Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba (61748 Views)

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Vivian Oluoma Ozodulukwe Wins Miss Commonwealth Beauty Pageant, Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Ayomivic(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2017
robotix:
Nairalanders, Please this post deserve immediate front page. This unacceptable and justice needs to be served.

Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba Accuses Father Hyacinth Okwara Of Assault, Trying To Flog Her

https://www.facebook.com/dimgba.uloma/posts/10155689907933260

the woman look like Wiliwili in that dress and hair style

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Ayomivic(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2017
robotix:
Nairalanders, Please this post deserve immediate front page. This unacceptable and justice needs to be served.

Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba Accuses Father Hyacinth Okwara Of Assault, Trying To Flog Her

the woman look like Wiliwili in that dress and hair style. She is frithning lonk like ghost
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by davo90tico(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
Dis is absolutely wrong. Respect dey say is reciprocal.. Even if he felt d dressing wasn't modest enough to his standards, is dat how he is supposed to have reacted? And to think he was actually going to harass a parent for crying out loud.. I won't b surprised if he actually molests some of d students and considering d power he claims to wield as a "governor's broda" it wouldn't come to light...
Apart from suing him and d skool, report him to d Catholic church... Good Riddance..
Can anything gud come out of my Imo state under Rocha's?

D lady below though, why do u reason like a goat? I am a catholic and no catholic church anywhere would support such. Dis priest is wrong in every and all ramifications. D poster hasn't condemned d Catholic church but d actions of d priest and if U who is a lady see no wrong in his actions den U are d one who is foolishly demonizing and embarassing d church
Guy read well before insulting her, she is talking about some people trying to give Catholics and priests a bad name by unbiblical actions and u r insulting her, Na wow oh did u read her comment well at all?
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by obailala(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
All you devilish possessed foools, trying so...... Hard to demonize the catholic church and its priests will fail woefully
Are you sure you are normal? ... How does the animalistic behaviour of the 'pharisee' in white cassock represent the catholic church?... In your mind now, I'm sure you feel you're 'defending' the church right?

1 Like

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by okenwaa(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Burna boy come see people wey u suppose beat ooo..
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by vicraven(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sue him

easy to say...

why don't you sue him for her

see your lizard mouth like sue him

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2017
They are all ibos the thing no concern me
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by yvelchstores(f): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is obviously a case of slander from a bitter, scorned woman who was dumped by her Reverend father lover.

It makes no sense to anyone with the spirit of discernment.

I'd advise her to move on and count her losses. She should have seen it coming because after lecturers, Reverend Fathers have the highest rate of lover-turnover.
your comments make me wonder if there is hope for u in this life cos of how grossly dark your ignorance is.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by yvelchstores(f): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2017
obailala:
Are you sure you are normal? ... How does the animalistic behaviour of the 'pharisee' in white cassock represent the catholic church?... In your mind now, I'm sure you feel you're 'defending' the church right?
she is obviously in same condition of a confirmed fanatic who has lost her mind
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by yvelchstores(f): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2017
vicraven:

easy to say...

why don't you sue him for her

see your lizard mouth like sue him

actually if this country was properly set up,that shouldn't be a big challenge. So don't act like its unheard of because u live in nigeria
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Carlmax(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
All you devilish possessed foools, trying so...... Hard to demonize the catholic church and its priests will fail woefully

What is wrong with you, did you even read the post before spewing thrash? I am a catholic and ashamed of you and the priest.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by yvelchstores(f): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerians have a long way to go.

For your information, catholics abroad wear trouser to church.

I schooled abroad and was catholic during my first few months.

I attended masses. Women, old and young wore trousers to mass. Trouser or short skirt. Nothing like long skirt

Ignorant Nigerians! Its really annoying
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by ikemesit4477: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2017
robotix:

in fact he is mentally sick! He suppose to be beaten thoroughly for that nonsense to stop!
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by MrMakaveli20(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
you are a radicalized cow
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Max24: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

Please Sir, tell us HOW you VERIFIED all that she said.

We are all looking forward to learn something new from you today. undecided undecided
So, if ur sister was rapped and came to u that Mr x raped her u ask her to show u d video as evidence to believe her, abi ? Besides if d lady is wrong don't u think she would be exposing herself to slander/libel ? She gave enough detail with her picture for anyone who cares in d truth to investigate.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by OldBeer: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

So, this issue has gone from being that of a high-handed Priest, to VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN, ehn?
You obviously have a hidden agenda against this Priest and by the way, l am not a Catholic.

That you confess he has women with different weave-ons in his school, goes to show that he is not actiually against women in geneneral otherwise he would have "flogged those women to death" as you allege!

The school is a religious institution and they have RULES for their students.
If you want to be an Olosho, fine, take it somewhere else.

Looking at that picture you posted, you actually look like one of the errant students that jumps school fence to have a quickie outside, and needs to be disciplined. undecided undecided grin grin

All your shakara about suing him, bringing your husband (lol), e.t.c, amounts to nothing.
Better Lawyers than you can employ, will defend him staunchly. grin grin

Infact, why mus every simply altercation or encounter, be turned to VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN?
I am sure you would have shouted "SEXUAL ASSAULT" as well, if it was just only two of you that were there, all by yourselves!
Why is that the new WMD (Weapon of Man's Destruction) in the hands of wicked and evil women like you?

The way you went about muddling all the issues and non-issues together, shows you have a wicked agenda.
Who dash you house-help at your age? how many children d you have that yo cant take care fo your house, by yourself?
Do you know that if it were to be in a place like the U.S or U.K/Europe, you will be jailed for using another humanbeing as a Servant/Househelp?

Get a life and stop seeking useless attention.
Leave the father to mind his school, anyone who thinks the discipline is too strict, should move to anoher school where they can do as they like (and turn out as you) or is it by force to be in that particulr school?

Nonsense.
LOL!
Na bîtch born this thing. No wonder his hate for women can be seen in this rubbish he posted.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by bizhop01: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Rev. Father Tried To Bleep This Lady Over Her Dressing
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sadly, it seems some, if not most Catholics have their brains taken out as children and have been brainwashed into deifying Priests. At least you have established the fact that SHE IS AGGRIEVED.

No, I wasn't. Proof, proof you say She mentioned in her post that a PRIEST TRIED TO FLOG HER and not flogged her. She detailed her ordeal in the school, I believe parties present would be enough even though denials would set in for fear of being fired in the end.

[s][b]You people need not JUMP on every post on Social media, knowing that people FABRICATE FAKE NEWS everywhere.[/s]

I am really tempted to call you an idi.ot but I won't cheesy. The priest's alleged act is not an unusual one in some protestant churches and also the Catholic church. This is not the tenth time a new as this would be brought to the fore
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/parishioners-accuse-catholic-priest-of-assault-flogging/
https://www.nairaland.com/3615383/rev-father-flogging-church-members

[s][/s]
You cannot recommend what is far for you. I have seen about five priests get away with horrible acts in Enugu in the space of two years, all thanks to crazy followers of the Catholic church; a similar case of abuse as this which eventually became a police issue.

The problem with religion in the world today is fundamentalism and gullible sheep who have been painstakingly formatted into not questioning what their 'fathers' or 'daddies' say or do have done more harm than good in the name of worship. Today, a spiritually, crippled, barren nitwit can easily become a man of God while the lazy Christian would uphold the armour of 'judge not'.

You are still ranting like you have an axe to grind with religious men! grin grin

That someone allages something, IS NOT PROOF that it happened!
Where is the pciture of "People Present" that she pasted here for you to reach your conclusion?

Again, only foolish people say because one person is (or some people are ) guilty of one offense, then EVERYONE ACCUSED of same offense is Guilty as charged
!

That it happend somewhere doesnot mean it happened in this case.

The man has not even flogged her and there is no video/picture evidence of him attempting to do so.
Just the hear-say of the accuser and you are here jumping over yourself?

I have no problem with religion, neither am l not oblivious of the charlatans masquerading as religious leaders but when it comes to pronouncing GUILT on someone, l am also sensible enough to know that the burden of PROOF lies on the accuser.

if you cant understand that simple logic, then l cant help you.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Nbote(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
davo90tico:

Guy read well before insulting her, she is talking about some people trying to give Catholics and priests a bad name by unbiblical actions and u r insulting her, Na wow oh did u read her comment well at all?

Oga I have not insulted her in any way... Show me anywhere where d poster tried to give d priest or catholics a bad name. It is those of UA defending d action of d priest dat are d ones dragging our names thru d mud. If we cannot call a spade a spade den what are we? Are u trying to say d Priest was right in assaulting her? Or Are u trying to claim he was standing on any moral ground?? She still made reference to him as a Priest which means she still recognised dat fact and respected him as such... To think he even had to b held back by some of his staff is embarrassing. Stop supporting evil and tarnishing d image of d church in d name of allegiance
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Ngene44: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

A man of God indeed. The crazy excuses you put up in branding so-called pastors/priests all in the name of religion.
Christianity is not a religion but a way of life.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
nonye6194:

this is a civilized society ma'am. Irrespective of what is alleged (cos that's what it is currently), the priest stands innocent until proven guilty by a court. Trust me, I'm anti-violence but I also want to find out every truth from both sides before pitching any tent. I've seen many cases of wrong accusations e.g aluu4. If he refuses to tell his story, that also has its own consequences for an accused.

Eaxctly!

Our people like to jump into a fight without even knowing what is going on.
If it was Police that accuse them of armed robbery now, they will say we should hear their own side of the story but would not give this priest the same priviledge
! angry angry
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
yvelchstores:
Nigerians have a long way to go.

For your information, catholics abroad wear trouser to church.

I schooled abroad and was catholic during my first few months.

I attended masses. Women, old and young wore trousers to mass. Trouser or short skirt. Nothing like long skirt

Ignorant Nigerians! Its really annoying

Shut the Bleep-Up, you that have a 'short way' to go.

So you are the only one that ever schooled abroad and still did not have sense to know that allegations are just what they are, untill proven beyond doubt?

Which kind of abroad did you school sef, was it Somalia?
angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
OldBeer:
LOL!
Na bîtch born this thing. No wonder his hate for women can be seen in this rubbish he posted.

He-Goat, product of a Pig!

You think everyone is brainless as you are, abi...... just so they can think you love women?

Arzewipe!
undecided undecided

Just dont let me add to the curses that is already on your head!
or are you not the same person that MOCKED your Aunty just because she is still unmarried?
You truly love women, indeed
undecided undecided
I can see that your anger issues are still very much with you.

Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Sanchez01: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

You are still ranting like you have an axe to grind with religious men! grin grin

That someone allages something, IS NOT PROOF that it happened!
Where is the pciture of "People Present" that she pasted here for you to reach your conclusion?

Again, only foolish people say because one person is (or some people are ) guilty of one offense, then EVERYONE ACCUSED of same offense is Guilty as charged
!

That it happend somewhere doesnot mean it happened in this case.

The man has not even flogged her and there is no video/picture evidence of him attempting to do so.
Just the hear-say of the accuser and you are here jumping over yourself?

I have no problem with religion, neither am l not oblivious of the charlatans masquerading as religious leaders but when it comes to pronouncing GUILT on someone, l am also sensible enough to know that the burden of PROOF lies on the accuser.

if you cant understand that simple logic, then l cant help you.

My dear Sergio Ramos 'Christian', look on the brighter side. I don't do religion as my focus is solely on God and His worship. If you are stuck in the abyss of religious jingoism, Jaap Stam, kind of followership towards religious leaders, some are not. The problem overtime has not been as result of bad religious leaders, rather, horrible followers who cannot take a moment to pause and reflect on what is and what is not. I am not responsible for your woes and short-sightedness.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Sanchez01: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ngene44:
Christianity is not a religion but a way of life.
We used to say decades ago. Sadly, it is far from the truth. We have more religious Christians than those who see it as a way of life.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by adelacuna(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
Read before you comment
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by OldBeer: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

He-Goat, product of a Pig!

You think everyone is brainless as you are, abi...... just so they can think you love women?

Arzewipe!
undecided undecided

Just dont let me add to the curses that is already on your head!
or are you not the same person that MOCKED your Aunty just because she is still unmarried?
You truly love women, indeed
undecided undecided
I can see that your anger issues are still very much with you.
LOL!
See thesis!
I did not read them but I guess you tell them to your mother.
Heap the curses, I will send them to that bîtch of a mother you have.
I am waiting.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

My dear Sergio Ramos 'Christian', look on the brighter side. I don't do religion as my focus is solely on God and His worship. If you are stuck in the abyss of religious jingoism, Jaap Stam, kind of followership towards religious leaders, some are not. The problem overtime has not been as result of bad religious leaders, rather, horrible followers who cannot take a moment to pause and reflect on what is and what is not. I am not responsible for your woes and short-sightedness.

Sanchez Amigo, You just keep deluding yourself! grin grin grin
I am not catholic nor any of those rubbish you wrote.

Why is it that you cant reason for one second and focus on what l wrote: that you should not judge anybody until you are SURE of exactly what happened, by listening to both sides?

What is so difficult in that for you to understand?

Just eff-off my mention and stay in your lane, if you cant be logical.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
OldBeer:
LOL!
See thesis!
I did not read them but I guess you tell them to your mother.
Heap the curses, I will send them to that bîtch of a mother you have.
I am waiting.

Hahhahahaa grin grin You did not read them but you replied and mentioned what was written in it! shocked shocked shocked

Double-faced, animal like you.
Go and apologize to your aunt or else, it is your mouth that would eventually kill you.
You are CURSED ALREADY, ofcourse.
undecided undecided
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by OldBeer: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

Hahhahahaa grin grin You did not read them but you replied and mentioned what was written in it! shocked shocked shocked

Double-faced, animal like you.
Go and apologize to oyur aunt or else, it is your mouth that would eventually kill you.
You are CURSED, ofcourse.
undecided undecided
But your mum is cursed having an idiot like u.
Poor useless woman.
She should have just swallowed wen ur wastrel of a father released his worthless sperm.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by phatnpretty(f): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
The school is owned by the government, it is not a seminary school. Thank God I wasn't the victim, I wouldn't have cared if he was a priest, I would have picked up the cane and flogged him too and if he overpowered me, I would go home and gather people from the streets to tame him. An eye for an eye. no be all these priests wey dey claim holy wet dey mess around with the so called Christian mothers. Wetin I dey see for all these Catholic priests, they better go and marry and stop deceiving themselves.
Re: Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba by Daboomb: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
OldBeer:
But your mum is cursed having an idiot like u.
Poor useless woman.
She should have just swallowed wen ur wastrel of a father released his worthless sperm.

I wont engage a CURSED Person like you , in a discussion less your curse becomes contagious.

Mr. "I like women", that mocks his Aunty and abuses someones mother.

Go and deal with your anger and get your head washed properly because your mouth is gradually killing you, without you knowing!
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss USA, America, Teen USA, Universe And Now Miss World Are All Blacks. / Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos / Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.