Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop (1661 Views)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
1. I see fights waiting to happen. Airforce1 will be killed for sure if iamJ decides to attend.

2. Nairaland girls will abandon the party so they will not be referred to as cheap

3. 5k is too much for the small boys of nairaland.

4. Feminist are shouting for gender equality

5. Some big girls are showing disapproval

1 Like

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Flewble: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Your thread is Dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by 9cent(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
The rivalry between Airforce and iam j is so glaring even to the blind
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Flewble:
Your thread is Dead on arrival
Just like your brain. fullmoon simpleton
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
9cent:
The rivalry between Airforce and iam j is so glaring even to the blind
Two kids trying to impress. One of them will stab the other at that party
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Flewble: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
AgapeHate:

Just like your brain. fullmoon simpleton
Pained grin
You are just looking for fame as usual. Faceless prick
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Blackhawk01: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is bad oooo! Prophet DrinkLimca, you've gat something to say?

Btw, Evil arrow go back to your sender (Op). cheesy grin tongue
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Flewble:

Pained grin
You are just looking for fame as usual. Faceless prick
You can't stand beside me. You will worship me if you see me

2 Likes

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:
This is bad oooo! Prophet DrinkLimca, you've gat something to say?

Btw, Evil arrow go back to your sender (Op). cheesy grin tongue
get lost
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Flewble: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
AgapeHate:

You can't stand beside me. You will worship me if you see me
because you are Jesus Christ? Please go and wash the plates, your madam is calling you
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Blackhawk01: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
AgapeHate:
get lost

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Flewble:
because you are Jesus Christ? Please go and wash the plates, your madam is calling you
Madam you say

I know you are an insect with low IQ.

Let me break it down for you.

I will feed your family for two years without breaking a sweat
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=62166847][/quote]local
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Flewble: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
AgapeHate:
Madam you say

I know you are an insect with low IQ.

Let me break it down for you.

I will not feed your boredom tonight

Dnt come for the party cus I will be there and I will drown you. Bet with me

3 Likes

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Earthquake1: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
You are indirectly trying to hype the party abi? I'm not attending.
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Queensekxy,popcorn please.cheesy
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Flewble:
I will not feed your boredom tonight

Dnt come for the party cus I will be there and I will drown you. Bet with me
I dnt attend parties with animals around

1 Like

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by AgapeHate: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Earthquake1:
You are indirectly trying to hype the party abi? I'm not attending.
your brain probably got destroyed during the earthquake I dnt attend such parties
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by makydebbie(f): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
All these alts that show up when there's an event.
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
YanshDoctor bulldogpuppy what do you think?
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
AgapeHate:

all this online padded shoulders shaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Two fighting eba make dem fight akpu separate dem amala call policecheesy .
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by QueenSekxy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Queensekxy,popcorn please.cheesy
grin lefulefu where you deh

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:

i dey cum ooocheesy..popcorn dey fire.its like dis thread go sweet well wellcheesy.
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by QueenSekxy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
i dey cum ooocheesy..popcorn dey fire.its like dis thread go sweet well wellcheesy.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
I would be jubilating with the King that day

1 Like

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by IamSINZ(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
All these alts that show up when there's an event.

You took the words right outta my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by makydebbie(f): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

You took the words right outta my mind.
Thought I was the only one that noticed sef.
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:
He don sleep. grin
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by IamSINZ(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Thought I was the only one that noticed sef.

All monikers including owned by one nigga. Remember you once predicted?
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by makydebbie(f): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

All monikers including owned by one nigga. Remember you once predicted?
Lol, sure.
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by IamSINZ(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, sure.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationships Are Transactional: Love Is A Fraud / Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend / Self-defense Tips Every Girl ,lady And Woman Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.