Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. (1173 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. by seyoops4u: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Shocking! Nigerian lady narrates her horrific rape experience. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NJbeWhGu5Y
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. by teresafaith: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Brb
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. by muller101(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
The clip was cut somewhere...I managed to get what she was saying. Since you knew your rapists and the full name of one, why didn't you get him arrested on the same day he defiled you?.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. by coolestofall(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
I detest rape but the rate at which girls r handling rape right now is kinda baffling. They treat it like its some kind of menu selection where u can just decide 2 wake up one morning n yell rape. Why didnt she report it immediately.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Horrific Rape Experience. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
as if she cant go to the police and report the crime, and instead comes on youtube to say this rubbish..... if a dumbass is not willing to go and report the crime at the police station, then she better suck it up and move on with her life. what she does is useless and very suspect, to say the least.

she doesnt even look serious on this vid.... with her smile and fake cry/tears

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Accomodations: Luxury Female Hostel-micasa 2 Private Female Hostel Akoka / 'he Was In A Gay Relationship & We Had Sex Just 11 Times In 10years' / Who Remembered this iconic Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.