Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive P@nties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive P@nties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos (photos) (1529 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her P@nties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / HELP ! My P*nties Do give Me Orgasm When Walking / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive P@nties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos (photos) by ibadangroup: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017
A Popular Slay queen, with the Facebook ID, Dhora Dosh has showed off the outfit she rocked today.

Dhora who says she “treats the f**k up”, of ladies who come at her asked those with negative comments to f**k off her page...

See More Photo Here
: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/slay-queen-shows-off-her-expensive-p-nties-tattoo-in-beautiful-photos-photos.2758/

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive P@nties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Ashawo kobo kobo... We Don notice u
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive P@nties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos (photos) by jasper55: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2017
Ashewo
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive P@nties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos (photos) by jasper55: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2017
See life

(1) (Reply)

Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Nigerian Girls So Much? / She Attempted To Smash My Head After This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.