Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant (8242 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / President Barrack Obama Speaks To The African Leaders Who Refuse To Leave Power / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by shotuns: 4:44am On Mar 21, 2010
I won't sympathize with her either, she has played her part in bringing her husbands shadow back to the country (

either he's dead or alive on the sick bed far away), to cool off the tension in the country, since no one could say

boldly Yaradua has been seen since the said arrival. Then she should bear all the consequences.

She should take a vacation to see her daughter's new baby, that will atleast bring her some happiness,
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Andy1985ng(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2010
i will agree with seun on this one. she has every right to CAREFULLY protect her husband.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 21, 2010
Andy1985ng:

i will agree with seun on this one. she has every right to CAREFULLY protect her husband.

Trust me the woman has not protected her husband one bit. She has only used the helpless and possibly lifeless body of her husbands body as a political tool.

If this people simply wrote the National Assembly in November last year signifying that Yar'adua was going on medical leave and unable to continue in power. Their would have been sympathy towards them, they will have a control of public opinnion and Jonathan would have been committing political sucide if he ever tries to ditch them.

But right now whatever harsh treatment they get from Jonathan is fair game and Jonathan simply owe them no loyalty as they have not been loyal to Jonathan.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by cvibe: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2010
Does that mean her rent will soon expire?
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Deboi(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2010
Not at al
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by fxmaxony(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2010
Turai and kitchen cabinet is a gone issue, Nigeria is moving ahead.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2010
Its funny sha, I dont know what this woman really wants
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by member479760: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2010
Too late to cry, the family should have followed the path of honor at the right time.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by choppepe: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2010
its no surprise,all these abuses have been there right when she her husband came to power,bt she ignore them.now he is ill she now "feels"the insults?i dnt wish evil to any human being but u sow what u reap.what a mess a sick president and an acting president.hw many presidents>will the b an acting vice president?

turai efcc is just waiting for u.by the way turai where r all the billions given to u for the construction of the international cancer center,i was there oh,its more than 30billion naira?
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by ayettymama(f): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2010
Im afraid turai has no right what soever to do absolutely anything

she and her husband are living off the nations money

whilst he was bein flown to saudi millions of peoiple were dyin per second

of the same diseases!!

im sorry whether ur husband or not- they are not above the constitution

she had no right to rally the cabinet

anyways thats what caused thier dissolution now

im very sure turai will soo be charged with something

if she wanted her husband to rest in peace- she should have let him sign papers handin over power!!

sooo ffin simple!
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by doyin13(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2010
ayettymama:

Im afraid turai has no right what soever to do absolutely anything

she and her husband are living off the nations money

whilst he was bein flown to saudi millions of peoiple were dyin per second

of the same diseases!!

im sorry whether your husband or not- they are not above the constitution

she had no right to rally the cabinet

anyways thats what caused thier dissolution now

im very sure turai will soo be charged with something

if she wanted her husband to rest in peace- she should have let him sign papers handin over power!!

sooo ffin simple!

hehehehe. . . .na wa oo

na which time Veno landlady turn political tongue tongue tongue
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by ayettymama(f): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2010
kai

u didnt no my bar was for exposure!!

soon u will be hearing vero for president!!!

dont forget to vote ooo
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2010
History kips repeating itself bt fools dont learn.when people where begin n cajolin ha 2 honourably step out i remembered she said 'he would nt be d 1st president 2 die in office' (tel news) d old b.*#ch wil liv dishonourably now.instead of her usin her tym in takin care of her family n being a model 2 ha daughters n oda nigerian young women she was acting al fly.wot a disgrace 4 a 1st lady 2 b dis shameles.she rily nids 2 take a cue from women lyk queen elizabeth,margaret thatcher n okonjo iweala dat upholds d standard of womanhood-love,dignity n mental strength.gosh! Wot a repulsive nothern iliterate like b.*#ch
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by ayettymama(f): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2010
kaiiii ^^^

oush
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by tayo4me(f): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2010
Her husband would not have been disgraced out of office if she acted properly. But it seems her actions will actually lead to what she is preventing. I have no sympathy for her at all because she caused all these upon herself by taking Nigerians for a ride and should therefore bear the consequences of her actions.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by tayo4me(f): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2010
Nowadays I am beginning to wonder if Seun is a true Nigerian, because of his comments on sensitive political issues. He always seems to be in support of the wrong doings in politics, which is quite strange based on the nature of Nairaland (for the general masses) unless he is involved in politics.

Most people come on here to express their anger and dissatisfaction at the politicians and expect to be supported/sided. It would have been a different issue if some of those comments came from fellow Nairalanders, but much is expected of someone in Seun's position. I know we are all entitled to our opinions which can sometimes be difficult to change, but Seun should at least try to be sensitive to others opinions.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by jonabee(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2010
Be that agony as heavy as it could be, TURAI still has opportunity to retract her selfish ways. She should honorably leave the ASO rock now before she is booted out. "EVEN THE RICH ALSO CRY"
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by sweetliet: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
We ar all cmplainn abt Turai, wt abt u, u & u? In ur little world, ow do u treat pple? Turai s simply doin d ndful if i wia in her shoes, i wl do same.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by doncorleon: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
why wld i sympathise with someone busy playin politics with the health of a "loved" one and moanin over the loss of political patronage rather than the loss of health? Nigeria deserves beta!
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by redsun(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2010
sweetliet:

We ar all cmplainn abt Turai, wt abt u, u & u? In your little world, ow do u treat pple? Turai s simply doin d ndful if i wia in her shoes, i wl do same.

You are seeing the world in the eyes of turai,not everybody does.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
Fileee, !!! She go her am, see that's y I like politics, there r no permanent friends and enemies, she failed to play everyone as she would have, the game doesn't hit back at smart ass3s,
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by oliidell(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
Yar'Adua is an elected president, that alone makes him public property. Turai shud stop currying sympathy and tell us the medical situation of her husband. we deserve to kno, cos we are supposed to hav voted him in. Wonder why it can't be forcefully disclosed.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Obonbo: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2010
smileyAbout time
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by larez(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2010
I have a feeling that Seun and/or his Family may be under threats. Please let us not demonize the man and judge him by his previous reputation for now.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by kliffo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
Turai did what 90% of Nigerian ladies in her position would have done. I do suspect that the write-up
was a sponsored one aimed at whipping up public sympathy. The gambit however seems to have failed
as she and some aides of the president traveled too far down the road of deceit.
One thing we should come to terms with is that we are going to have Turai around as the 1st lady till
the end of her husbands tenure. Yardua seems to be too sick to even resign, and if the life support story
is true, they will continue to hang in there.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by CGKing(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
Oooooooooh! Your eye don dey clear abi? You thought in your mallam sense that you could hold unto Naija like say na ur private estate becos u see say the dust of corruption no left us see well. Now u wan come apply for sympathy.

The Spirit of Naija never finish with peeps like you. No worry, u go soon confess about the true state of Yaradua.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by idifu(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
turai should cum c me i'll comfort her in my bedroom hehehehehe
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by kech(f): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2010
kliffo:

Turai did what 90% of Nigerian ladies in her position would have done. I do suspect that the write-up
was a sponsored one aimed at whipping up public sympathy. The gambit however seems to have failed
as she and some aides of the president traveled too far down the road of deceit.
One thing we should come to terms with is that we are going to have Turai around as the 1st lady till
the end of her husbands tenure. Yardua seems to be too sick to even resign, and if the life support story
is true, they will continue to hang in there.

I'm with u on that one. That's why it so sad. This may be one of the reasons she's worried she doesn't have a say in matters anymore. In her mind she'll say she's the "First lady" with no wielding power. But then again, "First lady" no be post. Go and ask Michelle Obama. It was when she "summoned" the cabinet members that I knew Nigeria was really a mess. The nerve of the woman! Which "First lady" does that? Only in Naija.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by PastorOla1: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2010
Let her Continue or else she is acoward
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2010
Honestly Seun, I'm a bit disappointed by your comments. What she did was highly unprofessional and incredibly greedy.

She's acting all 'pity-me' now but she never thought about us for once when she held us all at ransom.

Nobody has anything against her personally, all we are saying is that she leaves the presidency alone. The president or his wife for that matter is not the presidency!
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by splashbaby(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2010
fxmaxony:

Turai and kitchen cabinet is a gone issue, Nigeria is moving ahead.
In the wrong direction
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Mohr(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2010
God is Awesome, marvel at His works. I Pray He'll calm every storm in Yaradua's live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cbn Explains Kano Donation / EXPOSED: Foreign Journalist Interviews Yahoo Boys (A Must Read) / Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.