Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (57734 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Lady Nearly Dislocated Her Ankle After Crashing Off A Heeled Shoe At A Boutique / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by handsomebanana(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
I remember some time in the past wen one female pastor smart kon slap one girl 4 church just bkos dey get problem, immediately the girl return the slap back give am.

Problem nor dey inside. If e flog u, take the whip 4rm e hand or go buy ur own den flog am e own. Nonsense
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by DripDrop: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:
Don't dress like a prostitute to the house of God.

The house of God isn't a motel or fashion runway , club or party where you're free to dress anyhow you like.

Dress responsibly if you must attend church services or stay in your house.

I whole heartedly support the Rev Faher's action.

Is what the woman wearing appearing to you like the dressing of a prostitute? Did she go to the house of God? Can you not read?

1 Like

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by chieni(f): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
so what is indecent about the dressing, or isn't this what she wore?
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Joshuazedd(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Read well before you spew trash.. 1st it happen in a sec schl where she went to seek admission for sm1 and not a church.. 2ndly is there anything wrong with the dressing u re seeing?
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by DripDrop: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
africanusvu:
This lady.Vivian is among the most notorious arrogant ladies in Owerri.works in one of the Diamond banks branches there.have no single respect for any one.the teacher who works in d college who was witness to this confirmed how rude the lady was as she came for the inquiry. Jumped que.the priest politely asked her to relax but she looked down on him and made a comment that annoyed everyone one including the priest. One of the visitors nearly slapped her before the rev comes.Vivian is a know proud banker(note counter at diamond Douglass road

So you went to the school to confirm her account, what are u a news reporter?
And you know the lady as well. Indeed.
Are you the priest?

1 Like

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by africanusvu(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
DripDrop:

Shut up and stop lying!
Your story is simply stupid. So you went to the school to confirm her account, what are u a news reporter?
And you know the lady as well. Indeed.
Are you the priest?
.Vivian.I know ur moniker.I am ur friend in FB.and my office I'd close to urs.I km its u.since we asked I to respect itself and leave an innocent priest alone.we will help u disgrace itself.I av photos of ur acts of indecency at orji and urata.a wore u at and a wore u will remain

1 Like

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by DripDrop: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
africanusvu:
.Vivian.I know ur moniker.I am ur friend in FB.and my office I'd close to urs.I km its u.since we asked I to respect itself and leave an innocent priest alone.we will help u disgrace itself.I av photos of ur acts of indecency at orji and urata.a wore u at and a wore u will remain

Aha! So you know the woman personally. She collect your husband? Wetin she do you? Stop hating
So you came here to tell lies because you just don't like her abi? You're jealous of her life, aren't you? She is educated and speaks good English and you can't, or she was your classmate in secondary school when u dropped out because u were pregnant for that area uncle. She is happily married and you are jumping from one heartbreak to another. Now she has a good corporate job and the govt just locked up ur shop.
Your life is so sad.
May you find the happiness u wish for...but u better stop hating

3 Likes

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Evablizin:

Both the lady,the father and Nigerians reacting should take a chill pill, 3 wrongs can never make a right. Case close.

Fvck that , what right does he have to beat a woman. Such act to be should met with equal treatment. Fvck any pastor that lay his hands on me he will get it that day.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by africanusvu(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
DripDrop:

Aha! So you know the woman personally. She collect your husband? Wetin she do you? Stop hating
So you came here to tell lies because you just don't like her abi?
May you find what you are chasing o
.for her to upload d photos of an old priest. Old enough to be her grandy on all soc media since ystday.she will be course
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by donqx: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Whytdot(f): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
The woman is always a victim even if she's right. See how people are insulting her when truly, no man has no right to threaten to or hit a woman. It's crazy. And see men defending nonsense. The woman is covered up in the picture and even if she isn't, can't he tell her politely? Must he threaten to flog her? The fact that he even thought of it is sad. And Catholics never think straight when it comes to their priests. Whatever they say is final, that's why priests feel they can do anything they want because they have the backing of their sheep. SMH. I'm a Catholic, so I know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by adontcare(f): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

The house of God isn't a motel or fashion runway , club or party where you're free to dress anyhow you like.

na wao so school Na church for ur mind
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Cbeatz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

bia bros I don't think you read the full story..... no be church of God ooo na skul im happen.... just type without reading finish
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by pek(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some of the comments I am reading here are so despicable. We have left the substance to chase shadows. Lawlessness have become an order in this country and that's why we see nothing wrong for a man to flog a full grown woman!
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by toggy: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Whatever happens, the man of God don't have any right to do so. Nigerians are too naive.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
JEZEBEL HAS MANY DAUGHTERS.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by emmyN(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Seems Nigeria is a country filled with nut cases. Chai, see comments grin
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
emmabest2000:
Black up and down ...

The priest saw something in the spirit world

Stupidity everywhere
Really? so tell me more about pink, blue and green, your own stupidity is greater than mine. grin
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by preciousan(f): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

I guess you never read the post well,what has the story got to do with dressing to a church?
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Thavik(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

After Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba Accused Father Hyacinth Okwara The Principal Of Imo Girls college Owerri Of Assault, Trying To Flog Her , Over her Indecent Dressing , this is what she Got From Nigerians.

VIA ; http://www.viviangist.ng/nigerians-slam-lady-nearly-flogged-by-rev-fr-over-her-indecent-dressing-pictures/

cC; lalasticlala
I swear with my life, I hate nigerians so so much, we are so hypocritical, so backward, so hateful, just see how these people are reacting, the lady is the victim yet, they continue to victimize her. What's indecent about this dressing, even if it was, you want to cane her?? And people are supporting him?? I swear, if I was opportuned to send a nuke down on us, I would..why was I cursed to be born here, why
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:

There is still time to edit this unintelligent post before more people quote you!
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
So imo girls college is now a house of God? Did u read the previous post or is ur brain paining u this morning?
he's talking out of point.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
She should follow the case up, even if one has to correct someone, he must not use cain to do the correction.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by kingzjay(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
If the Priest had fallen prey to her trap, she would have readily rushed to the social media to rant her mouth saying all sort of trash but failing to add that she seduced him.

God help us!
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by pascal558(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
gozzlin:
What is wrong with her dressing bikonu? She's fully covered, not provocatively dressed, no part of her body exposed, yet a stupid so-called Rev Father feels he can flog a full grown woman like this?

Such sanctimonious idiot! The level of impunity with these so-called men of God is so alarming. Who would try such in a sane place like America. In fact I'm so livid with rage now. That so-called priest deserves to be walloped with koboko! bleeping m0ron!
u where making sense until..........What am i even saying?You are a fool!
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by GCFR696(m): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Caseless:
hypocrisy. Later you'd tell Muslims not to fight for God. What are you doing? Christians will say religion is a thing of the heart , not in your dress, but you guys are celebrating the humiliation of this lady. Imagine if it was Muslim cleric that did this...what asinines will be saying about Islam.
I sight you caseless ma hommie
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Arielle: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2017
I don't know why violence is glorified in this country. Why must everything be responded to violence?
All these sanctimonious 'disciplined' and 'decent' people in this same country where we are identified the world over as cheats, criminals and scammers? Where corruption, ritual killing and kidnapping reign supreme? Where fraud is now termed being smart. Maybe there're spirits doing all these. We're so quick to point fingers and cannot even empathise.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by chieni(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thavik:
I swear with my life, I hate nigerians so so much, we are so hypocritical, so backward, so hateful, just see how these people are reacting, the lady is the victim yet, they continue to victimize her. What's indecent about this dressing, even if it was, you want to cane her?? And people are supporting him?? I swear, if I was opportuned to send a nuke down on us, I would..why was I cursed to be born here, why
I tire oh, still trying to see what is indecent here.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by uyiekpenn(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
ybalogs:
Said it in the first thread the priest will have lots of supporters. The truth still remains there are ways coreections are made and flogging a housewife is definitely not one of it.
Bros there's a thin line between being righteous and being a fanatic. What right does he have to flog a married woman or anyone for that matter? If I was the lady in that situation I'll take that cane from his hands and flog some senses into him. I be underage when person wan begin dey flog?
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Caseless: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
GCFR696:

I sight you caseless ma hommie
I sight you, bro.
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Syphonn(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2017
“Some Men are scums but I’m keeping my own virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is sexy work! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging / Ten Funny But True Facts About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.