Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? (1855 Views)

If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words / Is There Any Difference Between Senate And House Of Representatives / "operation Mermaid" Zero Hour For Ghadafi Begins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

Our dear Senate president declared on air that President ghadafi is mad man because Ghadafi suggest a solution to our problem. Nigerian leaders knows how to shift its citizens attention. They are using ghadafi's statement to distract us, while our brothers are too busy killin themselves and our leaders are yet to stop the fight. You can not eat and drink water at the same time, we have to solve our problem and come back to show president ghadafi that we can survive as one nation.

If we can stand neutral on this issue, Ghadafi is not wrong because this problem of christian and muslim crisis as caused more evil on our land than any others crisis. If seperation will be the lasting solution to this problem, let it be. We are tired of all these shameless and backwardness crisis.

Religious crisis has taken a lives of millions of Nigerians if we are to be sincere with ourselves. Instaed of Senate president to find lasting solution to our problem, He was too busy exchanging words with mad man called Ghadafi. If you see any sane man arguing with an insane man, people will assume that two of them had gone mad.

What we need now is solution to re-unite our dear country and leave in peace and unity. And if seperation will be the solution, God knows best.

Nigerians are even talking about seperaton, do you guys know the consequencies? If christian decide to seperate, have we forgotten that religious crisis is not the only crisis in Nigeria, how about community crisis, ethnic crisis, allocation crisis, resources crisis, power crisis and so on.

Personally I believe that seperation will not solve these problems. We need to think positively and work collectivelly with our leaders for peace to reign.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hopefully things will change for better in Nigeria by God's grace
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by vigasimple(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
Mad Mark miss the mark and more 'mader' than Goodfornothing gaddafii.

If not for the higher madness of David Mark, someone like Gadafi will not have anything to say about Nigeria.

David Mark is mad so is gaddafi but Mark is the worst of the two. one is developing his country to the point that he has very less than 10,000 of his citizen in Nigeria whereas the other madman is stealing his country money that over 250,000 of his own people are living in penury in Libya.

Gadafi is heating up this so that he can justifable deport all Nigeria citizens in Libya, therefore more smarter than Mad miss mark( the triple M)
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Jairzinho(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
Mark is right. . .Gadaphi is indeed a mad man. He keeps looking for trouble all over the world.

Google his name to confirm . . . . . cheesy
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
To be sincere with ourselves, we need competent leaders to move this Nation forward. We need a realist not an idealist. We need someone who is ready to make bold decision. All this problem can be solve by our dear and esteem leaders if they want to solve it, but they kept quite and watching innocent people killed by some group called themselves religious fighters. If Mark lost any of his relation in this crisis or Goodluck lost his family member or any of our so called leaders lost their loved one in this crisis, they would have come up with lasting solution to this problem. But their friends and family is not involved that is why they are too busy exchanging words with mad man called ghadafi.

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY PLEASE STAND UP TO SAVE SOULS IN JOS , ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, LETS FACE REALITY
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2010
I think the lunatic here is the man who will rather engage in a diplomatic spat when close to 1000 of his citizens most of them women and children are butchered within 3 months in cold blood with matchetes and yet he looks the other way.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
Not exactly sure, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
mikeansy:

I think the lunatic here is the man who will rather engage in a diplomatic spat when close to 1000 of his citizens most of them women and children are butchered within 3 months in cold blood with matchetes and yet he looks the other way.

Totally agree with you
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2010
david mark is afraid of the break up and he was totally shocked whit such word comming from a muslim leader. the whole world is watching what is happinging and they know the problem of nigeria is from the north. the whole world will understand this in-full by 2015 and that will make it 101 years of amalgamation of north and southern nigeria. as of 1910 the not total revenue generation was 200,000 pounds, while the south 4,000,000.00 pounds, the colonial master were borrowing from south to feed the north as of that time. there intrest were in the north but they got disappointed that they are only usefull in cow training were dummy's that were manipulated by the british but the s.east and s.west had men and women whole were able to challenge them as of them. the killing in jos is just the core fulani and hausa problems. the norther nigeria are cursed.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by jamace(m): 4:41am On Mar 21, 2010
I don't trust this loyalty of David Mark to Nigeria. Most of our leaders think of what they can grab instead of sincere loyalty to lead. Don't be surprised David Mark's loyalty to one Nigeria might be because of his oil well allocation. angry I hate all these "play along and chop your own share" leaders! sad angry
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2010
Personally I know that all our leaders are after their own selfish interest. The whole are watching and they refused to take right steps, instead busy exchanging words with mad man called ghadafi. I am scared, if USA troop come to stop this problem, we are in serious trouble because from history, USA never succeded in bring peace to any country that is in war. Go and check USA achievement so far. They only come for their own selfish interest, they are coming to protect our oil for us, so after we kill ourselves and destroy all our reasources, it will not affect USA,because they will do any thing possible to protect oil region.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2010
I don't trust this loyalty of David Mark to Nigeria. Most of our leaders think of what they can grab instead of sincere loyalty to lead. Don't be surprised David Mark's loyalty to one Nigeria might be because of his oil well allocation. I hate all these "play along and chop your own share" leaders!

David was only trying to divert our attention from reality to nonsense. This mad man called ghadafi just suggest a decision but a very unfortunate one because im a Nigerian, but ghadafi will not force us to seperate, he can only talk so far he has a freedom of speech. If Nigeria is a country with sound and competent leaders, they will find lasting soluton and later go back to reply ghadafi, even we can sue ghadafi to court of law, but now, we have abused him by calling him mad man, we can not do anything to this man again, but we need find soluton to our problems, that is the only way we can turn ghadafi to laughing stock,
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by stiyke(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
Both men are mad , though i think the later is in a better position to cure the former of his madness
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2010
David Mad Mark. He is the maddest of all madders
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2010
Both men are mad , though i think the later is in a better position to cure the former of his madness

I agree with you, but can this mark trully care gadafi madness, yes our esteem senate president can do that by putting an end to jos killing and other crisis in Nigeria. Constitution permitt Senate president as a third citizen to make decision that will protect the interest of his citizen if Mr president and vice president fails to do so.

David Mad Mark. He is the maddest of all madders

Mark should try to defend himself by putting an end to this calamity. This is the only way senate president Mark can use to convince his citizen. Mark is the only hope for us now, let wait and see what he will do to stop this problem.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by stiyke(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
Tadeus:

I agree with you, but can this mark trully care gadafi madness, yes our esteem senate president can do that by putting an end to jos killing and other crisis in Nigeria. Constitution permitt Senate president as a third citizen to make decision that will protect the interest of his citizen if Mr president and vice president fails to do so.

Mark should try to defend himself by putting an end to this calamity. This is the only way senate president Mark can use to convince his citizen. Mark is the only hope for us now, let wait and see what he will do to stop this problem.

I said the later (Ghadafi) can cure the former , not the other way round .
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2010
I said the later (Ghadafi) can cure the former , not the other way round .

What do you mean, I disagree with you man,
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
Things are getting better. some Nigerian are in supporting of Ghadafi, while some are in support of president mark.

The battle has kicked off,
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
Both r not normal.howeva,d degree of abnormality in ghadaffi is higher than dat of david mark.infact i dnt even trust dem both cos i think ghadaffi has sumtin up his sleeves while david is defending his political position n pocket
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by ishmael(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
How is it possible to share nigeria along the lines of religion? i can't understand that because we have enough christains in the north and enough muslims in the south too. how do you seperate the muslims in the south and the christains in the north? How do you do with the yoruba people that have christians and muslims in almost each family?You can only share nigeria on the basis of tribe/region which will not even stop the fighting and corruption we are experiencing, and not on the basis of religion, it won't just work.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by chidichris(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
we all know that one of the pre-requisites to be a ruler in nigeria is madness.
most of our so-called rulers, killed, rigged and destroy to become rulers and all the above and more xcharracteristics are same with madmen.
it is obvious gaddafi is a madman but he can't compete with david mark or anyother pdp ruler in nigeria.
if we want to compare their levels in madness, gaddafi can be seen as a student in that field while mark is a lecturer.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by jumobi1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
Shout out to the Libyan Nigga.

He did the right thing. We have to break up
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Tadeus(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2010
How is it possible to share nigeria along the lines of religion? i can't understand that because we have enough christains in the north and enough muslims in the south too. how do you seperate the muslims in the south and the christains in the north? How do you do with the yoruba people that have christians and muslims in almost each family?You can only share nigeria on the basis of tribe/region which will not even stop the fighting and corruption we are experiencing, and not on the basis of religion, it won't just work.

I agree with you man, that was why I pray for one Nigeria. There are many ways we can solve these issues rather than seperation.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by jacobs123(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2010
The reality is that LIBYA and Libyans do not need Nigeria for anything. I'm not sure you will find many Libyans in this country.
Nigeria on the other hand needs LIBYA and Ghadaffi to forgive the numerous NIGERIANS currently on death row in Libya. Libya is on the desert route to Europe and Nigeria will still need Libya except Goodluck has a miracle in the offing that will prevent Nigerians choosing to die trying to get into Europe than living in their country.

I don't think it shows wisdom to abuse someone you need favours from.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Olaolufred(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2010
David Mad is a useless man. He is madder than Ghaddafi. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
When they have constitutional right to legislate in favour of Nigerian masses,
They made only legislations that will make their Pocket grow fatter.
Yar'adua saga was handled by the Mad man and his cohorts to throw Nigerian into anarchy.
That is why people keeps killing others in the nation as if there is no head.
Two Presidents, Two ministerial factions, everything in Nigeria politics become two parrallel administrartions.
Now Yakassai questions the legality behind Goodluck.
The Senate and Rep. has put the Nation in the greatest comatose ever, due to their belly.
One day, the Table will turn against them all.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by calyx: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
mark
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Dominoifet(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
David is not mad.He is right to have said Ghaddafi is mad. But like drunken men, mad men knows how to see and say the truth than the ones with sane heads. Go figure.

@Poster

Yes religious crisis is nt the only. Probs in Nigeria but splitting reduces the probs by -1 and that's a big +
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Godslover: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
david mark the thief offcourse,mad hatter
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by bawomolo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2010
is all of the above an available option?
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Becomrich17: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
David mark problem is download. The download speed is very low in Nigeria. So david mark have not seen the satellite pictures clearly , Gadaffi have seen it clearly. If david mark see it .

This is david mark home state. which they claim was half the population of lagos.

The problem is the internet download speed is very bad in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by redsun(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
Who doesn't know nigerian leaders are all mad?Most nigerians think that the only mad person is naked man or woman on the street.

Anybody that is as mentally immoral as nigerian leader is totally deranged
Re: Who Is Mad Man Between Senate President Mark And President Ghadafi? by Becomrich17: 4:19am On Mar 24, 2010
I think is an issue of not having download speed that they can see.

Look. If David mark those not agree with Gaddafi. Then He David mark would have put the Idoma peopleĀ  in live time slavery. Democracy is about numbers. And Idoma people dont have the numbers. So how does keeping Nigeria one help the idoma people. Tell me.

Nigeria leaders need to think carefully.

Look some ijaws believe that Ijaws are the largest ethnics group in the south south. And that why Jonathan was trying to rush the uwais report. But what Jonathan does not know is that ijaws are not the largest ethnics in the south south. They are about the 5th largest ethnics in the south south. Not the 1st as believe. So that why I said Jonathan go and remove the uwias report. He would destroy the future of the next generations of ijaws. He would stole the next generation of ijaws people into life timeĀ  slavery.

The people working and pretending to be niger delta are igbos boys MOSSOB. trying to put the ijaws into permanent life time minority status.

This is compare Uyo with major Ijaw town and the other port harcourt dominated by ikwerri compare with ijaw towns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011: Jonathan Will Fail - Malam Isyaku Ibrahim / Can A Naturalized Foreigner Win Election In Nigeria / From Yahoo-yahoo To Kidneys For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.