Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant (8243 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / President Barrack Obama Speaks To The African Leaders Who Refuse To Leave Power / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by d1senator: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2010
Only God knows what the state of health of Musa Yar'Adua is now; despite the so much Govt's money spent so far to better his health, there seems to be no improvement. I wondered if they are waiting for him to PEME but if so, why can't he resign and honourably move to Katsina to PEME; or i imagine if he could even hold a pen now to resign.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Echidime(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2010
That should remind everyone that KINGS COME AND GO,BUT THE THROWN OF KINGSHIP REMAINS. Everyone should be very careful as this life is not what it seems to be or what we think it is.

There is One who owns this creation and everyone in it.

Love all and live in peace and prosperity
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by joshua6: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2010
The woman is power drunk. I have no sympathy for her and her ailing husband. See the way they hold the nation to ransome because they want to hold on to power at all cost at the expense of nigerians. Her husband talked about 7 points agenda, yet no success even when he was still fit. Many women are like Turai. Instead of attending the health of her husban, she was more interested on how to be using running the affairs of the state by giving instructions to the ministers etc on behalf of Yar'adua.

We have no time for her. Let her do her worst. Who cares anymore for her?

I hope Obj must learn good leasons from all these by not imposing people on us. Our leaders should allow nigerians to choose their leaders. Our vote must count. Our leaders thought that they are wiser than God, yet God has exposed their foolishness.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by supereagle(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
That is her cross. God knows she can carry it.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by SkySpirit(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
ITS A DO OR DIE AFFAIR. cheesy grin angry
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by YD(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2010
i read this write up wondering if the poster wrote all these sentiments-free minded or there's more to it. she certainly hasnt behaved like one who should be showered with much pity. in my own opinion, she hasnt conducted herself in a way that can provoke nationwide sentiment, or at least mine.
she'll serve to caution any reocurrence of her type in the near or farthest future, hopefully.  tongue
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by babymi2(f): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm true wife
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by alldone(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
she should not tell us that. she should do the right thing. this is politics no permanent friend or enemy.

it is still ok to do the right thing she should not wait till she will be thrown out of the villa
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Centkaycee(f): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
Abeg, mek una leave Turai alone.
She is doing her work, if not nobody would have known her.

Se bi them say mek she go call T.B.J mek im pray for im husband, abi she don forget.

Pls mek una remind am.

Me 2 I don begin the pity for am.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Centkaycee(f): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
Turai is a good wife. She is a fist lady so she knows how to tighten her grips.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Centkaycee(f): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
TURAII, the strong woman of the year. Abeg no gree them, put your head well-well, if them no gree you, you can now put your legs, l.a.u.g.h.s,
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by ebonysmoot(f): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
which husband wan leave power now for heaven abi na hell he don ready to leave power abeg make turai respect herself,make she no dey combine issues of the living wit the dead oooooooo!
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by obyann(f): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
Good for Turai, expect more agony soon
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
If she truly would want the man to resign, it would happen.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by kech(f): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^^^Exactly. Forget all this story she's giving.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by CGKing(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
She even had the guts to sneak out some messages to appeal to our sentiments. Is she ok? I hope she could see our posts on this Forum.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by zaragoza(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2010
'I say make i go third term, una talk say una want new president! now i don give una new president, why una dey complain na?

Sege
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by insideview: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
two things.

1. hubris

2. does she have a choice?
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by seanmykel(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
This story is a sad yet pitifull but should act as a lesson for future aspirants, like a two faced disk, after the first part plays, the other face is turned. A pure example of nothing is permanent, Those who enter office through propaganda will leave office through propaganda, who the cap fits, let him wear.

Human beings dance to the tune of the music, when the beats die off, they find other happening areas, i do not blame Dora,(if the story is actually true), what will you do if you are in her shoes??, probably the same. tongue
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Sunofgod(m): 12:36am On Mar 28, 2010
As Mugabe would say: Turai - Go Hang!

Delete this topic - Sick of Yar,Adua, Turai and that sorry family.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by josite: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2010
you foolish nigerians will soon discover yaradua is not nigeria problem but each and every one of you who will not do a good job at the role assigned to us either as a son,daughter,father ,mother,banker,md,student,lecturer etc.
is it yaradua that stole the banks blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Achieves Best 2010 Gcse Results In Uk- 15 A* / Edo: INEC Loses N100m, To Reconfigure 6,677 Card Readers / Moussa Faki Mahamat Visits Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.