Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This (4815 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Jewessgratitud3: 11:23pm On Jan 10
This is to create rape awareness and warn young girls and mothers out there to take precautionary measures to reduce rape cases because these things happen every now and then and those it happened to may not be able to disclose it to anyone.

Teach your girls never to trust or visit a man alone.

In my case it was a near rape experience on two occasions. One was in the 80s when I was still a kid and the other happened when I was already an adult.

The first one, I was playing with some neighbors children in our neighborhood. They were twin boys and same age as my twin and I.

As we were playing in their house with other children our age, their elder brother, a very big guy in his mid 20s then just walked in and as we all tried to rush out of the house, he just pulled me back, layed me on the bed and lied on top of me. I was just under his stomach struggling, kicking and screaming that he should let me go that my mom is going to beat me. Immediately he stood up and I ran out of the house. The other children didn't know what was going on.

I got home and told my Mom and she quickly checked my body and didn't see anything. She asked me if he touched my body I said no that he just layed on my body. she warned me never to go there again and I stopped.

The second one happened in 2013 after one of my chairmen fired me for turning down his advances.
There was this man that used to give me a lift to work then before I lost the job. He would come to the bustop and pick me. At a point I started avoiding him because it was becoming too much. When he noticed I no longer stood at the bustop he started coming to wait for me in front of my house.
When he came one day and found out I had lost my job, he promised to help me get a job in his office.

One day he told me that there's an opening that I should come let's discuss how I'll go about it. I went there and as soon as I entered his house he shut the door, threw the key in a far corner of his room and pushed me on the bed. Gosh! I felt like my life was over. I started screaming, I pushed and pushed and kicked until he got tired and stood up. I told him to open the door before I do something stupid he now opened and I left. God! That was so close!

Since then I never trusted anyone again. I kept to myself for long and till tomorrow none of my family members know about this. I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone except my then ex though we were not together at the time. I just called him and said see what happened to me and he blamed me for going there. I ended the call and that was it.

Please young ladies and mothers to baby girls, protect your girl child at all cost and always warn them of the dangers of going alone to a mans house.. many have been lured and even killed while struggling with a rapist.

Let's be safe out there

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by SweetBuns(f): 11:25pm On Jan 10
Some men just don’t know how to control themselves
So sorry for your experience
Have you gone for any sort of therapy to deal with the negative emotions?

5 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by beezman(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10
grin grin grin storylines

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Jewessgratitud3: 11:30pm On Jan 10
SweetBuns:
Some men just don’t know how to control themselves
So sorry for your experience
Have you gone for any sort of therapy to deal with the negative emotions?

I'm telling you.

My dear I've not gone for any therapy. Like I'm so ashamed to tell anyone this. I can do that here because no body knows me here.

It was a terrible experience..

Thanks dear.

4 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by SweetBuns(f): 11:34pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm telling you.

My dear I've not gone for any therapy. Like I'm so ashamed to tell anyone this. I can do that here because no body knows me here.

It was a terrible experience..

Thanks dear.
I understand
But at least try to do one or two therapy sessions. Letting out bottled emotions is always a good thing
I hope you find happiness and joy in life regardless of it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Cassandraloius: 11:35pm On Jan 10
Some men are terrible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by iTroll: 11:35pm On Jan 10
Another day, another episode of things that never happened

Where is part 2 grin

Jokes aside sha, if you’re being legit then I’m very sorry you had to experience something so terrible

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Jewessgratitud3: 11:39pm On Jan 10
SweetBuns:

I understand
But at least try to do one or two therapy sessions. Letting out bottled emotions is always a good thing
I hope you find happiness and joy in life regardless of it all

Amen. Thank you dear.
I'll try but hope it's not too late though.

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by westlius(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10
My annoying thing is grown men raping little girls.

For a grown up girl going to a man house for discussion
Think twice
U can discuss in entries and open place
Not secret places like his house or hotel except u carry nacking follow bodi

5 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by ikeno(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10
These animals that rape women how do they even get satisfaction.the person will be struggling, kicking trying to prevent you from having penetration even some ladies will cross their leg like tied rope and he will still want to rape her, this is pure madness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Fineman2: 11:46pm On Jan 10
This drama queen is at it again

Must you bring all your life stories on this forum?

13 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by JASONjnr(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10
Hmmmmm.,..
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Jewessgratitud3: 11:47pm On Jan 10
westlius:
My annoying thing is grown men raping little girls.

For a grown up girl going to a man house for discussion
Think twice
U can discuss in entries and open place
Not secret places like his house or hotel except u carry nacking follow bodi

I went there with trust and a clear mind, also because he lived in my neighborhood. I didn't know he had such in mind but now I know better that's why I'm trying to warn fellow ladies never to trust anyone

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Jewessgratitud3: 11:50pm On Jan 10
Fineman2:
This drama queen is at it again

Must you bring your all your life stories on this forum?

It paining you because I've exposed all your secrets. No show for you and your likes again.

3 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Fineman2: 11:51pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

It paining you because I've exposed all your secrets. No show for you and your likes again.
We are tired of reading your annoying stories every now and then with different accounts, try to behave like a mature lady

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Jewessgratitud3: 11:55pm On Jan 10
Fineman2:

We are tired of reading your annoying stories every now and then with different accounts, try to behave like a mature lady

You're tired yet you can't get enough of them and keep coming to read each time I post.

You ain't see nothing yet, more to come. If you don't like them, keep off. I know you can't resist the urge to read them. . Uchu.

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by culf: 11:58pm On Jan 10
Some guys no dey try oo, I Thank God for you.

We should encourage victims to speak out about it and punishment should be increased.

May God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Fineman2: 11:59pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

You're tired yet you can't get enough of them and keep coming to read each time I post.

You ain't see nothing yet, more to come. If you don't like them, keep off. I know you can't resist the urge to read them. . Uchu.
your biggest problem in life is stubbornness, you don't listen to advice, instead you pick fight with everyone.

4 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Jewessgratitud3: 12:02am On Jan 11
culf:

We should encourage victims to speak out about it and punishment should be increased.

May God help us

Yeah we need to sensitize people of the need to speak out against this dastardly act so the offenders can be brought to book and dealt with.

Then whenever I saw the man walking freely I felt bad that there was nothing I could do because if I report to the police, every body will get to hear about it in the neighborhood and I didn't want that so I kept mute.

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Jewessgratitud3: 12:05am On Jan 11
Fineman2:
your biggest problem in life is stubbornness, you don't listen to advice, instead you pick fight with everyone.

Go and advise your daughter abi head dey pain you? Who you wan advise? As your mate now... angry
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by illicit(m): 12:16am On Jan 11
Ok now...

But about the ones that succeeded?

🥵
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by illicit(m): 12:23am On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

Are you nuts? You see henceforth you and that you local champion madam will be highly ignored cos I see you two are very senseless and don't worth my mentions.

Yeah sure

Tell us about any of d ones that successfully penetrated and burst their nuts

🥵

7 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Rexymania(m): 12:55am On Jan 11
Ok thanks for sharing this
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Fineman2: 12:57am On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

Are you nuts? You see henceforth you and that you local champion madam will be highly ignored cos I see you two are very senseless and don't worth my mentions.
this is someone that wants to be a mod, someone with anger issues.

I'm glad that seun disqualified you after seeing the dark side of you

4 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by luminouz(m): 3:22am On Jan 11
This madam again....

Cho Cho Cho everywhere like we give two fuqs. Why is it that when women are lonely, hurt or depressed,they become the most passionate relationship advisers?

Nawa o.... You went inside a man's house to discuss how he will give you a job? The worst part is you know the man is walking freely but you don't wanna report to the police so your neighbors won't know? Which kain talk be that? That means you no serious at all. Like someone said, you stubborn die and that's the root of your problem

Make I dey Waka dey go jejely

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by luminouz(m): 3:24am On Jan 11
illicit:

Yeah sure

Tell us any d ones that successfully penetrated and burst their nuts

🥵

You are a bad guy, you made her lose her composure. She burst everywhere!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by anonymuz(m): 4:45am On Jan 11
ikeno:
These animals that rape women how do they even get satisfaction.the person will be struggling, kicking trying to prevent you from having penetration even some ladies will cross their leg like tied rope and he will still want to rape her, this is pure madness.
Madness of the highest level. Its should be a mutual thing,I mean copulation.

2 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by flokii: 6:08am On Jan 11
Some ladies willingly offer their bodies to secure jobs, movie roles and whatnot.. some that have jobs sleep with the top ogas in their firms just to gain favours and extra cash.
Woman wey don spoil don spoil.. hardly will they change.
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by flokii: 6:12am On Jan 11
culf:

May God help us

Why did she agree to meet a stranger of opposite sex in a hotel?..
C'mon now, when eateries and open places full everywhere. The man obviously felt she was down for business too.

Ladies and deception are like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by emerged01(m): 6:51am On Jan 11
Rape doesn't only happen to girls,it also happens to young guys too. I was once in such position,a lady almost a raped me but in this situation I had to beg her and promised her that i will come back for her that i urgently need to attend to something.
If I had decided to overcome her with my power,the table might turn and I could end up been accused so I had to beg her and promised to come back which I never did. This lady was even a neighbour's maid. Some weeks later I discovered she was pregnant and later stopped working with her boss after the incident.

5 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by StrongAlphMale: 7:33am On Jan 11
Believe these trash at your own peril.

The facts it's even coming from a well known 🤡 parading as feminist on this forum makes it a more bigger trash.

Nollywood drama has blindfolded this one's reasoning.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? / What Do You Think About Young Love? / Embarrassment!! Girl Strips Unclad In Public Because Of This. Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.