Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances (27765 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by bastien: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2017
If I hear return
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by ybalogs(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
That's beyond mistake if it involves more than 1% of the corp members. Anything goes in Naija.

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Alexrayz(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
saasala:
Return kini?

May thunder strike any corper that returns any kobo

Be in ur house shouting wen they arrest the person you be d first to run here and condemn him Nigerians and their fucking double standards

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Danybest: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Blessing fall on them, return what. That is the fruit of their labor.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by ybalogs(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
GoldNiagara:
I was not paid my last four month allowee as a corper and heaven did not fall. So what is the big deal.
Why that? It's a big deal if you're not paid except it's bank problem.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Efezik007(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Am still waiting for my allowance,
Some of my fellow corp member that will all pass out together have not received alert, especially access bank
While other corp member using other banks such as wema bank have been paid. Nysc, pls try and pay on time.
We need to travel

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Dear brothers and sisters in Islaam, if you’re one of those that have been overpaid by the NYSC, do not think that you have hit a jackpot and divert the money for personal use. No, by Allaah this is a museebah you’ve just been afflicted with. Do not let the Shaytaan win you over. That money belongs to fellow Corps members who are awaiting payment.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2581
Don’t be smart, be human. Don’t be Nigerian, be Muslim!!!

ARRANT FOOLISHNESS, THIS MOFO SHOULD GET ALL MUSLIM POLITICIANS ESPECIALLY THOSE IN NASS TO RETURN THE EXCESS CASH THEY BEEN COLLECTING FIRST OR HE SIMPLY ASK THE CORPERS TO SETTLE HIM HIS CUT, ALL THIS HOLIER THAN THOU GRAND-STANDING NA ABSOLUTE *HYPOWASH

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Shoemoney: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Yarnvibes:
A Muslim scholar and social media activist, Ustãz Muhammad Sanusi, has admonished Corp members who received beyond their usual allowance of N19,800 to return it to the Federal Government.

It was learnt that some corps member were paid N19,800 four times (N79,200), while some were paid as much as N164,000.

READ HIS FULL ADMONITION BELOW:

Assalaam alaykum warahmatullaah wabarakaatuh
This morning, I got a report from a Corps member that NYSC has overpaid some youth serving in the scheme. My informant, a serving Corps member was paid 19,800 four times! That brings her total allowee for the month of October to N79,200!!! In fact, a friend to my informant who has just passed out was paid 164,000 instead of 41,000.

Dear brothers and sisters in Islaam, if you’re one of those that have been overpaid by the NYSC, do not think that you have hit a jackpot and divert the money for personal use. No, by Allaah this is a museebah you’ve just been afflicted with. Do not let the Shaytaan win you over. That money belongs to fellow Corps members who are awaiting payment.

Here, you should demonstrate the spirit of honesty, justice and humanity of Islaam by returning the money to the appropriate authorities.

You’re not being smart by keeping quiet about it. The NYSC scheme may not know, but surely Allaah knows!

Devouring the wealth of others unjustly is a grievous sin in Islaam. It’s one of the kabaa’ir (major sins) for which some nations past were destroyed.
Remember…. You may escape from the wrath of the Federal Government, you can’t escape the wrath of Allaah!
“O you who have believed, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.” (Q. 2:188)

“O you who have believed, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.” (Q. 4:29)

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do you know who is bankrupt?” They said, “The one without money or goods is bankrupt.” The Prophet said, “Verily, the bankrupt of my nation are those who come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers, fasting, and charity, but also with insults, slander, consuming wealth, shedding blood, and beating others. The oppressed will each be given from his good deeds. If his good deeds run out before justice is fulfilled, then their sins will be cast upon him and he will be thrown into the Hellfire.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2581
Don’t be smart, be human. Don’t be Nigerian, be Muslim!!!

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-scholar-urges-corps-members-return-overpaid-allowances/

If you dont return thats your 4 months allowee you done collect so at a goal....Be wise
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Sunkyphil(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
return wetin wen aye is not doing the person,make d imam tell all those political looters to return all the money they av stolen.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by ibnchokomah(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
I complained that I was paid twice. They withdrew everything from my account and said they'll rectify it. It's a conscience issue. However I think fg should accept their failure and bear it's consequences. Sack those in charge of the payroll. They are the ones to bear the cross

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by rawtouch: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2017
go and return it if you have been overpaid BVN will mess you up if you don't..

workers in account section will be having sleepless nights, except those who have stolen cash and want to use this as a cover..
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by damexng: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Lol corpers return the money oo.. Efcc will catch you people

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by abdulsemiu02(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Alhamdulillah for the gift of Islam. A religion of modesty. Barakallahu Feeh Ya Ustadh.

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by redarrr(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
God pick up my call..let 164,000 reach me In Jesus precious name I pray...

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by rottennaija(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
DanXplore:
trust me, 98% of the recipients will not return it. grin

They think Nigerians are mumu

And they think their certificate will not be on the line? On less its not bank that I know
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by ofwest47(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
That is Islam for you. Islam is away of living corrupt less life.

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by zionmade1: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
Alhamdulillah for the gift of Islam. A religion of modesty. Barakallahu Feeh Ya Ustadh.
sharrap the same religion where they will be hailing buhari and saraki during prayers or the one dasuki practices or the one in which buhari and shekau were named as two of the most powerful muslims, or is it the one those dudes inside sambisa forest are practicing

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by rottennaija(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2017
rawtouch:
go and return it if you have been overpaid BVN will mess you up if you don't..

workers in account section will be having sleepless nights, except those who have stolen cash and want to use this as a cover..

Even those that have stolen money but what to use that to cover up will have to pay from their pocket. Banks I know? Mistakenly overpay someone and if you cannot trace to get the money back, it's your salary or job.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by GoldNiagara(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2017
ybalogs:
Why that? It's a big deal if you're not paid except it's bank problem.

Na your money! which one be your own, oga swerve. When same happen to you return your own.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by AcMilano1(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Uhmm the Alfa have said it all, by returning the money might change your life for good consider ur future and name

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by davidflipcy5856(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Corps members in Anambra state are been paid 19,000 for the month of October instead of the usual 19,800. I received an alert of 19,000 this morning, I was surprised. I asked other Corps members same issue with them.

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by saasala(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Alexrayz:

Be in ur house shouting wen they arrest the person you be d first to run here and condemn him Nigerians and their fucking double standards

How many people dem won arrest?

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by alan056: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2017
If the leaders are thieves, does that mean the youths should also steal? Let us show them we are better than them and have the love of our country at heart, also we'll perform way better than them If/when given the opportunity

Please,let us stop this "who Nigeria epp" mindset...

#peace

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Sage7(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017
modelmike7:

You see what I wrote in the 3rd comment on the thread?
They will surely never disappoint!
I weep for the future of my nation!!

I am telling you. Corruption at all levels and these are people that will blame a corrupt government too.

Truth is, so many things are at stake for those who do not know. Why do you want to tarnish your image because of so little an amount.

There are measures to fish people that have withdrawn and did not return the money. BVN is the least. Return it for your own good. It happened to me.

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Ace16(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017
modelmike7:

You see what I wrote in the 3rd comment on the thread?
They will surely never disappoint!
I weep for the future of my nation!!

Cry me a river.. what has happened to our present day living? Our future has been reaped off by those at the top. They made total mess of present day youths. Nobody is returning any money. If u like weep frm now to d end of the world. Wetin don loss don loss. NYSC cert don enta hand.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Free money,I go chop am oo,no refunding ooo...national cake
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by conductor123(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
I've returned mine, now I will have peace of mind.

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Sage7:

I am telling you. Corruption at all levels and these are people that will blame a corrupt government too.

Truth is, so many things are at stake for those who do not know. Why do you want to tarnish your image because of so little an amount.

There are measures to fish people that have withdrawn and did not return the money. BVN is the least. Return it for your own good. It happened to me.

I really hope they listen bro.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by PecE2Make: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Return what? Manner that came from heaven. In my days in university a bursary that would have been paid to me long ago was almost a forgotten story but one day I received the said amount twice when politicians were campaigning for election. If any any Corper returns it, it does not make you a holy christian or Muslim.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by LilSmith55(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2017
DanXplore:

1000000000001% will not return it, they too are aving part of the national cake
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by constant1960: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2017
DanXplore:

For me i see this ahead as the people in charge of the payement did not Make any mistake in over paying them rather they have loot 95% of the money and pretend to say they over paid corps members

Opps
What a weked Nation

Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll.