Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. (3545 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. by nonny2(f): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2007
guys check this out your husband is sleeping with his mother inlaw and sister inlaw at the same time.and what will you do if you are in the lady's shoe.
Re: A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. by jgirl3: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2007
As the wife, I will leave the man and my father and other members must hear about it.
Re: A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. by maxandy(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2007
are u sure the lady is not in the game? well if she is not then the mother and sister must be sick in the mind. let her just walk out of the relationship for a while.
Re: A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. by Maneater1(f): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2007
What a promiscuous and perverted family.
Re: A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. by cheavroi(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2007
I think the man should walk away from that family
Re: A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. by Bulga(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2007
@ Cheavroi
You are very funny. I tell you, the man should be the one to call it quits.
Re: A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. by FactorChic(f): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2007
Wonders shall never cease! They should be wipped off the face of the earth! angry
Re: A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. by CrazyMan(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2007
Such man should be referred to as a monster.
He should be taken to a remote area and kept under guard with inscriptions written over that area.
Warning people to keep off that area

(1) (Reply)

Age Limit? / What Does Every Woman Want? / I Cant Hold A Relationship Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.