Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (57732 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Lady Nearly Dislocated Her Ankle After Crashing Off A Heeled Shoe At A Boutique / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
i just want to see the conclusion on that sex bull story...who has heard it before pls gist me
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Caseless: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:
Don't dress like a prostitute to the house of God.

The house of God isn't a motel or fashion runway , club or party where you're free to dress anyhow you like.

Dress responsibly if you must attend church services or stay in your house.

I whole heartedly support the Rev Faher's action.
hypocrisy. Later you'd tell Muslims not to fight for God. What are you doing? Christians will say religion is a thing of the heart , not in your dress, but you guys are celebrating the humiliation of this lady. Imagine if it was Muslim cleric that did this...what asinines will be saying about Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Elnino4ladies: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2017
And what is wrong with her outfit?
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Caseless: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
McBeal10:
that one wey talk say she wear black and black no get single sense. the shirt she wore is dark blue same with the trouser. looks at the color of her weave and then the dressing totally different colors. and how was what she wore indecent? mumu people too full this country undecided
I want to see the dress she's being humiliated for. Hope it's not the one up there.

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
E no concern me as long as adiemus no dey dress anyhow come my house
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by homesteady(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
At least Nairaland still has few Sane people, Facebook is just full of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by VINZ1(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Hypocricy Everywhere Some1 dat coverd everytin
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by amalab30(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2017
maiahsaiah:
i just want to see the conclusion on that sex bull story...who has heard it before pls gist me

I got you here! A wife & husband visited a farm, they saw a bull having sex with a cow. The wife asked the farm manager: "How many times does a bull have sex per day?" Manager: 6 times a day. Wife: looks at her husband and says..... you see! Then the husband asked the manager: You mean 6 times a day with the same cow? Manager: No, No, with different cows everyday. Husband: looks to his wife and says .... you see!!!! And the fight started

1 Like

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2017
ybalogs:
Nigerians making jokes with everything sha. I love this country I swear. One Naija forever.

TUFIAKWA how old are u.....u love a country Cox u make jokes with everything even Ur future
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Sterope(f): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2017
It is o.

I don't care what she is wearing. Why would you want to flog someone, an adult for that matter?

Caseless:
I want to see the dress she's being humiliated for. Hope it's not the one up there.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2017
In Nigeria you see the worst forms of religious bigotism. Look around our country? How has religion helped us? Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Bonjoro: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

The house of God isn't a motel or fashion runway , club or party where you're free to dress anyhow you like.

O gor!
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by 9jayes: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
haywire07:
Let's see the lady's pix or u think I'll click ur link?

Any link that takes me off nairaland has got to be another nairaland
like my link bah?
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
amalab30:

I got you here! A wife & husband visited a farm, they saw a bull having sex with a cow. The wife asked the farm manager: "How many times does a bull have sex per day?" Manager: 6 times a day. Wife: looks at her husband and says..... you see! Then the husband asked the manager: You mean 6 times a day with the same cow? Manager: No, No, with different cows everyday. Husband: looks to his wife and says .... you see!!!! And the fight started

lol...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by adeoba2008(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
In anutshell, she is a demon ?

www.crmnigeria.com
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
The man was nice...I could have used blow if it was me angry
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by designVATExcel: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Funniest comment

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by BluntBoy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

God does not live in houses made of stones.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
gozzlin:
What is wrong with her dressing bikonu? She's fully covered, not provocatively dressed, no part of her body exposed, yet a stupid so-called Rev Father feels he can flog a full grown woman like this?

Such sanctimonious idiot! The level of impunity with these so-called men of God is so alarming. Who would try such in a sane place like America. In fact I'm so livid with rage now. That so-called priest deserves to be walloped with koboko! bleeping m0ron!
Lolz. calm down. She took that picture at home, not in the school so it's obvious she has changed the attire she wore to the school
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by MxFactor: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Carinaflo :
I am still trying to understand why a priest would think that it's his right to flog a full grown woman. Violence is never the answer.

Some so called them adults deserved to be flogged. If u misbehave then you truly shld be flogged grin
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by hopexter(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maybe the Priest preferred flogging her than arresting her to a crime no one knows about.

1 Like

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

With your failed music career cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Slymonster(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Even the devil have supporters in this country.That's how messed we are as a country.Somebody dress like this to inquiry information about a school,maybe for her kids and a rev father want to flog her. Smh...There rev father is lucky sha,it's not someone related to me.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by MrSea(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
There is something am not understanding..... Is she a student or a teacher?
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
40ng:
[nb]@VIVIANGIST[/b]

After Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba Accused Father Hyacinth Okwara The Principal Of Imo Girls college Owerri Of Assault, Trying To Flog Her , Over her Indecent Dressing , this is what she Got From Nigerians.

VIA ; http://www.viviangist.ng/nigerians-slam-lady-nearly-flogged-by-rev-fr-over-her-indecent-dressing-pictures/

cC; lalasticlala

Nigerian Catholics will loose their thinking cap once it is about a Reve fr. ...the lady in black is probably a lawyer and set for work
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Shakushaku1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

Read up or stfu, anything for likes, smh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

I had to come back because I saw someone's comment on your post. ... It is now obvious why your music career refuse to fly even with your popularity on Africa's biggest forum ... You lack depth on critical issue .... Emory might finally bail you out

5 Likes

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by UjuJoan2: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
[size=18pt]Most Nigerians are bitter and wicked. . . . They just can't help it. [/size]
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by africanusvu(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
This lady.Vivian is among the most notorious arrogant ladies in Owerri.works in one of the Diamond banks branches there.have no single respect for any one.the teacher who works in d college who was witness to this confirmed how rude the lady was as she came for the inquiry. Jumped que.the priest politely asked her to relax but she looked down on him and made a comment that annoyed everyone one including the priest. One of the visitors nearly slapped her before the rev comes.Vivian is a know proud banker(note counter at diamond Douglass road
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by drmingler(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cash Network Account Needed Urgently If You Have For Sale Message Me On Whatsapp 07062235480
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by dragunov: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
The father suppose to putted in a asylum to checking his brains if they is functional well . undecided

Jeez! 'the f.uck is this? Did you go to school at all? Darn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging / Ten Funny But True Facts About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.