Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (25112 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by wyqay: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2017
God is still God
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Henitan24(f): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Sorry but I was not speaking for myself. I was speaking for someone out there who might chance upon your post.

E-love is as good as no love. As anyone can fake anything over the internet.

My happiness matter most... not ready to be a burden to anymore. I'm fine when time comes everything would fall in right places. This's what am certain about.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by kendylet(f): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
thank God o...i'm just trying to imagine the pain she went through
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by butterflyl1on: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Henitan24:

My happiness matter most... not ready to be a burden to anymore. I'm fine when time comes everything would fall in right places. This's what am certain about.

Hmmm. You must have it pretty rough.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lyord69(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Just her skin is burnt, her kitty is still functioning so wts the miracle ......
Plenty ppl in Nigeria with this giving birth daily ...
Ur brain is smaller Dan my nipple ...

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. WHO SPEAKS WHEN GOD HAVE NOT SPOKEN?
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lalas247(f): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lyord69:

Ur brain is smaller Dan my nipple ...
Same with ur mums wink wasteman
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lalas247(f): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dizu:
u are the biggest fool I have ever come across
Yes because there are millions of burnt victims who do more self you don’t even hear nothing about it .. so nothing special
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Must you post nonsense?
Must u quote nonsense angry learn to mind ur biz and stick to ur opinion Biko
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lalas247(f): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
modelmike7:

People mumu sha!!
Yes like those in ur fams wink I agree with u 100%
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lyord69(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Same with ur mums wink wasteman
Haba ... Person no fit play with you ...

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lalas247(f): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lyord69:

Haba ... Person no fit play with you ...
I just finish work say make I unwind una just hold me here since morning dey flog person cry wetin I talk no bad na

One person just died within the last minute no body talked, that’s the point I was trying to make

No vex grin
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lyord69(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:

I just finish work say make I unwind una just hold me here since morning dey flog person cry wetin I talk no bad na

One person just died within the last minute no body talked, that’s the point I was trying to make

No vex grin
It's okay .... How's ur day going ?
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lyord69:

It's okay .... How's ur day going ?

Ok o.... just thinking of what to eat ..
how’s yours going ...
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by holyeye1989(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
God is the greatest
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Must u quote nonsense angry learn to mind ur biz and stick to ur opinion Biko

My apologies

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pope22:

I love the sound of your name, it sounds like the noise ghana people make while..........
And you are a pope grin smh.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Pope22(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
MammyYoo567:
And you are a pope grin smh.
An african Pope
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's minimal =) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yellow Fever Cause Of Unusual Deaths In Enugu Ezike - Enugu Government / Kyphosis A.K.A Hunch Back: Types, Symptoms, Causes and Treatment / 3 Health Benefits Of Guguru And Groundnut To Men (a Natural Man Power Food)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.