Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland (5822 Views)

What's The First Topic You Posted On Nairaland Forum? / Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? / Ethics And Environmental Protection (a Term Paper Topic On Gst 112) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Queenlovely(f): 5:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Seun please send me a link to the first topic ever on Nairaland
2. To the post with Most Likes
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by AnodaIT(m): 5:51am On Nov 08, 2017
I don't think there was ever a first topic on nairaland because it didn't start as Nairaland
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2017
and what do you want to do with this information?
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by femi4: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Hozier:
and what do you want to do with this information?
Ritual tinz....she wan use Seun's destiny

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by festwiz(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Queenlovely:
Seun please send me a link to the first topic ever on Nairaland

2. To the post with Most Likes

You are now a Statistician as well? Are you tired of driving your Lambo? What about your body building son that looks like Batista? What about the Chinese lady he was dating? Has the African Lady he now married given you 40 grand kids? I just dey look you.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Wait let me fetch it
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by howtong: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2017
The first is actually https://www.nairaland.com/4/nairaland-nigerian-forum

Check Nairaland Post by ID
For example this thread is ==> https://www.nairaland.com/4163522/

If you do https://www.nairaland.com/{postid} => from ID 1-4163522, you will find that 4 is the first ID that doesn't redirect to home page

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by saaedlee: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Osasnidas(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by eluquenson(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
grin

1 Like

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by armadeo(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4/nairaland-nigerian

Very first topic on nl.

I was the original first to comment using my girls moniker.

4 Likes

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by kaybestt(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2017
op ..... i feel ur hustle ...... op b like .... i must sha post smth this Wednesday morning

1 Like

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Marvel1206: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2017
festwiz:

You are now a Statistician as well? Are you tired of driving your Lambo? What about your body building son that looks like Batista? What about the Chinese lady he was dating? Has the African Lady he now married given you 40 grand kids? I just dey look you.
I was about saying the same thing. Ha wahala much

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by EzePromoe: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2017
armadeo:

Very first topic on nl.

I even saw my comment on first page and I felt like I'm on top of the world grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2017
First topic was 'welcome to nairaland'. I reckon, I'd commented on such thread.

Queenlovely:

share link

Babe relax. No link. It was a one-way thread.

1 Like

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Queenlovely(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2017
givan:
First topic was 'welcome to nairaland'. I reckon, I'd commented on such thread.

share link
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Daboywizzy: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2017
First Post was probably a
"Snake Thread

3 Likes

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by detagabriel(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2017
space book incase
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by calberian: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Moi aussi
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Topiipii(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2017
festwiz:

Chai! See monitoring spirit.
Oga, shey na you be president of monitoring spirits association?
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by festwiz(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Topiipii:

Chai! See monitoring spirit.
Oga, shey na you be president of monitoring spirits association?
Baba, who get that time? I just keep meeting her posts of random unrelated crap. Nairaland needs a filter where we can add people whom we'd like to ignore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
grin cheesy
Abeg my tummy ooo
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by fairprince(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't know the first topic. But I remember in 2007 we were visiting this site for various info. I learnt of Bank PHB, First Bank and Oceanic bank recruitments here then.
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
festwiz:

Oh lawd

1 Share

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Ishilove: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
armadeo:

Very first topic on nl.

Hahaha. You see your life? So you are one of the catfishes of Nairaland cheesy
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Queenlovely(f): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
festwiz:
Baba, who get that time? I just keep meeting her posts of random unrelated crap. Nairaland needs a filter where we can add people whom we'd like to ignore.

then, Nairaland wouldn't exist.
Variety is the spice of life
Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by festwiz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Queenlovely:

then, Nairaland wouldn't exist.
Variety is the spice of life
undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by festwiz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Oh lawd
We have seen you, get going. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
festwiz:
We have seen you, get going. undecided
Abeg ooo no kill me with laugh.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland by gift01: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Would be hard cos there was time Nairaland had a hack and most older threads were wiped off. Seun himself can tell u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The Mtn Foundation Scholarship Released / Oou Admission List For 2010/2011 Academic Session / The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.