Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Guys! Focus On Building Your Inner Self First If You Want to get laid easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Focus On Building Your Inner Self First If You Want to get laid easily (671 Views)

Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? / Guys Focus On The Last Sentence / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Focus On Building Your Inner Self First If You Want to get laid easily by babtaima(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
So something i have noticed recently on my game with this girl I've been seeing for the past week (she tells her friends I'm her boyfriend despite having tons of guys spend heavily on her ) is that girls are attracted to guys with the king/alpha/secure mindset, forget about all the external things like clothing, nice cars and money.. We've heard uncounted tales of how girls cheat on guys that provide them with financial security with a guy you're financially better than etc..

Inner > Outer. Develop your inner mindset.. notice how monks feel even though they don't have money or luxury items like cars etc? they feel secure and comfortable and think of themselves as very happy, happier than anyone on earth. A girl will always have great cexs with a guy who is king from the inside than a guy who has money but acts like he can't do without her.. A girl will use said guy for constant validation, comfort and maybe showoff to her friends depending on how much he spends on her.. Whereas the guy with the Alpha mindset gets mind blowing cex and doesn't even spend a dime and also isn't worried about losing her because he has like 5 other girls to spin on the weekends.

So guys it starts from the inside. You can't possibly become good at this stuff overnight..

1 Like

Re: Guys! Focus On Building Your Inner Self First If You Want to get laid easily by babtaima(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Guys! Focus On Building Your Inner Self First If You Want to get laid easily by Davedgr8(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
well said. But its better to forget d fvcking pussy nd build urself generally..I mean, hutsle hard nd make d fvcking money

It's all about d Benjamin bro nd about d puccieeee

(1) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Her Man With A Proposal & Wedding At The Same Time (Pics, Video) / Couple Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs On Their Wedding, Flaunts Dollars Realized / My Heart Says Yes..but My Head Says No…what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.