Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? (9934 Views)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by madlady(f): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
Seun:

[url=http://If a person doesn't date for a long time i wonder if by the time they decide to get back in the game they become socially inept or awkward]If a person doesn't date for a long time i wonder if by the time they decide to get back in the game they become socially inept or awkward[/url]
Men don't have a problem with that, really, as long as you still have bosoms. But women? They want you to be like a television set or a personal Kanye West.

Television set lipsrsealed
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by omega25red(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
wow i had no idea that Seun still reads his website. Mr. chairman how you dey?
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
Gud gurl carry on dat way don't listen 2 wat any mofo's have 2 say. cool
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by kitlady02(f): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
For those opposing, i have made a decision n ur opposition cnt change that,
For those who said am confused, am not cos . That i said a yr is because am graduating dis yr, n it doesnt mean "the 1st guy that toast me next yr i will jump in2 a relationship with him".

For those who encouraged me,
thank you very much. I drew a long of strenght from wat u guys said.
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by OBLONG(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
@@@ MADLADY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by madlady(f): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by OBLONG(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^^ na wetin i do you na cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by madlady(f): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ nothing, but you na easy embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by OBLONG(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2010
can't you talk------ angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by madlady(f): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ eh eh embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by OBLONG(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2010
talk to me na cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by madlady(f): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^what u want undecided
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by OBLONG(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
YOU------- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

you are the lovely coconut in my locker
the only sugar in my cornflakes
the only socks in my shoes
the only sweat on my skin----- kiss kiss
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by madlady(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by OBLONG(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
why the "hmm" hmmmm" what do you have to say angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by madlady(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2010
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2010
There's nothing wrong with not having a had a boyfriend, you're only 20 smiley
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by OBLONG(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
madlady why are you insulting me---- when i am only expressing my love for you
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2010
Not a thing.
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Akinagirl(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
Concentrate on your studies, make you a better person. Boyfriends are just distractions. You are doing good girl.
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by slap1(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2010
There is nothing wrong with what poster wants do. But realizing u don't need a bf in ur final year in the university sounds funny. If u have had them from ur first year, I don't see them as a danger to u now.
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2010
@poster i believe there are issues you need to deal with.
Firstly-there is no part of your life you should leave unattended otherwise you'll have issues later. You don't need to stay off boys to concentrate and vice versa.
Secondly-your social life is a very important part of your life. And so is your academics. You should learn to create a lifestyle that enables you get the best of both part.
Not having a boy friend is not a crime but replacing a relationship wit career is certainly not a good choice.
Thirdly-i suggest you keep an open mind. Don't give up on boys at anytime but also don't make it your priority. Love will come when it will come all i'm saying is that be ready when it knocks cos you never can tell. Maybe its that period you decided to stay away.
Lastly-before i started dating my girl friend we were very close friends and she told me she was not going to date again until marriage. Because of an experienc she had wit her ex. Today were three yrs together and her C.GPA is in 1st class division
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Cntrvrsl: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ poster
No one is in your shoes to know exactly how u feel because i was, AM in the same position. All this face ur studies etc etc. You are not a child. It's not only book that will see you through the rest of your life.
Very simple. There is nothing wrong. U r not going to get desperate in 8 years with biological clock ticking or running mad when the one year mark is over. People have basic priorities. Guys are just not at the top of ours for one reason or the other.
Abegii, enjoy yourself. if u dont want relationship fine! if u want to play around with no commitment FINE! U no dey kill person!
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
Just wait until you are tying your hair to cover your ear and singing I am married to Jesus satan leave me alone grin grin
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by SaffyBaby(f): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ POSTER  i strongly agree with you, ppl always ask me this question and personally i feel that they need not know. if i dont have a boyfriend is it the end of the world? No it isn't, i learn from various experiences that all relationships are not as sugar coated as they portray to be. So my dear dont worry there is nothing wrong when your ready u will find the 'right guy' and not no yeye man,
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Ben13: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
It's so wrong in this part of Naija. wink
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
I'd like to add that although you may not want a relationship at this moment in time, as time does pass, try not to snub every gentleman that comes your way smiley
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ben-10:

It's so wrong in this part of Naija. wink
Because?
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by ichommy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ poster we have the same problem  embarassed my guy always make jest of me
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
^Awww don't worry i'll be your gf(cyber 1 atleast). . .smiley tongue
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by ebonysmoot(f): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
@poster we all need a break sometime in our lives
Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? by JUO(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
nothing is wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Bath With Your Partner / Busty Lady Expose Ladies With Flat Breast Using New Modern Armless Push Bra / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.