABRICATE FAKE NEWS everywhere.[/s]

Even if you go by her account and use the small sense God gave you, you will notice the inconsistency in her story!
For example, How can a Priest portrayed as being so "mentally unbalanced and wicked" to the extent of wanting to folg a "stranger" just because she has weave-on on her head, tolerate his own teachers having weave-on and dressed the same way as hers...... or did you not read that part in her story?
I am really tempted to call you an idi.ot but I won't cheesy. The priest's alleged act is not an unusual one in some protestant churches and also the Catholic church. This is not the tenth time a new as this would be brought to the fore
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/parishioners-accuse-catholic-priest-of-assault-flogging/
https://www.nairaland.com/3615383/rev-father-flogging-church-members

[s]
Bros, l advice that you and everyone else should exercise WISODM as regards anything you read on Social media.
There are THREE sides to every story: One Side, The Other Side and The TRUTH

Thank you.[/b]
[/s]
You cannot recommend what is far for you. I have seen about five priests get away with horrible acts in Enugu in the space of two years, all thanks to crazy followers of the Catholic church; a similar case of abuse as this which eventually became a police issue.

The problem with religion in the world today is fundamentalism and gullible sheep who have been painstakingly formatted into not questioning what their 'fathers' or 'daddies' say or do have done more harm than good in the name of worship. Today, a spiritually, crippled, barren nitwit can easily become a man of God while the lazy Christian would uphold the armour of 'judge not'.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nbote(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Tonythriller:

Can't you express your views without foolishly mentioning Rochas? Bigot!

Why e dey pain u for body?? Hope u saw where it was stated him being d governors broda ryt? U and ur likes are d example of diminishing sense of reasoning these days
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
All you devilish possessed foools, trying so...... Hard to demonize the catholic church and its priests will fail woefully

oponu

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
All you devilish possessed foools, trying so...... Hard to demonize the catholic church and its priests will fail woefully

Are you trying to be sarcastic? Because if you are, your sarcasm falls flat
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Lovisious(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
there are always two sides to every story. this is just d lady's side of d story. and based on research women are known for attracting sympathy to themselves

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Vkemay: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
quote author=BUHARIjubrin post=62179456]You were asked to leave and instead of respecting the dress code of the school you sat behind looking for pictures to snap and malign online.

How are we sure that was the exact dress you wore to the school?

Can you try that shit in an Islamic school? [/quote]
What exactly did she wear that contradicts the Catholic faith?Because none of her dressing from her photo contradicts the Catholic church s doctrine, even if she does dress against the schools code of conduct,is it proper for any right thinking adult (not to talk of a priest) to raise a cane on a grown up (in this case an adult,wife and mother)? The priest must be mad!( spare me the man of God sermon because he is clearly not).This woman must be so calm,let the priest try that with someone like me,he would be in regret by now.(Because I will make sure he falls and break his backbone,he seems to be in his late fifties, so healing for him won't be easy)You seem to be a violent fellow.Pls put your brain into proper use,immature Adult.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is obviously a case of slander from a bitter, scorned woman who was dumped by her Reverend father lover.

It makes no sense to anyone with the spirit of discernment.

I'd advise her to move on and count her losses. She should have seen it coming because after lecturers, Reverend Fathers have the highest rate of lover-turnover.

Nwamaikpe, please don't be stupid. There is a time for everything.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Originalsly: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
You were asked to leave and instead of respecting the dress code of the school you sat behind looking for pictures to snap and malign online.

How are we sure that was the exact dress you wore to the school?

Can you try that shit in an Islamic school?
Why comment if you have a problem reading and understanding? She is a first time visitor.... if you are a first time visitor... what would you wear? Do you know the dress code to know if what you wear would be in violation? Did you read that her dress was a problem? Even if it were.... is that the way a priest should react? Do you think if it were a guy (not one like you)...a real guy sporting dreadlocks the priest would have reacted the same? It is soft men like you that give such men the freedom to treat our women anyhow. I can bet my life if the same happened to your wife and even if she were flogged.... she wouldn't complain to you because you would blame her. If married...maybe she has a husband with the same sentiments as you.
Our problem is calling a spade a spade....the Reverend is a bully....and to be soooo fired up and had to be restrained from flogging the woman tells me that hatred is involved...... and only a certain kind of men hate women to that extent. I suspect him.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Benise(f): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
He was wrong to have tried to flog you... But it's possible that wearing of trousers by females prohibited there ... Although I am not a Catholic... Just behave like the Romans when you get to Rome... The Priest was wrong anyway, but he is probably a very conservative person...

If trousers where prohibited, they wud Ve let the parents know! Of course he didn't Ve any rules or regulations regarding the way parents dress to the school. The man is just a deranged somebody grin
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by pweeryambre: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2017
nonye6194:

there are always two sides to a story. Don't judge till you hear the other side of the story,
and what if the offending party refuses to comment on the matter because of guilt, then we should assume they are innocent, because we didn't get to hear the stupid side of the other story.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Mbediogu(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

The idea is to de-demonize your Catholic church, so you are wrong. You have our permission to go back to sleep. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by elbaraj001(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2017
robotix:
Nairalanders, Please this post deserve immediate front page. This unacceptable and justice needs to be served.

Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba Accuses Father Hyacinth Okwara Of Assault, Trying To Flog Her

https://www.facebook.com/dimgba.uloma/posts/10155689907933260
Good one Father, some of these gals need to be flogged...where words fail let actions take place....bravo Father

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by SmellingAnus(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2017
Benise:

If trousers where prohibited, they wud Ve let the parents know! Of course he didn't Ve any rules or regulations regarding the way parents dress to the school. The man is just a deranged somebody grin
na you sabi o grin
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Btruth: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2017
...........the father come look like Orlando Owoh self.

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by overdoseme: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2017
How decent can one dress again, I tire oooooooo.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by omoelerin1: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2017
robotix:
Nairalanders, Please this post deserve immediate front page. This unacceptable and justice needs to be served.

Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba Accuses Father Hyacinth Okwara Of Assault, Trying To Flog Her

https://www.facebook.com//posts/10155689907933260
What I don't like in your narration is your emphasis of 'women abuse', as if women have special rights in the eye of law. Are you trying to say that if it was a man that this happened to, there is nothing wrong about it?
But You said you were going to sue him for abuse of power, threat of bodily harm and violence, why can't you sue him for abusing a woman?

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by omoelerin1: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2017
Biafra priest. biafrans are religious fanatics.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Mbediogu(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

Please you have our permission to go back to sleep until you understand that de- demonization of your Catholic ch urch does not mean demonization.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by chuksey1(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Some of these Catholic priests can be so bossy. They feel they are the authority. The few I have come across in my line of work can talk to you using very harsh words that you start wondering if they have ever read the Bible.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by kenny714433(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2017
I am a Catholic, seriously this isn't fair. Hw can a priest, well learned fellow be behaving like a kid? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by BUHARIjubrin: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Originalsly:
Why comment if you have a problem reading and understanding? She is a first time visitor.... if you are a first time visitor... what would you wear? Do you know the dress code to know if what you wear would be in violation? Did you read that her dress was a problem? Even if it were.... is that the way a priest should react? Do you think if it were a guy (not one like you)...a real guy sporting dreadlocks the priest would have reacted the same? It is soft men like you that give such men the freedom to treat our women anyhow. I can bet my life if the same happened to your wife and even if she were
flogged.... she wouldn't complain to you because you would blame her. If married...maybe she has a husband with the same sentiments as you.
Our problem is calling a spade a spade....the Reverend is a bully....and to be soooo fired up and had to be restrained from flogging the woman tells me that hatred is involved...... and only a certain kind of men hate women to that extent. I suspect him.

No need for the long epistle.. ...She was gently asked to leave the school as her dress code contradicts that of the school but instead of her to adhere to the simple instruction, she started taking pictures and discussing God-knows-what with the female staffs.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Saintinoo(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
robotix:

https://www.facebook.com/dimgba.uloma/posts/10155689907933260
who narrated this story? He or she is trying to tell us he have a car, I drove, I parked, smh.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Gwazah(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
Do u even care to read the story at all? what a shame. the lady can not come up with a baseless allegation u know.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by wittyt98(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2017
That a man or a priest can flog a woman and get away with it? In which Bible or laws was that written?

well there u have it grin
welcome to the world of religion grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by afdc: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Vkemay: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2017
wink[co[/color]lor=#006600]
elbaraj001:

Good one Father, some of these gals need to be flogged...where words fail let actions take place....bravo Father

Really?check your dictionary for the meaning of (Girl).An Abuser spotted, I pity the very unfortunate lady you are dating or married to and unlucky kids you have or will have.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by LadySarah: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Ngene44:
If you are good Christian, u will nt insult a man of God. Based on her stories the priest is wrong but there are 2 sides for every story. we dnt kn wht they priest have to say. You don't pass judgment without hearing the other side.

Dont let religion becloud your judgement man! he is a stupid man,so because the man who almost sexually molested me is a pastor,i shoukdnt judge him.The bible says 'test all spirits'.Any man of God who doesnt show the attributes of christ is a disgrace to his master and calling
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by nonye6194: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2017
pweeryambre:

and what if the offending party refuses to comment on the matter because of guilt, then we should assume they are innocent, because we didn't get to hear the stupid side of the other story.

this is a civilized society ma'am. Irrespective of what is alleged (cos that's what it is currently), the priest stands innocent until proven guilty by a court. Trust me, I'm anti-violence but I also want to find out every truth from both sides before pitching any tent. I've seen many cases of wrong accusations e.g aluu4. If he refuses to tell his story, that also has its own consequences for an accused.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by debspauly(f): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2017
undecided I didn't read the story but I think the reverend father should be hanged .
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
He was wrong to have tried to flog you... But it's possible that wearing of trousers by females prohibited there ... Although I am not a Catholic... Just behave like the Romans when you get to Rome... The Priest was wrong anyway, but he is probably a very conservative person...
The priest was totally wrong. For Christ sake, she came to make inquiry, wouldn't the priest had scolded her or better still show her the rules of the school?. Is that how to treat a client

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos / Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.