Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba (61730 Views)

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Vivian Oluoma Ozodulukwe Wins Miss Commonwealth Beauty Pageant, Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by OldBeer: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

I wont engage a CURSED Person like you , in a discussion less your curse becomes contagious.

Mr. "I like women", that mocks his Aunty and abuses someones mother.

Go and deal with your anger and get your head washed properly because your mouth is gradually killing you, without you knowing!
undecided undecided undecided
Your MOTHER is cursed.
You are a nothing!
Swerve, goat.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
OldBeer:
Your MOTHER is cursed.
You are a nothing!
Swerve, goat.

See, l recognise your problem, (as attached).
It is just exactly one year since you MOCKED your Aunty and she CURSED YOU.
The Cycle is complete and l wont be the cause of your destruction.

I dont even blame you for insulting me, right now, you are not yourself, as you said.
I know it is the curse working on you.
I just pity you and wont respond to you again

So, keep at it, you hear.

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by OldBeer: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

See, l recognise your problem.
It is just exactly one year since you MOCKED your Aunty and she CURSED YOU.
The Cycle is complete and l wont be the cause of your destruction.

I dont even blame you for insulting me, right now, you are not yourself, as you said.
I know it is the curse working on you.
I just pity you and wont respond to you again

So, keep at it, you hear.
E pain am grin grin cheesy.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by piagetskinner(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
The priest is mentally deranged....who kmows what he does in the dark corners
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by africanusvu(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Vivian stop all this rubbish. We know ur style.u work with Diamond bank and most of ur colleagues as not happy abt ur arrogance.this lady is soo notorious for her aroganxe that almost all the keke riders in Owerri knows her car.she feels ontop the world.just an ordinary noteclunter at diamond bank Owerri.one of the guys at the college told us how rude she was to every one when she came.tried jumping protocol telling the she is in a hurry.parked her car wrongly. Neglected the mai guard who asked her to park well.pls don't mind this wore.

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by tifany89(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

Please Sir, tell us HOW you VERIFIED all that she said.

We are all looking forward to learn something new from you today. undecided undecided
Guy plz think with your senses, everything she wrote there is verifiable. She made mention of teachers that were holding the priest and others who saw the whole show of Shame. So what exactly is your point ?
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
tifany89:

Guy plz think with your senses, everything she wrote there is verifiable. She made mention of teachers that were holding the priest and others who saw the whole show of Shame. So what exactly is your point ?

what she wrote IS VERIFIABLE, right? Not VERIFIED! undecided undecided
She "mentioned" this and that, right? Not she PROVED this and that (pictures or videos)!

My point is that l dont like engaging daft people with low intellect, who cant distinguish between PROOF and ALLEGATIONS. grin grin

Now that you know my point, please eff-off my mention.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Chimezie5130: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
I see nothing wrong with the dressing code the
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by MhizzAJ(f): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Solumtoonna:

still better than ur useless father

Oniranu oshi nie
Ewure oshi
Brother Agbaaya
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Petdagr8t(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Me thinks" Fada" was right when he asked whether you are Bob Marley. Women and their contemporary dressing sense self

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Solumtoonna(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Oniranu oshi nie Ewure oshi Brother Agbaaya
kitikpa gbagbu nne gi na nna gi, nkita rifolugi nsi aboki ekpenta tagbue umunna gi nile
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by davo90tico(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:

Oga I have not insulted her in any way... Show me anywhere where d poster tried to give d priest or catholics a bad name. It is those of UA defending d action of d priest dat are d ones dragging our names thru d mud. If we cannot call a spade a spade den what are we? Are u trying to say d Priest was right in assaulting her? Or Are u trying to claim he was standing on any moral ground?? She still made reference to him as a Priest which means she still recognised dat fact and respected him as such... To think he even had to b held back by some of his staff is embarrassing. Stop supporting evil and tarnishing d image of d church in d name of allegiance
What is this one saying? Who is defending the man? Me? How? Like I said read my comment again cos ur reply is totally different from what I wrote
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by nonye6194: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

Eaxctly!

Our people like to jump into a fight without even knowing what is going on.
If it was Police that accuse them of armed robbery now, they will say we should hear their own side of the story but would not give this priest the same priviledge
! >sad >sad

there you have it! Our poor Nigerian system and how it affects growth. God will keep helping us to survive each day
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by olumidazz: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
She obviously turned him on an wished he could fvck her there and them, The impossible of that tot to fvck her there and then caused him temporary insanity which resulted into violence. It's the same instinct that transpires when a female dog strays into The presence of a male dog on heat, the result is either instant fvcking or violence
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Paulreports(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is story is lopsided and i think the woman is editing out or hoarding some info.Catholic Priests are very well trained and formed and don't behave anyhow or discriminate against women or men besides what is the correlation between disapproval/condemnation of your mode of dressings and being a Governor's brother ?The lady seems to be arrogant an.Manner of approach matters alot
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by tibaonnet: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
So, this woman wants us to judge this case base on her own account? mba, oya bring the Rev Fr. to come and say his own and the witnesses.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by maleekfrenzy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
All of u saying that the priest is mentally unbalanced are the ones that should be taken to Yaba left...

Awon Weyrey.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by wheezyoung(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
All you devilish possessed foools, trying so...... Hard to demonize the catholic church and its priests will fail woefully
you are just dumb
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by talk2percy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
All you devilish possessed foools, trying so...... Hard to demonize the catholic church and its priests will fail woefully
Are you ok? It's like the catholic church ate ur brain and left u empty headed? What happened to ur sense of judgment? Why would he flog a parent, for what? Even if he were to be the pope. He doesn't have the right to flog her, she's not one of his students for church sake! He looks mentally unstable sef. He should be in old people's home not in that school. He is too old joor.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
"A man who sees women from such a myopic lens is not qualified to be the principal of an all girls school. What is he teaching these girls? That violence against women is OK?

That a man or a priest can flog a woman and get away with it? In which Bible or laws was that written?"

As much as I rebuke the stupid ode of a Priest, I think the above statement is too narrow and gender-biased. Violence in general is bad not, just against women. So it's OK for a lady to abuse a male and get away with it? Again, it's too subjective and sexist!
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
Dis is absolutely wrong. Respect dey say is reciprocal.. Even if he felt d dressing wasn't modest enough to his standards, is dat how he is supposed to have reacted? And to think he was actually going to harass a parent for crying out loud.. I won't b surprised if he actually molests some of d students and considering d power he claims to wield as a "governor's broda" it wouldn't come to light...
Apart from suing him and d skool, report him to d Catholic church... Good Riddance..
Can anything gud come out of my Imo state under Rocha's?

D lady below though, why do u reason like a goat? I am a catholic and no catholic church anywhere would support such. Dis priest is wrong in every and all ramifications. D poster hasn't condemned d Catholic church but d actions of d priest and if U who is a lady see no wrong in his actions den U are d one who is foolishly demonizing and embarassing d church
Number one,where is the true dress you put on that infuriated the principal?

And why do you indecent girls/women always shout" violent against women when deep inside you,you know that you are wrong?

These are the questions you supposed to ask her instead of supporting her indecency.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by tifany89(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

what she wrote IS VERIFIABLE, right? Not VERIFIED! undecided undecided
She "mentioned" this and that, right? Not she PROVED this and that (pictures or videos)!

My point is that l dont like engaging daft people with low intellect, who cant distinguish between PROOF and ALLEGATIONS. grin grin

Now that you know my point, please eff-off my mention.

If you aren't a stupid idiot it would v dawned on u that you mentioned me first . I said her allegations can be verified but you have to be senseless about it. Stay the Bleep on your lane
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
talk2percy:
Are you ok? It's like the catholic church ate ur brain and left u empty headed? What happened to ur sense of judgment? Why would he flog a parent, for what? Even if he were to be the pope. He doesn't have the right to flog her, she's not one of his students for church sake! He looks mentally unstable sef. He should be in old people's home not in that school. He is too old joor.
I swear to God you don't read before commenting, where did you read that a parent was flogged?
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by talk2percy(m): 12:59am On Nov 09, 2017
africanusvu:
Vivian stop all this rubbish. We know ur style.u work with Diamond bank and most of ur colleagues as not happy abt ur arrogance.this lady is soo notorious for her aroganxe that almost all the keke riders in Owerri knows her car.she feels ontop the world.just an ordinary noteclunter at diamond bank Owerri.one of the guys at the college told us how rude she was to every one when she came.tried jumping protocol telling the she is in a hurry.parked her car wrongly. Neglected the mai guard who asked her to park well.pls don't mind this wore.
Are u kidding me, u know her personally??
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by africanusvu(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2017
talk2percy:
Are u kidding me, u know her personally??
.I can give u her complete contacts and phone number MTN if u sand and if NL rules favours it.she is a core Feminist and see men as her equal.a dog who can't stay a day without sex.yet she claims being feminist
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by yvelchstores(f): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Daboomb:

Shut the Bleep-Up, you that have a 'short way' to go.

So you are the only one that ever schooled abroad and still did not have sense to know that allegations are just what they are, untill proven beyond doubt?

Which kind of abroad did you school sef, was it Somalia?
angry angry grin grin grin
bye child.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Talkwell: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2017
africanusvu:
.I can give u her complete contacts and phone number MTN if u sand and if NL rules favours it.she is a core Feminist and see men as her equal.a dog who can't stay a day without sex.yet she claims being feminist

Are you serious?

cos i think she's married
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by jbblues24(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such exquisite. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos / Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.